Subject: next/master build: 167 builds: 18 failed, 149 passed, 18 errors, 168 warnings (next-20211018)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 10:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 167 builds: 18 failed, 149 passed, 18 errors, 168 warnings (next-20211018)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20211018/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20211018
Git Commit: 60e8840126bdcb60bccef74c3f962742183c681f
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    allnoconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    aspeed_g5_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    multi_v7_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    am200epdkit_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    badge4_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    corgi_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    lart_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    magician_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    pcm027_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rpc_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    socfpga_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    viper_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

i386:
    i386_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

mips:
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip27_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip28_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    lemote2f_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm64:
    defconfig (clang-13): 4 warnings

arm:
    allnoconfig (clang-10): 1 error
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-10): 2 errors
    magician_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-10): 5 errors, 8 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-13): 16 warnings
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 errors
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 5 warnings

i386:
    i386_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    e55_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    jmr3927_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    rs90_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

riscv:

x86_64:
    allnoconfig (clang-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-10): 1 error

Errors summary:

    2    arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: error: unrecognized -march target: armv3m
    2    arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: error: missing argument to ‘-march=’
    2    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:504:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    2    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:500:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    2    api.c:(.text+0x59c): undefined reference to `crypto_alg_tested'
    1    sev.c:(.text+0x130f): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]
    1    clang: error: unsupported argument '-mimplicit-it=always' to option 'Wa,'
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:164: error: ALT_UP() content must assemble to exactly 4 bytes
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:147: error: expected absolute expression
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:111: error: expected absolute expression
    1    <instantiation>:2:2: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic without a size suffix

Warnings summary:

    128  <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    14   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    4    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    2    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:183:3: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    2    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:174:3: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    2    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:166:9: note: initialize the variable 'val' to silence this warning
    2    2 warnings generated.
    1    drivers/regulator/lp872x.c:689:57: warning: implicit conversion from enumeration type 'enum lp872x_dvs_state' to different enumeration type 'enum gpiod_flags' [-Wenum-conversion]
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    1    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    1    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined
    1    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    1    arch/x86/lib/memset_64.o: warning: objtool: memset_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    1    arch/x86/lib/memcpy_64.o: warning: objtool: memcpy_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    1    arch/x86/entry/entry_64.o: warning: objtool: asm_load_gs_index(): can't find starting instruction
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:473.33-475.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    1    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''
    1    1 warning generated.

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    clang: error: unsupported argument '-mimplicit-it=always' to option 'Wa,'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/x86/entry/entry_64.o: warning: objtool: asm_load_gs_index(): can't find starting instruction
    arch/x86/lib/memcpy_64.o: warning: objtool: memcpy_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    arch/x86/lib/memset_64.o: warning: objtool: memset_erms(): can't find starting instruction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    api.c:(.text+0x59c): undefined reference to `crypto_alg_tested'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:500:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:504:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:473.33-475.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:183:3: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:174:3: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:166:9: note: initialize the variable 'val' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+ima (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    sev.c:(.text+0x130f): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    api.c:(.text+0x59c): undefined reference to `crypto_alg_tested'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:500:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:504:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:111: error: expected absolute expression
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:147: error: expected absolute expression
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:164: error: ALT_UP() content must assemble to exactly 4 bytes

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    drivers/regulator/lp872x.c:689:57: warning: implicit conversion from enumeration type 'enum lp872x_dvs_state' to different enumeration type 'enum gpiod_flags' [-Wenum-conversion]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:183:3: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:174:3: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:166:9: note: initialize the variable 'val' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 4 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: error: unrecognized -march target: armv3m
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: error: missing argument to ‘-march=’
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: error: unrecognized -march target: armv3m
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: error: missing argument to ‘-march=’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: error: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE’ [-Werror=implicit-int]

Warnings:
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:153:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    drivers/mfd/altera-a10sr.c:159:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1559:2: warning: #warning syscall futex_waitv not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    <instantiation>:2:2: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic without a size suffix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+ima (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>