Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 668 runs, 2 regressions (v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 19:25:49 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 668 runs, 2 regressions (v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      86fd312d9a3085c29cd9d28bbb1e20e63efb92be 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/619199f4454d567388335976

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-6-g8983f3b738df/arm64/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/619199f4454d567388335977
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v5.15-12344-g8c82a56b7923, first fail: v5.15-12549-g95867f15dff8) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6191c69a8701f99ffe3358dc

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.15-13240-g86fd312d9a30/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-6-g8983f3b738df/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6191c69a8701f99ffe3358dd
        failing since 11 days (last pass: v5.15-2033-g53a1f94bc3ad, first fail: v5.15-5907-g771bcd3baddd)