Subject: next/master baseline: 536 runs, 2 regressions (next-20211020)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:04:06 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 536 runs, 2 regressions (next-20211020)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20211020/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20211020
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      51dba6e335ff9d1f6f50b5cacced8598956e1437 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/617063f8a646aa639a3359bd

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20211020/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20211020/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-6-g8983f3b738df/x86/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/617063f8a646aa639a3359be
        new failure (last pass: next-20211019) 

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61706688a5b4be87473358e9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20211020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20211020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-6-g8983f3b738df/arm64/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61706688a5b4be87473358ea
        new failure (last pass: next-20211019)