Subject: next/master build: 162 builds: 21 failed, 141 passed, 14 errors, 155 warnings (next-20211015)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 08:18:17 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 162 builds: 21 failed, 141 passed, 14 errors, 155 warnings (next-20211015)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20211015/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20211015
Git Commit: 7c832d2f9b959e3181370c8b0dacaf9efe13fc05
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL

arm:
    allnoconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    aspeed_g5_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    multi_v7_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    am200epdkit_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    badge4_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    cerfcube_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    corgi_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    lart_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    magician_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    pcm027_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    simpad_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    socfpga_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    viper_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    ip27_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    ip28_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    lemote2f_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    mtx1_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    rt305x_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 1 error

arm:
    allnoconfig (clang-10): 1 error
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-10): 2 errors
    magician_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-10): 5 errors, 8 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-13): 10 warnings
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 errors, 5 warnings

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    jmr3927_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 warnings
    tb0226_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

riscv:

x86_64:
    allnoconfig (clang-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-10): 1 error

Errors summary:

    2    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:504:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    2    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:500:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    2    api.c:(.text+0x4e4): undefined reference to `crypto_alg_tested'
    1    drivers/misc/eeprom/eeprom_93xx46.c:424:1: error: redefinition of '__mod_of__eeprom_93xx46_of_table_device_table'
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]
    1    clang: error: unsupported argument '-mimplicit-it=always' to option 'Wa,'
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:164: error: ALT_UP() content must assemble to exactly 4 bytes
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:147: error: expected absolute expression
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:111: error: expected absolute expression
    1    <instantiation>:2:2: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic without a size suffix

Warnings summary:

    127  <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    14   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    4    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    1    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    1    arch/x86/lib/memset_64.o: warning: objtool: memset_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    1    arch/x86/lib/memcpy_64.o: warning: objtool: memcpy_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    1    arch/x86/entry/entry_64.o: warning: objtool: asm_load_gs_index(): can't find starting instruction
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:473.33-475.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    1    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''

Section mismatches summary:

    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x70373): Section mismatch in reference from the function __nodes_weight() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/misc/eeprom/eeprom_93xx46.c:424:1: error: redefinition of '__mod_of__eeprom_93xx46_of_table_device_table'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/x86/entry/entry_64.o: warning: objtool: asm_load_gs_index(): can't find starting instruction
    arch/x86/lib/memcpy_64.o: warning: objtool: memcpy_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    arch/x86/lib/memset_64.o: warning: objtool: memset_erms(): can't find starting instruction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    clang: error: unsupported argument '-mimplicit-it=always' to option 'Wa,'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    api.c:(.text+0x4e4): undefined reference to `crypto_alg_tested'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:500:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:504:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:473.33-475.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=n (riscv, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    api.c:(.text+0x4e4): undefined reference to `crypto_alg_tested'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:500:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:504:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:111: error: expected absolute expression
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:147: error: expected absolute expression
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:164: error: ALT_UP() content must assemble to exactly 4 bytes

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 2 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]

Warnings:
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x70373): Section mismatch in reference from the function __nodes_weight() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    <instantiation>:2:2: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic without a size suffix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+crypto (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+ima (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>