Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 587 runs, 3 regressions (v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 07:00:39 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 587 runs, 3 regressions (v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxbb-p200          | arm64  | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...86_kvm_guest | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig             | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      65d84bcc1befc2f270cc2ac9de0364da029ae3ef 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxbb-p200          | arm64  | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61bdc0e4411e520d8c39715b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxbb-p200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxbb-p200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61bdc0e4411e520d8c39715c
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc5-257-g713f2fcb90ea) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...86_kvm_guest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61bdbe2590909ecdb03971bd

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61bdbe2590909ecdb03971be
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc5-177-g6cfce3d8f89a) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61bdbfc9c02a668f7b397122

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc5-294-g65d84bcc1bef/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61bdbfc9c02a668f7b397123
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc5-257-g713f2fcb90ea)