Subject: next/master build: 215 builds: 14 failed, 201 passed, 35 errors, 1742 warnings (next-20210521)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 01:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 215 builds: 14 failed, 201 passed, 35 errors, 1742 warnings (next-20210521)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20210521/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20210521
Git Commit: 8dca2cd055ffb78b37f52f0bf0bd20c249619c4d
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

arm:
    allmodconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (clang-12) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL

i386:
    allmodconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (clang-12) FAIL
    i386_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    lemote2f_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    nlm_xlr_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 8 errors
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 error, 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 errors
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-10): 15 warnings
    allmodconfig (clang-12): 10 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (clang-12): 2 warnings
    defconfig (clang-10): 3 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (clang-12): 2 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    allmodconfig (clang-10): 2 errors, 41 warnings
    allmodconfig (clang-12): 2 errors, 41 warnings
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    badge4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cerfcube_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cm_x300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    colibri_pxa270_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    colibri_pxa300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    corgi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    dove_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ep93xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ezx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    h5000_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    hackkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imote2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    iop32x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    jornada720_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lart_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lpd270_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lubbock_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    magician_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mainstone_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mini2440_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mmp2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v4t_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-12): 2 warnings
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-10): 4 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-12): 4 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 2 errors, 1 warning
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    neponset_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    omap1_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    oxnas_v6_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    palmz72_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa255-idp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c2410_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    shannon_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    simpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear6xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    trizeps4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

i386:
    allmodconfig (clang-12): 2 errors, 34 warnings
    allmodconfig (clang-10): 2 errors, 32 warnings
    i386_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 2 errors

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    jmr3927_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 errors, 1 warning
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pistachio_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rs90_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0226_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=n (clang-12): 2 warnings
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nommu_k210_defconfig (gcc-8): 630 warnings
    nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (gcc-8): 750 warnings
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 7 warnings

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-10): 2 warnings

Errors summary:

    6    ERROR: modpost: "__divdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    5    ERROR: modpost: "__udivdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    4    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    4    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_ldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4e0): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4d8): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4cc): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    1    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    1    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    1    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    1    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'

Warnings summary:

    690  include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    690  include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    140  mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    49   1 warning generated.
    16   2 warnings generated.
    12   mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    6    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:672:7: warning: variable 'err' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    6    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:655:9: note: initialize the variable 'err' to silence this warning
    6    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:435:6: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    6    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:431:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    6    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:418:7: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    6    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:412:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    5    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: unused function 'scan_swap_map' [-Wunused-function]
    4    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:975:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    4    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:333:1: warning: unused label 'exit' [-Wunused-label]
    4    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    4    4 warnings generated.
    4    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    3    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: unused function 'get_mm_memcg_path' [-Wunused-function]
    2    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1332 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:93:6: warning: stack frame size of 1096 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:535:5: warning: stack frame size of 1144 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:37:6: warning: stack frame size of 1144 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/staging/fbtft/fbtft-core.c:902:12: warning: stack frame size of 1080 bytes in function 'fbtft_init_display_from_property' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/net/wireless/cisco/airo.c:3075:12: warning: stack frame size of 1056 bytes in function 'airo_thread' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/gpu/drm/selftests/test-drm_mm.c:372:12: warning: stack frame size of 1040 bytes in function '__igt_reserve' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:3286:6: warning: stack frame size of 1420 bytes in function 'dml20_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dcn_calcs.c:450:13: warning: stack frame size of 1564 bytes in function 'dcn_bw_calc_rq_dlg_ttu' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:3041:6: warning: stack frame size of 1384 bytes in function 'bw_calcs' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    drivers/firmware/tegra/bpmp-debugfs.c:321:16: warning: stack frame size of 1264 bytes in function 'bpmp_debug_store' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/tuner-types.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    2    <stdin>:834:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1515:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1131:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    {standard input}:39: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1392 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1384 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:50: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:93:6: warning: stack frame size of 1084 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:93:6: warning: stack frame size of 1080 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:535:5: warning: stack frame size of 1108 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:535:5: warning: stack frame size of 1100 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1168 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1160 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1116 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1112 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:37:6: warning: stack frame size of 1100 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:37:6: warning: stack frame size of 1092 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 3328 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 3312 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 1828 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 1804 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/fbtft/fbtft-core.c:992:5: warning: stack frame size of 1216 bytes in function 'fbtft_init_display' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/staging/fbtft/fbtft-core.c:992:5: warning: stack frame size of 1208 bytes in function 'fbtft_init_display' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0001.c:1872:12: warning: stack frame size of 1064 bytes in function 'cfi_intelext_writev' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0001.c:1872:12: warning: stack frame size of 1056 bytes in function 'cfi_intelext_writev' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_relocate_parse_slow()+0x427: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+120 cfa2=-1+0
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_copy_relocations()+0x1d5: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+104 cfa2=-1+0
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:333:1: warning: label ‘exit’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dml1_display_rq_dlg_calc.c:997:6: warning: stack frame size of 1196 bytes in function 'dml1_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dml1_display_rq_dlg_calc.c:997:6: warning: stack frame size of 1180 bytes in function 'dml1_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn30/display_rq_dlg_calc_30.c:981:13: warning: stack frame size of 1036 bytes in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1516 bytes in function 'dml21_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1468 bytes in function 'dml21_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:1463:13: warning: stack frame size of 1148 bytes in function 'DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:1463:13: warning: stack frame size of 1132 bytes in function 'DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1436 bytes in function 'dml20v2_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1420 bytes in function 'dml20v2_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:1145:13: warning: stack frame size of 1196 bytes in function 'dml20v2_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:1145:13: warning: stack frame size of 1164 bytes in function 'dml20v2_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:1085:13: warning: stack frame size of 1196 bytes in function 'dml20_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:1085:13: warning: stack frame size of 1180 bytes in function 'dml20_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:77:13: warning: stack frame size of 5560 bytes in function 'calculate_bandwidth' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:77:13: warning: stack frame size of 5536 bytes in function 'calculate_bandwidth' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined
    1    crypto/wp512.c:782:13: warning: stack frame size of 1192 bytes in function 'wp512_process_buffer' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    crypto/wp512.c:782:13: warning: stack frame size of 1176 bytes in function 'wp512_process_buffer' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-h2.c:347:34: warning: ‘isp1301_gpiod_table’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c:462:12: warning: ‘ams_delta_camera_power’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: ‘arc_pmu_ev_hw_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:23: warning: ‘arc_pmu_cache_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/sound/soc/intel/boards/snd-soc-intel-hda-dsp-common.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/drivers/clk/keystone/pll.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/drivers/clk/keystone/gate.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/crypto/cast_common.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0x  STRIP   /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/crypto/chacha20poly1305.ko

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__udivdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__divdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_ldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:333:1: warning: label ‘exit’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
    include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:50: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (i386, clang-12) — FAIL, 2 errors, 34 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__divdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__udivdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1332 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:672:7: warning: variable 'err' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:655:9: note: initialize the variable 'err' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:333:1: warning: unused label 'exit' [-Wunused-label]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:418:7: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:412:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:435:6: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:431:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dcn_calcs.c:450:13: warning: stack frame size of 1564 bytes in function 'dcn_bw_calc_rq_dlg_ttu' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dml1_display_rq_dlg_calc.c:997:6: warning: stack frame size of 1196 bytes in function 'dml1_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:37:6: warning: stack frame size of 1092 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:93:6: warning: stack frame size of 1080 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1112 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:535:5: warning: stack frame size of 1100 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    4 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:1085:13: warning: stack frame size of 1180 bytes in function 'dml20_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:3286:6: warning: stack frame size of 1420 bytes in function 'dml20_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:1145:13: warning: stack frame size of 1164 bytes in function 'dml20v2_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:1463:13: warning: stack frame size of 1132 bytes in function 'DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1420 bytes in function 'dml20v2_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1468 bytes in function 'dml21_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn30/display_rq_dlg_calc_30.c:981:13: warning: stack frame size of 1036 bytes in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 1804 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 41 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_ldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1392 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/firmware/tegra/bpmp-debugfs.c:321:16: warning: stack frame size of 1264 bytes in function 'bpmp_debug_store' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    1 warning generated.
    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    1 warning generated.
    crypto/wp512.c:782:13: warning: stack frame size of 1192 bytes in function 'wp512_process_buffer' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:672:7: warning: variable 'err' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:655:9: note: initialize the variable 'err' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:418:7: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:412:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:435:6: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:431:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/selftests/test-drm_mm.c:372:12: warning: stack frame size of 1040 bytes in function '__igt_reserve' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/net/wireless/cisco/airo.c:3075:12: warning: stack frame size of 1056 bytes in function 'airo_thread' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:333:1: warning: unused label 'exit' [-Wunused-label]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:37:6: warning: stack frame size of 1144 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:93:6: warning: stack frame size of 1096 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1160 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:535:5: warning: stack frame size of 1144 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    4 warnings generated.
    drivers/staging/fbtft/fbtft-core.c:992:5: warning: stack frame size of 1216 bytes in function 'fbtft_init_display' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/fbtft/fbtft-core.c:902:12: warning: stack frame size of 1080 bytes in function 'fbtft_init_display_from_property' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:975:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0001.c:1872:12: warning: stack frame size of 1056 bytes in function 'cfi_intelext_writev' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:3041:6: warning: stack frame size of 1384 bytes in function 'bw_calcs' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:77:13: warning: stack frame size of 5536 bytes in function 'calculate_bandwidth' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (i386, clang-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 32 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__divdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__udivdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1332 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:672:7: warning: variable 'err' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:655:9: note: initialize the variable 'err' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:333:1: warning: unused label 'exit' [-Wunused-label]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:418:7: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:412:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:435:6: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:431:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dcn_calcs.c:450:13: warning: stack frame size of 1564 bytes in function 'dcn_bw_calc_rq_dlg_ttu' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:37:6: warning: stack frame size of 1100 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:93:6: warning: stack frame size of 1084 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1116 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:535:5: warning: stack frame size of 1108 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    4 warnings generated.
    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 1828 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dml1_display_rq_dlg_calc.c:997:6: warning: stack frame size of 1180 bytes in function 'dml1_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:1085:13: warning: stack frame size of 1196 bytes in function 'dml20_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:1145:13: warning: stack frame size of 1196 bytes in function 'dml20v2_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:1463:13: warning: stack frame size of 1148 bytes in function 'DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:3286:6: warning: stack frame size of 1420 bytes in function 'dml20_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1436 bytes in function 'dml20v2_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:3393:6: warning: stack frame size of 1516 bytes in function 'dml21_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.
    2 warnings generated.
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 15 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:672:7: warning: variable 'err' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:655:9: note: initialize the variable 'err' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:418:7: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:412:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:435:6: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:431:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 3328 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/crypto/cast_common.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0x  STRIP   /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/crypto/chacha20poly1305.ko
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/drivers/clk/keystone/gate.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/drivers/clk/keystone/pll.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/tuner-types.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/sound/soc/intel/boards/snd-soc-intel-hda-dsp-common.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:672:7: warning: variable 'err' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:655:9: note: initialize the variable 'err' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:418:7: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:412:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:435:6: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:431:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 3312 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-12) — FAIL, 2 errors, 41 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_ldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1384 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/firmware/tegra/bpmp-debugfs.c:321:16: warning: stack frame size of 1264 bytes in function 'bpmp_debug_store' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    crypto/wp512.c:782:13: warning: stack frame size of 1176 bytes in function 'wp512_process_buffer' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    1 warning generated.
    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    1 warning generated.
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:672:7: warning: variable 'err' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.c:655:9: note: initialize the variable 'err' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/selftests/test-drm_mm.c:372:12: warning: stack frame size of 1040 bytes in function '__igt_reserve' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:333:1: warning: unused label 'exit' [-Wunused-label]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/net/wireless/cisco/airo.c:3075:12: warning: stack frame size of 1056 bytes in function 'airo_thread' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:418:7: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:412:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:435:6: warning: variable 'r2' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-space-map-metadata.c:431:11: note: initialize the variable 'r2' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:37:6: warning: stack frame size of 1144 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:93:6: warning: stack frame size of 1096 bytes in function 'rtw_wep_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:462:5: warning: stack frame size of 1168 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_encrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/rtl8723bs/core/rtw_security.c:535:5: warning: stack frame size of 1144 bytes in function 'rtw_tkip_decrypt' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    4 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:975:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:3041:6: warning: stack frame size of 1384 bytes in function 'bw_calcs' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:77:13: warning: stack frame size of 5560 bytes in function 'calculate_bandwidth' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0001.c:1872:12: warning: stack frame size of 1064 bytes in function 'cfi_intelext_writev' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/staging/fbtft/fbtft-core.c:992:5: warning: stack frame size of 1208 bytes in function 'fbtft_init_display' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/staging/fbtft/fbtft-core.c:902:12: warning: stack frame size of 1080 bytes in function 'fbtft_init_display_from_property' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — FAIL, 8 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4cc): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4cc): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4d8): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4d8): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4e0): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4e0): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: unused function 'get_mm_memcg_path' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: unused function 'get_mm_memcg_path' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc2-next-20210521/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/tuner-types.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: unused function 'get_mm_memcg_path' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=n (riscv, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: unused function 'scan_swap_map' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__divdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:23: warning: ‘arc_pmu_cache_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: ‘arc_pmu_ev_hw_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__udivdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__divdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    {standard input}:39: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: unused function 'scan_swap_map' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: unused function 'scan_swap_map' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: unused function 'scan_swap_map' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:975:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: unused function 'scan_swap_map' [-Wunused-function]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:975:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_ldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__udivdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!
    ERROR: modpost: "__divdi3" [fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 630 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 750 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:16: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/asm-generic/uaccess.h:48:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — FAIL, 8 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-h2.c:347:34: warning: ‘isp1301_gpiod_table’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c:462:12: warning: ‘ams_delta_camera_power’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:834:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1131:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1515:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    <stdin>:834:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1131:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1515:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap_lock.c:157:20: warning: ‘get_mm_memcg_path’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_relocate_parse_slow()+0x427: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+120 cfa2=-1+0
    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_copy_relocations()+0x1d5: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+104 cfa2=-1+0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_chromebook (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/swapfile.c:1039:22: warning: ‘scan_swap_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>