Subject: next/master build: 202 builds: 18 failed, 184 passed, 248 errors, 72 warnings (next-20211224)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 02:43:24 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 202 builds: 18 failed, 184 passed, 248 errors, 72 warnings (next-20211224)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20211224/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20211224
Git Commit: ea586a076e8aa606c59b66d86660590f18354b11
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

arm:
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL
    multi_v5_defconfig: (clang-13) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n: (gcc-10) FAIL
    qcom_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rpc_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

i386:
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL

mips:
    bigsur_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_r4k_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip27_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip28_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-13) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 1 error
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    defconfig (clang-13): 3 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (clang-13): 3 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 40 errors, 13 warnings
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 179 errors, 2 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-13): 10 warnings
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-13): 2 errors
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-13): 10 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-10): 2 errors
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors

i386:
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 10 errors, 1 warning

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error

riscv:

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors
    allmodconfig (clang-13): 2 errors, 19 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 2 warnings

Errors summary:

    22   arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    16   arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    3    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’
    2    fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
    2    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1536:21: error: variable 'sas_phy' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    2    drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c:2187:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’
    2    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:53:6: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    2    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory
    1    irq-gic-v3-its.c:(.text+0x14b8): undefined reference to `cpus_booted_once_mask'
    1    include/asm-generic/div64.h:222:28: error: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast [-Werror]
    1    drivers/usb/gadget/udc/at91_udc.h:174:33: error: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Werror=format=]
    1    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-thunderbay.c:815:8: error: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Werror=discarded-qualifiers]
    1    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-thunderbay.c:815:8: error: assigning to 'const char **' from 'const char *const *' discards qualifiers [-Werror,-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers]
    1    drivers/hv/vmbus_drv.c:2082:29: error: shift count >= width of type [-Werror,-Wshift-count-overflow]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn31/display_rq_dlg_calc_31.c:939:13: error: stack frame size (1404) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn30/display_rq_dlg_calc_30.c:981:13: error: stack frame size (1180) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_rq_dlg_calc_21.c:829:13: error: stack frame size (1084) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:3518:6: error: stack frame size (1244) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml21_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:1466:13: error: stack frame size (1212) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:3393:6: error: stack frame size (1580) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20v2_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:1145:13: error: stack frame size (1324) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20v2_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:3286:6: error: stack frame size (1548) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:1085:13: error: stack frame size (1356) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    1    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: irq-gic-v3-its.c:(.text+0x14bc): undefined reference to `cpus_booted_once_mask'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'
    1    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-edp.c:843: undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:7952: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:516: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45395: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45336: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45274: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45179: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44661: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44602: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44540: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44443: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44080: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44021: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43961: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43871: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43646: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43587: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43520: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43420: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42974: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42929: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42682: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42623: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42556: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42456: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42011: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41966: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41307: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41248: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41188: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41098: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40835: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40776: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40714: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40620: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40396: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40337: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40270: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40172: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39967: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39908: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39846: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39752: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39568: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39509: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39442: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39342: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39098: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39039: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38979: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38875: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38637: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38578: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38511: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38413: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38153: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38094: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38027: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37931: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37715: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37656: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37594: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37499: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37301: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37242: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37175: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37079: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36901: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36842: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36780: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36684: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36052: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35993: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35931: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35836: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35657: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35598: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35531: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35435: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35281: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35222: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35156: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35059: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34914: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34855: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34789: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34692: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34528: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34469: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34402: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34306: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34105: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34046: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33984: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33888: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33722: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33663: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33596: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33497: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33345: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33286: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33220: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33123: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32969: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32910: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32848: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32751: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32622: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32563: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32501: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32406: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32250: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32191: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32128: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32033: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31895: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31836: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31774: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31679: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31538: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31479: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31419: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31330: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31180: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31121: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31059: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30970: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30875: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30816: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30756: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30667: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30530: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30471: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30409: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30314: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30175: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30116: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30054: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29965: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29877: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29818: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29758: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29669: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29517: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29458: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29396: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29301: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29194: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29135: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29075: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28985: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28687: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28627: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28567: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28475: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28402: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28342: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28282: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28192: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28119: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28059: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27999: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27914: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27842: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27782: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27722: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27638: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27569: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27510: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27450: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27366: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:25857: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:17766: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:17705: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:13628: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:13528: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:12238: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    1    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:12198: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer

Warnings summary:

    22   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    10   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    4    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1528:29: note: initialize the variable 'sas_phy' to silence this warning
    3    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    2    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Wformat=]
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    2    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''
    2    1 warning generated.
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: vc_switch_off_ist()+0x8a: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: sync_regs()+0x20: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: mce_start()+0x44: call to __kasan_check_write() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: mce_severity_amd()+0x5e: call to mce_severity_amd_smca() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: mce_read_aux()+0x4b: call to mca_msr_reg() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: in_task_stack()+0xc: call to task_stack_page() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: in_entry_stack()+0x10: call to cpu_entry_stack() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: fixup_bad_iret()+0x32: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: do_syscall_64()+0x44: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: do_machine_check()+0x13a: call to mce_no_way_out() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: do_int80_syscall_32()+0x52: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __sev_put_ghcb()+0x36: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __sev_get_ghcb()+0xa1: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __sev_es_nmi_complete()+0x5a: call to ghcb_set_sw_exit_code() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __do_fast_syscall_32()+0x52: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    1    lib/strnlen_user.o: warning: objtool: strnlen_user()+0x5d: call to do_strnlen_user() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/strncpy_from_user.o: warning: objtool: strncpy_from_user()+0x8a: call to do_strncpy_from_user() with UACCESS enabled
    1    fs/reiserfs/lbalance.o: warning: objtool: leaf_copy_items_entirely()+0x734: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+200 cfa2=4+192
    1    drivers/scsi/mpi3mr/mpi3mr_fw.o: warning: objtool: mpi3mr_op_request_post() falls through to next function mpi3mr_check_rh_fault_ioc()
    1    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1536:21: warning: variable 'sas_phy' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    1    arch/x86/kernel/head64.o: warning: objtool: __startup_64() falls through to next function startup_64_setup_env()
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_ev_hw_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_cache_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    1    :1536:21: warning: variable 'sas_phy' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    1    : warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

Section mismatches summary:

    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x15c697): Section mismatch in reference from the function __next_node() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed
    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x15c622): Section mismatch in reference from the function test_bit() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed
    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x15c60e): Section mismatch in reference from the function test_bit() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-thunderbay.c:815:8: error: assigning to 'const char **' from 'const char *const *' discards qualifiers [-Werror,-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 40 errors, 13 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:39:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h:40:28: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    : warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 179 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:516: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:7952: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:12198: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:12238: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:13528: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:13628: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:17705: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:17766: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:25857: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27366: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27450: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27510: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27569: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27638: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27722: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27782: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27842: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27914: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:27999: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28059: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28119: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28192: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28282: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28342: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28402: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28475: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28567: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28627: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28687: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:28985: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29075: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29135: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29194: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29301: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29396: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29458: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29517: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29669: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29758: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29818: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29877: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:29965: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30054: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30116: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30175: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30314: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30409: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30471: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30530: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30667: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30756: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30816: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30875: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:30970: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31059: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31121: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31180: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31330: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31419: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31479: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31538: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31679: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31774: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31836: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:31895: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32033: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32128: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32191: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32250: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32406: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32501: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32563: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32622: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32751: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32848: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32910: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:32969: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33123: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33220: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33286: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33345: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33497: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33596: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33663: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33722: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33888: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:33984: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34046: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34105: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34306: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34402: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34469: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34528: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34692: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34789: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34855: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:34914: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35059: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35156: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35222: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35281: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35435: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35531: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35598: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35657: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35836: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35931: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:35993: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36052: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36684: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36780: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36842: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:36901: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37079: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37175: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37242: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37301: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37499: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37594: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37656: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37715: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:37931: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38027: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38094: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38153: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38413: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38511: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38578: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38637: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38875: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:38979: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39039: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39098: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39342: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39442: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39509: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39568: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39752: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39846: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39908: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:39967: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40172: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40270: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40337: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40396: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40620: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40714: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40776: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:40835: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41098: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41188: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41248: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41307: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:41966: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42011: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42456: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42556: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42623: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42682: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42929: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:42974: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43420: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43520: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43587: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43646: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43871: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:43961: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44021: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44080: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44443: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44540: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44602: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:44661: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45179: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45274: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45336: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    /tmp/ccYOX7un.s:45395: Error: invalid literal constant: pool needs to be closer
    include/asm-generic/div64.h:222:28: error: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast [-Werror]
    drivers/usb/gadget/udc/at91_udc.h:174:33: error: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Werror=format=]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 19 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/hv/vmbus_drv.c:2082:29: error: shift count >= width of type [-Werror,-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1536:21: error: variable 'sas_phy' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    arch/x86/kernel/head64.o: warning: objtool: __startup_64() falls through to next function startup_64_setup_env()
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: do_syscall_64()+0x44: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: do_int80_syscall_32()+0x52: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __do_fast_syscall_32()+0x52: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: sync_regs()+0x20: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: vc_switch_off_ist()+0x8a: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: fixup_bad_iret()+0x32: call to memset() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: in_task_stack()+0xc: call to task_stack_page() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: in_entry_stack()+0x10: call to cpu_entry_stack() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: mce_read_aux()+0x4b: call to mca_msr_reg() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: do_machine_check()+0x13a: call to mce_no_way_out() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: mce_start()+0x44: call to __kasan_check_write() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: mce_severity_amd()+0x5e: call to mce_severity_amd_smca() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __sev_es_nmi_complete()+0x5a: call to ghcb_set_sw_exit_code() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __sev_get_ghcb()+0xa1: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __sev_put_ghcb()+0x36: call to memcpy() leaves .noinstr.text section
    fs/reiserfs/lbalance.o: warning: objtool: leaf_copy_items_entirely()+0x734: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+200 cfa2=4+192
    drivers/scsi/mpi3mr/mpi3mr_fw.o: warning: objtool: mpi3mr_op_request_post() falls through to next function mpi3mr_check_rh_fault_ioc()
    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1528:29: note: initialize the variable 'sas_phy' to silence this warning

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x15c60e): Section mismatch in reference from the function test_bit() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x15c622): Section mismatch in reference from the function test_bit() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text+0x15c697): Section mismatch in reference from the function __next_node() to the variable .init.data:numa_nodes_parsed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (i386, clang-13) — FAIL, 10 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1536:21: error: variable 'sas_phy' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_rq_dlg_calc_21.c:829:13: error: stack frame size (1084) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn30/display_rq_dlg_calc_30.c:981:13: error: stack frame size (1180) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn31/display_rq_dlg_calc_31.c:939:13: error: stack frame size (1404) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml_rq_dlg_get_dlg_params' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:1145:13: error: stack frame size (1324) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20v2_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:1085:13: error: stack frame size (1356) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20_DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:1466:13: error: stack frame size (1212) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'DISPCLKDPPCLKDCFCLKDeepSleepPrefetchParametersWatermarksAndPerformanceCalculation' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20v2.c:3393:6: error: stack frame size (1580) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20v2_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn21/display_mode_vba_21.c:3518:6: error: stack frame size (1244) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml21_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_mode_vba_20.c:3286:6: error: stack frame size (1548) exceeds limit (1024) in function 'dml20_ModeSupportAndSystemConfigurationFull' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than]

Warnings:
    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1528:29: note: initialize the variable 'sas_phy' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-thunderbay.c:815:8: error: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Werror=discarded-qualifiers]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c:2187:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/declance.c:1231:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    :1536:21: warning: variable 'sas_phy' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1528:29: note: initialize the variable 'sas_phy' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1536:21: warning: variable 'sas_phy' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c:1528:29: note: initialize the variable 'sas_phy' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+crypto (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+ima (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:126:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_cache_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
    arch/arc/include/asm/perf_event.h:91:27: warning: 'arc_pmu_ev_hw_map' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘struct gpio_desc *’ [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:53:6: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value
    arch/arm/include/asm/current.h:53:6: error: out of range pc-relative fixup value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    irq-gic-v3-its.c:(.text+0x14b8): undefined reference to `cpus_booted_once_mask'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: irq-gic-v3-its.c:(.text+0x14bc): undefined reference to `cpus_booted_once_mask'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-edp.c:843: undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c:2187:20: error: assignment of read-only location ‘*(dev->dev_addr + (sizetype)i)’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/Makefile:26: ** WARNING ** CONFIG_ARC_TUNE_MCPU flag '' is unknown, fallback to ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+crypto (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    lib/strncpy_from_user.o: warning: objtool: strncpy_from_user()+0x8a: call to do_strncpy_from_user() with UACCESS enabled
    lib/strnlen_user.o: warning: objtool: strnlen_user()+0x5d: call to do_strnlen_user() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+ima (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>