Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 717 runs, 3 regressions (v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 20:16:46 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 717 runs, 3 regressions (v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b          | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+crypto      | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      b5f0860e19b1e6ac634308b70049180d800e1619 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b          | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61c27971335af0fda739711e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+config_thumb2_kernel=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+config_thumb2_kernel=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61c27971335af0fda739711f
        failing since 42 days (last pass: v5.15-rc7-176-gbfbd58926fc5, first fail: v5.15-12053-g6f9f2ed9499c) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61c26adbac5a911af1397132

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61c26adbac5a911af1397133
        failing since 0 day (last pass: v5.16-rc5-395-g46f3b5d984fa, first fail: v5.16-rc6-155-g25b50ce58687) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+crypto      | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61c26e4cff577ee3ee397141

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-rc6-189-gb5f0860e19b1/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61c26e4cff577ee3ee397142
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc5-257-g713f2fcb90ea, first fail: v5.16-rc5-395-g46f3b5d984fa)