Subject: next/master build: 206 builds: 20 failed, 186 passed, 23 errors, 1053 warnings (next-20220207)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 22:52:11 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 206 builds: 20 failed, 186 passed, 23 errors, 1053 warnings (next-20220207)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20220207/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20220207
Git Commit: b3c0a155ef77550d48f6eb7c6fdd6075764a5622
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-14) FAIL

arm:
    allmodconfig: (clang-14) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    lpc32xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    omap2plus_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    qcom_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    realview_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rpc_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    sama5_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    shmobile_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    sunxi_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    versatile_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    vexpress_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

i386:
    allmodconfig: (clang-14) FAIL

mips:
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip27_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip28_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    loongson3_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-14) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-14): 1 error, 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig (clang-14): 37 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (clang-14): 37 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+crypto (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+ima (gcc-10): 17 warnings
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 17 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    allmodconfig (clang-14): 2 errors, 13 warnings
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-14): 47 warnings
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    badge4_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    cerfcube_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    cm_x300_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    colibri_pxa270_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    colibri_pxa300_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    corgi_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    dove_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    ep93xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    ezx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    h5000_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    hackkit_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    imote2_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    iop32x_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    jornada720_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    lart_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 5 warnings
    lpd270_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    magician_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    mainstone_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    mini2440_defconfig (gcc-10): 10 warnings
    moxart_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    multi_v4t_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 14 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-14): 44 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-10): 14 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (gcc-10): 14 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-10): 16 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (gcc-10): 14 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 14 warnings
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 10 warnings
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 11 warnings
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    nhk8815_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    omap1_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 8 warnings
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    oxnas_v6_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    palmz72_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    pcm027_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    pleb_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    pxa255-idp_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    pxa3xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    realview_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 5 warnings
    sama7_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    shannon_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    simpad_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    spear6xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    tct_hammer_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 warnings
    trizeps4_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    viper_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings

i386:
    allmodconfig (clang-14): 1 error, 1 warning
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    allnoconfig (clang-14): 5 warnings
    i386_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    i386_defconfig (clang-14): 15 warnings
    i386_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    i386_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 6 warnings

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    e55_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    jmr3927_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 5 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 1 warning
    malta_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rs90_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=n (clang-14): 5 warnings
    defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (clang-14): 1 error, 2 warnings
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    allnoconfig (clang-14): 5 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-14): 16 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+crypto (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 8 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+ima (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (gcc-10): 6 warnings

Errors summary:

    4    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb70): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'
    3    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    2    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’
    2    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory
    1    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xc0c): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'
    1    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xbdc): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'
    1    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb7c): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'
    1    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb28): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'
    1    mips-linux-gnu-ld: (.init.text+0x1720): undefined reference to `node_data'
    1    include/linux/tpm.h:290:2: error: field  within 'struct tpm_header' is less aligned than 'union tpm_header::(anonymous at ../include/linux/tpm.h:290:2)' and is usually due to 'struct tpm_header' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Werror,-Wunaligned-access]
    1    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: error: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Werror=unused-variable]
    1    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: error: unused variable 'migration' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'
    1    ERROR: modpost: "drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight" [drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-edp.ko] undefined!
    1    (.init.text+0x16f8): undefined reference to `node_data'

Warnings summary:

    348  drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    148  fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    90   1 warning generated.
    62   arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    62   arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    62   arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    62   arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    47   drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    24   drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    23   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    17   fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    16   drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    12   fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    10   drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    10   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    9    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    9    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    7    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    6    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    5    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: 'struct cpu_capability' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    4    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    3    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    3    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    2    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1    net/core/skbuff.o: warning: objtool: skb_copy()+0x12d: unreachable instruction
    1    lib/strnlen_user.o: warning: objtool: strnlen_user()+0x5d: call to do_strnlen_user() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/strncpy_from_user.o: warning: objtool: strncpy_from_user()+0x8a: call to do_strncpy_from_user() with UACCESS enabled
    1    include/asm-generic/unaligned.h:14:8: warning: array subscript -1 is outside array bounds of ‘unsigned char[1]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    1    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/stm/ltdc.c:625:2: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/stm/ltdc.c:600:9: note: initialize the variable 'val' to silence this warning
    1    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    1    arch/x86/kernel/head64.o: warning: objtool: __startup_64() falls through to next function startup_64_setup_env()
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:513.33-515.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"
    1    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/spc.c:592:18: warning: array subscript -1 is below array bounds of ‘bool[2]’ {aka ‘_Bool[2]’} [-Warray-bounds]
    1    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/spc.c:583:21: warning: array subscript -1 is below array bounds of ‘bool[2]’ {aka ‘_Bool[2]’} [-Warray-bounds]

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.19-178.5: Warning (pci_device_reg): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0,0: PCI unit address format error, expected "0,0"
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, clang-14) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    arch/x86/kernel/head64.o: warning: objtool: __startup_64() falls through to next function startup_64_setup_env()
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: error: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Werror=unused-variable]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (i386, clang-14) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-14) — FAIL, 2 errors, 13 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/tpm.h:290:2: error: field  within 'struct tpm_header' is less aligned than 'union tpm_header::(anonymous at ../include/linux/tpm.h:290:2)' and is usually due to 'struct tpm_header' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Werror,-Wunaligned-access]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: error: unused variable 'migration' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/10/plugin/include/config/i386/i386.h:2500:10: fatal error: common/config/i386/i386-cpuinfo.h: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-14) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 47 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:71:4: warning: field sa_addr within 'struct sockaddr_pppox' is less aligned than 'union (unnamed union at ../include/uapi/linux/if_pppox.h:68:2)' and is usually due to 'struct sockaddr_pppox' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2: warning: field  within 'struct v4l2_ext_control' is less aligned than 'union v4l2_ext_control::(anonymous at ../include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h:1744:2)' and is usually due to 'struct v4l2_ext_control' being packed, which can lead to unaligned accesses [-Wunaligned-access]
    1 warning generated.
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv6k' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4780.dtsi:513.33-515.6: Warning (unit_address_format): /nemc@13410000/efuse@d0/eth-mac-addr@0x22: unit name should not have leading "0x"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 37 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 37 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=n (riscv, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+crypto (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+ima (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/qcom/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    include/asm-generic/unaligned.h:14:8: warning: array subscript -1 is outside array bounds of ‘unsigned char[1]’ [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: 'struct cpu_capability' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: 'struct cpu_capability' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: 'struct cpu_capability' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: 'struct cpu_capability' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: 'struct cpu_capability' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 15 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    (.init.text+0x16f8): undefined reference to `node_data'
    mips-linux-gnu-ld: (.init.text+0x1720): undefined reference to `node_data'

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xc0c): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 44 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    drivers/gpu/drm/stm/ltdc.c:625:2: warning: variable 'val' is used uninitialized whenever switch default is taken [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/gpu/drm/stm/ltdc.c:600:9: note: initialize the variable 'val' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/spc.c:583:21: warning: array subscript -1 is below array bounds of ‘bool[2]’ {aka ‘_Bool[2]’} [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/spc.c:592:18: warning: array subscript -1 is below array bounds of ‘bool[2]’ {aka ‘_Bool[2]’} [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+debug (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/samsung/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/st/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight" [drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-edp.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb70): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb7c): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb70): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xbdc): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb70): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/tegra/../thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb28): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    panel-edp.c:(.text+0xb70): undefined reference to `drm_panel_dp_aux_backlight'

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-14) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable 'migration' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    net/core/skbuff.o: warning: objtool: skb_copy()+0x12d: unreachable instruction
    fs/io_uring.c:9396:9: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/io_uring.c:9373:13: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: declaration of 'struct cpu_capability' will not be visible outside of this function [-Wvisibility]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+crypto (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    lib/strnlen_user.o: warning: objtool: strnlen_user()+0x5d: call to do_strnlen_user() with UACCESS enabled
    lib/strncpy_from_user.o: warning: objtool: strncpy_from_user()+0x8a: call to do_strncpy_from_user() with UACCESS enabled
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+ima (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/thermal/thermal_netlink.h:113:71: warning: ‘struct cpu_capability’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:395:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:396:15: warning: array subscript <unknown> is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:404:36: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c:405:42: warning: array subscript i is outside array bounds of ‘struct dma_contig_early_reserve[0]’ [-Warray-bounds]
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:1444:7: warning: unused variable ‘migration’ [-Wunused-variable]

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>