Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 582 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 19:57:55 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 582 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform               | arch   | lab          | compiler | defconfig              | regressions
-----------------------+--------+--------------+----------+------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk             | arm    | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig  | 1          
imx6ul-14x14-evk       | arm    | lab-nxp      | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig    | 1          
qemu_x86_64-uefi-mixed | x86_64 | lab-cip      | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+debug | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      6098f9527e1d4fdede9898dd5e8672dbb6f6d754 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform               | arch   | lab          | compiler | defconfig              | regressions
-----------------------+--------+--------------+----------+------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk             | arm    | lab-baylibre | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig  | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fc6f2b56e8dcf5ce5d6f17

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fc6f2b56e8dcf5ce5d6f1e
        failing since 11 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2022-02-04T00:11:16.821910  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=crit RESULT=pass UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=0>
    2022-02-04T00:11:16.943617  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2022-02-04T00:11:16.943925  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2022-02-04T00:11:16.944124  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800   

platform               | arch   | lab          | compiler | defconfig              | regressions
-----------------------+--------+--------------+----------+------------------------+------------
imx6ul-14x14-evk       | arm    | lab-nxp      | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fc70a92713541d615d6f0a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: imx_v6_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6ul-14x14-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6ul-14x14-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fc70a92713541d615d6f0b
        failing since 14 days (last pass: v5.16-7998-gbeebf0a29205, first fail: v5.16-11408-ga51e80162547) 

platform               | arch   | lab          | compiler | defconfig              | regressions
-----------------------+--------+--------------+----------+------------------------+------------
qemu_x86_64-uefi-mixed | x86_64 | lab-cip      | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+debug | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fc7046bc6fc2d7415d6f3e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-qemu_x86_64-uefi-mixed.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc2-403-g6098f9527e1d/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-qemu_x86_64-uefi-mixed.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fc7046bc6fc2d7415d6f3f
        new failure (last pass: v5.17-rc2-341-g1c6ffcd3a088)