Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 576 runs, 19 regressions (v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 06:20:45 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 576 runs, 19 regressions (v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 2          
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64 | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64 | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          
r8a77950-salvator-x          | arm64 | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      c14f8df2f281b814871a5e7af168cecba2b5ffa6 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61de9fe99f2fca2fefef675e

  Results:     91 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_randomize_base=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_randomize_base=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61de9fe99f2fca2fefef67a3
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a)

    2022-01-12T09:30:25.592589  /lava-77165/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61de9fe99f2fca2fefef67a4
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a)

    2022-01-12T09:30:25.599164  <8>[   17.831594] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:30:26.644267  /lava-77165/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:30:26.644662  <8>[   18.850016] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61dea1b41765a01dcaef6762

  Results:     91 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea1b41765a01dcaef67a7
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:38:29.669726  /lava-77168/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea1b41765a01dcaef67a8
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:38:29.672846  <8>[   19.126633] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:38:30.719912  /lava-77168/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:38:30.720225  <8>[   20.145912] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:38:30.720397  /lava-77168/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:38:30.720557  <8>[   20.161905] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=simple-mfd-i2c-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61dea215bfac414d5def674d

  Results:     91 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea215bfac414d5def6792
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:40:19.822526  /lava-77175/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:40:19.822866  <8>[   18.262111] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea215bfac414d5def6793
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:40:20.866852  /lava-77175/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:40:20.867262  <8>[   19.281544] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:40:20.867497  /lava-77175/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:40:20.867716  <8>[   19.297542] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=simple-mfd-i2c-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61dea513aba99d7e0aef6768

  Results:     91 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea513aba99d7e0aef67b7
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-76-gf3c3fc1577d6, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:53:09.886967  /lava-77180/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea513aba99d7e0aef67b8
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-76-gf3c3fc1577d6, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:53:09.889276  <8>[   17.412423] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:53:10.935932  /lava-77180/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:53:10.936274  <8>[   18.430704] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61dea09a9fa9787c17ef6764

  Results:     99 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_randomize_base=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_randomize_base=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea09a9fa9787c17ef67b0
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a)

    2022-01-12T09:33:53.159771  /lava-77164/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea09a9fa9787c17ef67b1
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a)

    2022-01-12T09:33:53.162861  <8>[   13.532441] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:33:54.208448  /lava-77164/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:33:54.208850  <8>[   14.550617] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:33:54.209092  /lava-77164/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:33:54.209316  <8>[   14.566608] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=simple-mfd-i2c-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61dea0fe52154c7746ef6759

  Results:     99 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea0fe52154c7746ef67a5
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:35:33.278253  <8>[   12.425870] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rcpm-probed RESULT=pass>
    2022-01-12T09:35:34.293413  /lava-77171/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea0fe52154c7746ef67a6
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:35:34.296447  <8>[   13.442472] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:35:35.342664  /lava-77171/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:35:35.342956  <8>[   14.461269] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:35:35.343122  /lava-77171/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:35:35.343259  <8>[   14.476594] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=simple-mfd-i2c-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2022-01-12T09:35:35.343397  /lava-77171/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:35:35.343528  <8>[   14.492537] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=simple-mfd-i2c-probed RESULT=pass>
    2022-01-12T09:35:35.343660  /lava-77171/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61dea22a9079677034ef6750

  Results:     99 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea22a9079677034ef679c
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:40:51.280228  /lava-77173/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea22a9079677034ef679d
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-185-gf94a706f394a, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:40:51.285581  <8>[   13.506635] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:40:52.329232  /lava-77173/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:40:52.329526  <8>[   14.525304] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:40:52.329676  /lava-77173/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:40:52.329816  <8>[   14.540599] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=simple-mfd-i2c-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2022-01-12T09:40:52.329956  /lava-77173/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:40:52.330090  <8>[   14.556603] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=simple-mfd-i2c-probed RESULT=pass>
    2022-01-12T09:40:52.330223  /lava-77173/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron  | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61dea5115a77028e7eef6749

  Results:     99 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea5125a77028e7eef6795
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-76-gf3c3fc1577d6, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:53:07.410619  /lava-77179/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.ftm-alarm-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61dea5125a77028e7eef6796
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v5.16-rc8-76-gf3c3fc1577d6, first fail: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)

    2022-01-12T09:53:07.413811  <8>[   13.460434] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-01-12T09:53:08.461392  /lava-77179/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-01-12T09:53:08.461743  <8>[   14.479258] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=ftm-alarm-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64 | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61deb4d68e42496670ef6762

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61deb4d68e42496670ef6763
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb) 

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64 | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61deab8f0b99fcff47ef6745

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_cpu_big_endian=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_cpu_big_endian=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61deab8f0b99fcff47ef6746
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb) 

platform                     | arch  | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a77950-salvator-x          | arm64 | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61deabf15a07dcff9fef678e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_cpu_big_endian=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-r8a77950-salvator-x.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.16-6651-gc14f8df2f281/arm64/defconfig+config_cpu_big_endian=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-r8a77950-salvator-x.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20211210.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61deabf15a07dcff9fef678f
        new failure (last pass: v5.16-1778-g6927daa7c4fb)