Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 610 runs, 3 regressions (v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 18:53:35 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 610 runs, 3 regressions (v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b          | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig             | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      a119cd39dcbf7ff9601d883da1bcaa29e7a33592 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b          | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61b3e86ca32d1005ff397121

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-6-g8983f3b738df/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61b3e86ca32d1005ff397122
        failing since 30 days (last pass: v5.15-rc7-176-gbfbd58926fc5, first fail: v5.15-12053-g6f9f2ed9499c) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61b3d5e98dd2edaf77397155

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-6-g8983f3b738df/x86/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61b3d5e98dd2edaf77397156
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc4-241-g3e464b455df7) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61b3d892999c978600397138

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc4-356-ga119cd39dcbf/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-6-g8983f3b738df/x86/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61b3d892999c978600397139
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc4-241-g3e464b455df7)