Subject: next/master baseline: 690 runs, 17 regressions (next-20220204)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 02:10:34 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 690 runs, 17 regressions (next-20220204)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          
imx6q-var-dt6customboard     | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | clang-14 | defconfig                    | 1          
r8a77950-salvator-x          | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64      | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20220204/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20220204
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      ef6b35306dd8f15a7e5e5a2532e665917a43c5d9 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc2b0b277a760365d6f08

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc2b0b277a760365d6f0f
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        16 lines

    2022-02-04T06:07:37.684421  <8>[   37.064123] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=crit RESULT=pass UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=0>
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.714452  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.718253  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.729961  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=bcdcf835   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc2b0b277a760365d6f10
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        83 lines

    2022-02-04T06:07:37.738008  kern  :alert : Register<8>[   37.115875] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.738221   r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.743601  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.753095  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.759535  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.767585  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4d80800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.769097  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.783584  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4d80800 pointer offset 608 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.785285  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4d80800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:07:37.799530  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21aa000 pointer offset 16 size 1024 
    ... (45 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc46dcff16fbb085d6f3f

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc46dcff16fbb085d6f46
        new failure (last pass: next-20220128)
        16 lines

    2022-02-04T06:14:59.733183  <8>[   37.234538] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=crit RESULT=pass UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=0>
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.764137  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.772197  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc46dcff16fbb085d6f47
        new failure (last pass: next-20220128)
        54 lines

    2022-02-04T06:14:59.784342  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=bc<8>[   37.284948] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.784753  a16835
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.789247  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.794724  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.800458  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.805730  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.814096  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4523400 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.821822  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c4195500 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.830678  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21aa000 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:14:59.839368  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4523400 pointer offset 128 size 1024 
    ... (44 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fccb9d38634422715d6ee8

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fccb9d38634422715d6eef
        new failure (last pass: next-20220125)
        16 lines

    2022-02-04T06:45:39.371475  <8>[   38.311845] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=crit RESULT=pass UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=0>
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.400511  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.408694  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000188   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fccb9d38634422715d6ef0
        new failure (last pass: next-20220125)
        54 lines

    2022-02-04T06:45:39.420997  kern  :alert : [00000188] *pgd=bc<8>[   38.358768] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.421177  b3f835
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.425612  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.431173  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.436897  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.441878  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.450503  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c444b000 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.458159  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c4425e00 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.466869  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c214b000 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:45:39.475689  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c444b000 pointer offset 120 size 1024 
    ... (44 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6q-var-dt6customboard     | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc66f0d21b6c96c5d6ee9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc66f0d21b6c96c5d6eea
        new failure (last pass: next-20220202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | clang-14 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc5d191249ad2535d6f16

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc5d191249ad2535d6f17
        new failure (last pass: next-20220203) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a77950-salvator-x          | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc9ef297d10ed975d6f21

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-r8a77950-salvator-x.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-r8a77950-salvator-x.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc9ef297d10ed975d6f22
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20220201, first fail: next-20220202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc4cf0bce2320605d6f81

  Results:     88 PASS, 3 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.rockchip-i2s1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc4cf0bce2320605d6fa3
        failing since 11 days (last pass: next-20220121, first fail: next-20220124)

    2022-02-04T06:16:28.620432  <8>[   22.569430] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rockchip-i2s0-probed RESULT=pass>
    2022-02-04T06:16:28.964769  <4>[   22.912805] cdn-dp fec00000.dp: Direct firmware load for rockchip/dptx.bin failed with error -2
    2022-02-04T06:16:29.654360  /lava-5611089/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-02-04T06:16:29.664908  <8>[   23.613754] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rockchip-i2s1-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64      | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc32b03bab0acce5d6f1e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc32b03bab0acce5d6f1f
        new failure (last pass: next-20220203) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc908a79d8b951d5d6eef

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc908a79d8b951d5d6ef6
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        16 lines

    2022-02-04T06:34:11.811201  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.822092  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.822479  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=7d560835
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.831275  kern  :alert : Register[   45.368890] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc908a79d8b951d5d6ef7
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        83 lines

    2022-02-04T06:34:11.836703   r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.842211  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.845819  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.851290  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.862234  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4c99800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.865902  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.876855  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4c99800 pointer offset 608 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.882325  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4c99800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.891450  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:34:11.896873  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: non-paged memory 
    ... (43 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fcc98094bc2ba71e5d6ef8

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc98094bc2ba71e5d6eff
        new failure (last pass: next-20220125)
        16 lines

    2022-02-04T06:36:32.383206  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.394074  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.394451  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=7d3d8835
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.403320  kern  :alert : Register[   44.899406] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fcc98094bc2ba71e5d6f00
        new failure (last pass: next-20220125)
        54 lines

    2022-02-04T06:36:32.408711   r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.414189  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.417968  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.423441  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.434359  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c45a5400 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.438138  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c227bb80 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.449102  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.458294  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c45a5400 pointer offset 128 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.463840  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:36:32.474721  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024 
    ... (43 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/61fccac1f39dace0795d6efd

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220204/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fccac1f39dace0795d6f04
        new failure (last pass: next-20220125)
        16 lines

    2022-02-04T06:41:51.154104  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.164986  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000188
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.174181  kern  :alert : [00000188] *pgd=7d[   44.382370] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.174553  366835   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/61fccac1f39dace0795d6f05
        new failure (last pass: next-20220125)
        54 lines

    2022-02-04T06:41:51.179647  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.185090  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.188645  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.194206  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.205119  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c449d000 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.214212  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c27ef480 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.219674  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c20f4c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.228799  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c449d000 pointer offset 120 size 1024
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.234342  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-04T06:41:51.245248  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c20f4c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024 
    ... (43 line(s) more)