Subject: next/master build: 220 builds: 23 failed, 197 passed, 329 errors, 73 warnings (next-20211126)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 04:16:11 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 220 builds: 23 failed, 197 passed, 329 errors, 73 warnings (next-20211126)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20211126/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20211126
Git Commit: f30a24ed97b401416118756fa35fbe5d28f999e3
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL

arm:
    allmodconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    allnoconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    aspeed_g5_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    multi_v7_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    qcom_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

i386:
    allmodconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL

mips:
    bigsur_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_r4k_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip27_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip28_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    jazz_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-10): 129 errors
    defconfig (clang-10): 129 errors

arm:
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 3 errors, 15 warnings
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 2 warnings
    allmodconfig (clang-10): 33 errors, 14 warnings
    allnoconfig (clang-10): 1 error
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-10): 2 errors
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-10): 5 errors, 8 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-13): 10 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error

i386:
    allmodconfig (clang-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 warning
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error

riscv:

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    allmodconfig (clang-10): 2 errors, 3 warnings
    allnoconfig (clang-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-13): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-10): 1 error

Errors summary:

    6    expr: syntax error: unexpected argument ‘0xffffffff80000000’
    4    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1344:7: error: variable 'level_pfn' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    3    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’
    3    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:503:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    3    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:499:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    2    drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c:2187:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:98:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:96:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:94:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:92:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:90:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:88:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:86:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:84:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:82:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:7:11: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:78:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:76:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:74:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:72:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:70:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:68:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:66:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:64:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:62:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:60:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:5:11: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:58:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:56:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:54:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:52:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:50:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:48:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:46:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:44:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:42:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:40:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:38:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:36:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:34:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:32:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:30:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:28:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:26:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:263:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:261:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:258:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:256:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:254:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:252:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:250:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:24:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:248:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:246:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:244:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:242:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:240:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:238:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:236:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:234:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:232:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:230:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:228:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:226:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:224:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:222:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:220:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:218:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:216:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:214:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:212:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:210:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:20:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:208:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:206:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:204:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:202:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:200:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:198:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:196:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:194:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:192:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:190:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:18:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:188:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:186:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:184:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:182:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:180:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:178:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:176:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:174:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:172:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:170:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:16:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:168:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:166:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:164:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:162:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:160:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:158:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:156:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:154:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:152:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:150:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:14:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:148:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:146:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:144:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:142:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:140:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:138:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:136:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:134:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:132:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:130:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:12:12: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:128:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:126:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:124:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:122:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:120:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:118:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:116:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:114:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:112:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:110:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:10:11: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:108:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:106:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:104:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:102:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:100:13: error: unknown relocation name
    2    <instantiation>:2:2: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic without a size suffix
    2    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory
    1    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:52:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘resource_size_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Werror=format=]
    1    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:52:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Werror=format=]
    1    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:198:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Werror=format=]
    1    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:169:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Werror=format=]
    1    error: unknown relocation name
    1    drivers/usb/gadget/udc/at91_udc.h:174:33: error: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Werror=format=]
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/jazzsonic.c:147:24: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + ((sizetype)(i * 2) + 1))’
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/jazzsonic.c:146:22: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)(i * 2))’
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/selftests/test-drm_mm.c:372:12: error: stack frame size (1032) exceeds limit (1024) in function '__igt_reserve' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    crypto/wp512.c:782:13: error: stack frame size (1176) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'wp512_process_buffer' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    clang: error: unsupported argument '-mimplicit-it=always' to option 'Wa,'
    1    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:80:13: error: unknown relocation name
    1    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:22:12: error: unknown relocation name
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:164: error: ALT_UP() content must assemble to exactly 4 bytes
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:147: error: expected absolute expression
    1    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:111: error: expected absolute expression
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:97:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:69:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:68:4: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:56:4: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:45:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:431:2: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:42:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:423:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:409:2: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:401:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:387:2: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:372:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:352:2: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:344:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:321:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:312:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:311:2: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:294:2: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:286:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:179:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:178:2: error: invalid instruction
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:172:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:152:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:149:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:142:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:125:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:107:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    1    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:106:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    1    arch/arm/mach-mvebu/coherency_ll.S:155:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mach-mvebu/coherency_ll.S:128:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/mach-imx/suspend-imx6.S:315:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    1    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: error: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-Werror,-W#warnings]
    1    : error: unknown relocation name
    1    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-edp.c:843: undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings summary:

    21   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    14   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    9    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    5    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1342:26: note: initialize the variable 'level_pfn' to silence this warning
    3    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    3    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''
    2    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Wformat=]
    2    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    2    arch/x86/lib/memset_64.o: warning: objtool: memset_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    2    arch/x86/lib/memcpy_64.o: warning: objtool: memcpy_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    1    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1344:7: warning: variable 'level_pfn' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined
    1    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    1    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv6' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    1    arch/x86/entry/entry_64.o: warning: objtool: asm_load_gs_index(): can't find starting instruction
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:473.33-475.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_ev_hw_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_cache_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    1 warning generated.
    1    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC

Section mismatches summary:

    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x712b3): Section mismatch in reference from the function __nodes_weight() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (i386, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1344:7: error: variable 'level_pfn' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1342:26: note: initialize the variable 'level_pfn' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 3 errors, 15 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: error: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-Werror,-W#warnings]
    crypto/wp512.c:782:13: error: stack frame size (1176) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'wp512_process_buffer' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/selftests/test-drm_mm.c:372:12: error: stack frame size (1032) exceeds limit (1024) in function '__igt_reserve' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (i386, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1344:7: error: variable 'level_pfn' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1342:26: note: initialize the variable 'level_pfn' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:52:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Werror=format=]
    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:52:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘resource_size_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Werror=format=]
    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:169:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Werror=format=]
    sound/soc/sof/mediatek/mt8195/mt8195.c:198:15: error: format ‘%llx’ expects argument of type ‘long long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘phys_addr_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Werror=format=]
    drivers/usb/gadget/udc/at91_udc.h:174:33: error: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Werror=format=]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 33 errors, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:499:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:503:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:42:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:45:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:56:4: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:68:4: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:69:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:97:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:106:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:107:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:125:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:142:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:149:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:152:2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:172:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:178:2: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:179:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:286:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:294:2: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:311:2: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:312:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:321:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:344:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:352:2: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:372:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:387:2: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:401:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:409:2: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:423:8: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mm/cache-v7.S:431:2: error: invalid instruction
    arch/arm/mach-mvebu/coherency_ll.S:128:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mach-mvebu/coherency_ll.S:155:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers
    arch/arm/mach-imx/suspend-imx6.S:315:2: error: instruction requires: data-barriers

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv6' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-10) — FAIL, 129 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:5:11: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:7:11: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:10:11: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:12:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:14:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:16:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:18:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:20:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:22:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:24:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:26:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:28:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:30:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:32:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:34:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:36:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:38:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:40:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:42:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:44:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:46:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:48:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:50:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:52:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:54:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:56:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:58:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:60:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:62:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:64:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:66:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:68:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:70:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:72:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:74:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:76:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:78:13: error: unknown relocation name
    : error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:82:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:84:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:86:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:88:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:90:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:92:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:94:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:96:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:98:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:100:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:102:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:104:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:106:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:108:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:110:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:112:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:114:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:116:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:118:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:120:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:122:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:124:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:126:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:128:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:130:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:132:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:134:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:136:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:138:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:140:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:142:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:144:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:146:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:148:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:150:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:152:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:154:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:156:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:158:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:160:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:162:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:164:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:166:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:168:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:170:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:172:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:174:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:176:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:178:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:180:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:182:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:184:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:186:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:188:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:190:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:192:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:194:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:196:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:198:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:200:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:202:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:204:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:206:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:208:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:210:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:212:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:214:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:216:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:218:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:220:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:222:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:224:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:226:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:228:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:230:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:232:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:234:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:236:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:238:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:240:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:242:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:244:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:246:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:248:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:250:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:252:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:254:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:256:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:258:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:261:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:263:13: error: unknown relocation name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1344:7: error: variable 'level_pfn' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1342:26: note: initialize the variable 'level_pfn' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    <instantiation>:2:2: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic without a size suffix
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1344:7: error: variable 'level_pfn' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    arch/x86/lib/memcpy_64.o: warning: objtool: memcpy_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    arch/x86/lib/memset_64.o: warning: objtool: memset_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1342:26: note: initialize the variable 'level_pfn' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    clang: error: unsupported argument '-mimplicit-it=always' to option 'Wa,'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/x86/entry/entry_64.o: warning: objtool: asm_load_gs_index(): can't find starting instruction
    arch/x86/lib/memcpy_64.o: warning: objtool: memcpy_erms(): can't find starting instruction
    arch/x86/lib/memset_64.o: warning: objtool: memset_erms(): can't find starting instruction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:499:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:503:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c:2187:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    expr: syntax error: unexpected argument ‘0xffffffff80000000’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:473.33-475.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-10) — FAIL, 129 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:5:11: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:7:11: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:10:11: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:12:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:14:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:16:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:18:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:20:12: error: unknown relocation name
    error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:24:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:26:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:28:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:30:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:32:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:34:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:36:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:38:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:40:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:42:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:44:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:46:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:48:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:50:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:52:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:54:12: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:56:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:58:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:60:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:62:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:64:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:66:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:68:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:70:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:72:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:74:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:76:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:78:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:80:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:82:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:84:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:86:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:88:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:90:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:92:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:94:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:96:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:98:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:100:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:102:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:104:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:106:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:108:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:110:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:112:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:114:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:116:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:118:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:120:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:122:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:124:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:126:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:128:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:130:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:132:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:134:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:136:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:138:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:140:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:142:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:144:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:146:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:148:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:150:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:152:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:154:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:156:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:158:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:160:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:162:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:164:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:166:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:168:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:170:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:172:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:174:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:176:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:178:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:180:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:182:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:184:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:186:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:188:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:190:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:192:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:194:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:196:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:198:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:200:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:202:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:204:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:206:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:208:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:210:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:212:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:214:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:216:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:218:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:220:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:222:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:224:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:226:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:228:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:230:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:232:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:234:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:236:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:238:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:240:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:242:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:244:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:246:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:248:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:250:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:252:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:254:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:256:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:258:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:261:13: error: unknown relocation name
    arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-reloc.S:263:13: error: unknown relocation name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=n (riscv, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    expr: syntax error: unexpected argument ‘0xffffffff80000000’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_cache_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_ev_hw_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    expr: syntax error: unexpected argument ‘0xffffffff80000000’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/jazzsonic.c:146:22: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)(i * 2))’
    drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/jazzsonic.c:147:24: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + ((sizetype)(i * 2) + 1))’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    expr: syntax error: unexpected argument ‘0xffffffff80000000’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    expr: syntax error: unexpected argument ‘0xffffffff80000000’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    expr: syntax error: unexpected argument ‘0xffffffff80000000’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:499:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S:503:4: error: invalid instruction, any one of the following would fix this:
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:111: error: expected absolute expression
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:147: error: expected absolute expression
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:169:164: error: ALT_UP() content must assemble to exactly 4 bytes

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+debug (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-edp.c:843: undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c:2187:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1344:7: warning: variable 'level_pfn' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c:1342:26: note: initialize the variable 'level_pfn' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x712b3): Section mismatch in reference from the function __nodes_weight() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    <instantiation>:2:2: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic without a size suffix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+crypto (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+ima (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>