Subject: next/master build: 213 builds: 5 failed, 208 passed, 32 errors, 250 warnings (next-20210615)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 04:11:52 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 213 builds: 5 failed, 208 passed, 32 errors, 250 warnings (next-20210615)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20210615/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20210615
Git Commit: 19ae1f2bd9c091059f80646604ccef8a1e614f57
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    lemote2f_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

riscv:
    rv32_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 8 errors, 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 errors, 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-12): 2 warnings
    defconfig (clang-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (clang-10): 1 warning

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-10): 2 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-12): 2 warnings
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 warnings
    badge4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cerfcube_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cm_x300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    colibri_pxa270_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    colibri_pxa300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    collie_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    corgi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    dove_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ep93xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ezx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    h5000_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    hackkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imote2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    iop32x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    jornada720_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    lart_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lpc18xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lpd270_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lubbock_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    magician_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mainstone_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mini2440_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mmp2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    moxart_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mps2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    multi_v4t_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-12): 2 warnings
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-12): 4 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-10): 4 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    neponset_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nhk8815_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omap1_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    oxnas_v6_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    palmz72_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pcm027_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pleb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa255-idp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    realview_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c2410_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    shannon_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    simpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear6xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    stm32_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tct_hammer_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    trizeps4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vf610m4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    viper_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    xcep_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

i386:
    allmodconfig (clang-12): 4 warnings
    allnoconfig (clang-10): 2 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    allnoconfig (clang-12): 2 warnings
    i386_defconfig (clang-10): 2 warnings
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    i386_defconfig (clang-12): 2 warnings
    i386_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 warning

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    jmr3927_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pistachio_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-8): 9 warnings
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0226_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

riscv:
    nommu_k210_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 16 errors, 11 warnings

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-10): 2 warnings

Errors summary:

    8    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    8    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4e0): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4d8): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4cc): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    2    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    1    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    1    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    1    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    1    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'

Warnings summary:

    162  include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    20   net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    15   1 warning generated.
    11   fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    8    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    6    include/linux/rmap.h:293:34: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    3    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 3 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    3    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 2 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    2    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:976:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1332 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    fs/cifs/dfs_cache.c:1433:1: warning: the frame size of 1120 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBYFS_CallBack_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBTellMeAboutYourself_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBProbe_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBProbeUuid_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBInitCallBackState_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBInitCallBackState3_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBCallBack_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 3312 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_relocate_parse_slow()+0x427: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+120 cfa2=-1+0
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_copy_relocations()+0x1d5: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+104 cfa2=-1+0
    1    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: ‘arc_pmu_ev_hw_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:23: warning: ‘arc_pmu_cache_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc6-next-20210615/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/tuner-types.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc6-next-20210615/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/tuner-types.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0x  STRIP   /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc6-next-20210615/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/xc5000.ko
    1    <stdin>:834:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    <stdin>:1515:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    <stdin>:1131:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (i386, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    kernel/trace/trace_events_hist.c:4594:13: warning: stack frame size of 1332 bytes in function 'hist_trigger_print_key' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/staging/greybus/audio_topology.c:977:12: warning: stack frame size of 3312 bytes in function 'gbaudio_tplg_create_widget' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — FAIL, 8 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4ac): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4cc): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4cc): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4d8): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4d8): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4e0): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4e0): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 2 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 3 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc6-next-20210615/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/tuner-types.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0x  STRIP   /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc6-next-20210615/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/xc5000.ko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: /tmp/kci/linux/build/_modules_/lib/modules/5.13.0-rc6-next-20210615/kernel/drivers/media/tuners/tuner-types.ko: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=n (riscv, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:23: warning: ‘arc_pmu_cache_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: ‘arc_pmu_ev_hw_map’ defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 2 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 3 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/rmap.h:293:34: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/rmap.h:293:34: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:976:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:7095:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types ('typeof (size) *' (aka 'unsigned int *') and 'typeof (((1UL) << 12)) *' (aka 'unsigned long *')) [-Wcompare-distinct-pointer-types]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy_7nm.c:976:48: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long long' to 'unsigned long' changes value from 5000000000 to 705032704 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 2 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%x’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 3 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘long long unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/cifs/dfs_cache.c:1433:1: warning: the frame size of 1120 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/rmap.h:293:34: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/rmap.h:293:34: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — FAIL, 8 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `__irqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_start'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'
    arc-elf32-ld: stackdepot.c:(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `__softirqentry_text_end'

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBYFS_CallBack_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBTellMeAboutYourself_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBProbeUuid_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBProbe_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBInitCallBackState3_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBInitCallBackState_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/afs/cmservice.c:34:21: warning: ‘_afs_SRXCBCallBack_name’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — FAIL, 16 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘pfn_pmd’; did you mean ‘pfn_pgd’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h:521:9: error: incompatible types when returning type ‘int’ but ‘pmd_t’ {aka ‘struct <anonymous>’} was expected

Warnings:
    <stdin>:834:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1131:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1515:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/rmap.h:293:34: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/rmap.h:293:34: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_relocate_parse_slow()+0x427: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+120 cfa2=-1+0
    drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.o: warning: objtool: eb_copy_relocations()+0x1d5: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+104 cfa2=-1+0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c:140:12: warning: ‘xfrm6_hdr_offset’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/minmax.h:20:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>