Subject: next/master baseline: 804 runs, 34 regressions (next-20220207)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 02:21:22 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 804 runs, 34 regressions (next-20220207)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 2          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          
fsl-ls1043a-rdb              | arm64 | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
i945gsex-qs                  | i386  | lab-clabbe      | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-baylibre    | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-broonie     | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-cip         | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-linaro-lkft | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-baylibre    | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-broonie     | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-cip         | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-linaro-lkft | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 2          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          
sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 2          
sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20220207/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20220207
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      b3c0a155ef77550d48f6eb7c6fdd6075764a5622 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bf08ee6ac7cf5f5d6efa

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bf08ee6ac7cf5f5d6f01
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:41:02.393135  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.401120  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.404721  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=bcdba835
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.409486  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bf08ee6ac7cf5f5d6f02
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        83 lines

    2022-02-07T06:41:02.418715  ke<8>[   37.053404] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.423702  rn  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.429423  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.434007  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.442720  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4d5a800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.448481  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.457404  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4d5a800 pointer offset 608 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.465811  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4d5a800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.474377  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21aa000 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:41:02.479475  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: non-paged memory 
    ... (43 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bb71ef1a378cc65d6f08

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bb72ef1a378cc65d6f0f
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20220128, first fail: next-20220204)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:25:40.724473  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.732560  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bb72ef1a378cc65d6f10
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20220128, first fail: next-20220204)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:25:40.744671  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=bc<8>[   37.226176] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.745099  bf2835
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.749362  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.755006  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.760816  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.765615  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.774385  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c46a4400 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.782339  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c2309100 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.790956  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21aa000 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:25:40.799558  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c46a4400 pointer offset 128 size 1024 
    ... (44 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bd3bb51f87b1b95d6f0b

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bd3bb51f87b1b95d6f12
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:33:09.214906  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.222840  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.234385  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=bc<8>[   37.275594] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bd3bb51f87b1b95d6f13
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:33:09.235626  975835
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.239794  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.245334  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.251176  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.256190  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.264799  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c45aa800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.272519  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c44aee80 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.281383  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21aa000 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.290037  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c45aa800 pointer offset 128 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:33:09.295774  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory 
    ... (44 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bf8d1af0e127e75d6f29

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bf8d1af0e127e75d6f30
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220125, first fail: next-20220204)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:43:16.401497  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.409695  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000188   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bf8d1af0e127e75d6f31
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220125, first fail: next-20220204)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:43:16.421700  kern  :alert : [00000188] *pgd=bc<8>[   38.498013] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.422092  b7b835
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.426707  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.432187  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.437990  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.442809  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.451494  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c459c800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.459269  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c2483480 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.468128  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c214b000 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:43:16.477047  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c459c800 pointer offset 120 size 1024 
    ... (46 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
fsl-ls1043a-rdb              | arm64 | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bd33e956deee5c5d6ee9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1043a-rdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1043a-rdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bd33e956deee5c5d6eea
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
i945gsex-qs                  | i386  | lab-clabbe      | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200b8aa9d9484e9d25d6f04

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-clabbe/baseline-i945gsex-qs.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-clabbe/baseline-i945gsex-qs.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200b8aa9d9484e9d25d6f05
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200be87acf5a308b55d6f3d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200be87acf5a308b55d6f3e
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-baylibre    | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200b9ac9ed9f659065d6eff

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_i386.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_i386.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200b9ac9ed9f659065d6f00
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-broonie     | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200b9c9f8576628795d6f11

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_i386.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_i386.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200b9c9f8576628795d6f12
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-cip         | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bc7912c36a173a5d6ee8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-cip/baseline-qemu_i386.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-cip/baseline-qemu_i386.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bc7912c36a173a5d6ee9
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386                    | i386  | lab-linaro-lkft | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200c2fce3787564585d6eea

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qemu_i386.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qemu_i386.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200c2fce3787564585d6eeb
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-baylibre    | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200b9d49ed9f659065d6f55

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200b9d49ed9f659065d6f56
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-broonie     | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200b9ca1a564e625d5d6fd1

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200b9ca1a564e625d5d6fd2
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-cip         | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bcabd1c024f1e15d6ef2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-cip/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-cip/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bcabd1c024f1e15d6ef3
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386  | lab-linaro-lkft | clang-14 | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200c2fdbda019580b5d6f17

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/i386/i386_defconfig/clang-14/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200c2fdbda019580b5d6f18
        new failure (last pass: next-20220204) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200c8d0c100fa37495d6f23

  Results:     88 PASS, 3 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.rockchip-i2s1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200c8d0c100fa37495d6f44
        failing since 14 days (last pass: next-20220121, first fail: next-20220124)

    2022-02-07T07:22:38.956801  <4>[   22.892652] cdn-dp fec00000.dp: Direct firmware load for rockchip/dptx.bin failed with error -2
    2022-02-07T07:22:39.532664  /lava-5631613/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-02-07T07:22:39.543080  <8>[   23.480823] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rockchip-i2s1-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-14 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200beec01ce29e78d5d6ee8

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.0-++20220131071833+f38767d77156-1~exp1~20220131071935.139)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-14/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200beec01ce29e78d5d6eef
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:40:26.157081  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.167904  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.177167  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=7d[   42.982620] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.177545  5bb835   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200beec01ce29e78d5d6ef0
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        83 lines

    2022-02-07T06:40:26.182620  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.188109  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.191667  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.197187  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.208115  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4cf8400 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.211719  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.222719  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4cf8400 pointer offset 608 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.228220  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4cf8400 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.237400  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:40:26.242854  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: non-paged memory 
    ... (44 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bdfd45eb25fc0f5d6eeb

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bdfd45eb25fc0f5d6ef2
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220125, first fail: next-20220204)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:36:25.101885  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.112788  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.122063  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=7d[   43.277784] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.122450  3d2835   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bdfd45eb25fc0f5d6ef3
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20220125, first fail: next-20220204)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:36:25.127544  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.132979  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.136655  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.142112  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.152909  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c456bc00 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.156698  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c45f4400 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.167775  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.176858  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c456bc00 pointer offset 128 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.182393  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:36:25.193325  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024 
    ... (43 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200be741c6b10f43e5d6ee8

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200be741c6b10f43e5d6eef
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:38:23.934331  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.945154  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.954403  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=7d[   43.155522] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.954809  14b835   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200be741c6b10f43e5d6ef0
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20220127, first fail: next-20220201)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:38:23.959883  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.965348  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.969026  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.974502  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.985410  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21b0c00 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:38:23.994658  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c227dd80 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:38:24.000088  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:38:24.009329  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21b0c00 pointer offset 128 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:38:24.015536  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:38:24.025651  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a1c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024 
    ... (43 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bf7908f3e945f45d6f0b

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bf7908f3e945f45d6f12
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20220125, first fail: next-20220204)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:42:26.702243  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.713111  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000188
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.722433  kern  :alert : [00000188] *pgd=7d[   45.593180] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.722715  378835   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bf7908f3e945f45d6f13
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20220125, first fail: next-20220204)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:42:26.727891  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.733337  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.736994  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.742494  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.753423  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4486800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.762674  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c4441680 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.768216  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c20f4c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.777337  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4486800 pointer offset 120 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.788516  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:42:26.793748  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c20f4c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024 
    ... (43 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200ba5ff2f4e144bb5d6f16

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200ba5ff2f4e144bb5d6f1d
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20211222, first fail: next-20220204)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:21:03.281661  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.283721  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.284857  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=7d3e5835
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.286070  kern  :alert : Register<8>[   37.126517] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.287219   r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.288321  kern  :alert : Register r1 information:   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200ba5ff2f4e144bb5d6f1e
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20211222, first fail: next-20220204)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:21:03.293490  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.294670  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.325146  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c45a7800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.326531  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c227b300 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.328269  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a5c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.329371  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c45a7800 pointer offset 128 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.330574  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.367783  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a5c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.370164  kern  :alert : Register r10 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c455cc00 pointer offset 0 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:21:03.371441  kern  :alert : Register r11 information: NULL pointer 
    ... (42 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200bdba1387e7bbc65d6f43

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bdba1387e7bbc65d6f4a
        new failure (last pass: next-20211222)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T06:35:17.597350  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.599676  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000001a0
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.601009  kern  :alert : [000001a0] *pgd=7d<8>[   37.063534] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.602402  128835
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.603636  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200bdba1387e7bbc65d6f4b
        new failure (last pass: next-20211222)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T06:35:17.609518  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.610873  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.612127  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.645577  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c44eb800 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.646944  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c227c400 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.648208  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a5c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.649491  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c44eb800 pointer offset 128 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.650844  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.683291  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c21a5c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024
    2022-02-07T06:35:17.685513  kern  :alert : Register r10 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c4600c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024 
    ... (42 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6200c4884673f1868d5d6eed

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200c4884673f1868d5d6ef4
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20211214, first fail: next-20220204)
        16 lines

    2022-02-07T07:04:19.683448  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.685495  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000188
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.687033  kern  :alert : [00000188] *pgd=7d<8>[   38.538131] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.688274  353835   

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6200c4884673f1868d5d6ef5
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20211214, first fail: next-20220204)
        54 lines

    2022-02-07T07:04:19.694207  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: NULL pointer
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.695421  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.696641  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.697856  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.727158  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c446d400 pointer offset 64 size 1024
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.729221  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: slab task_struct start c24bd680 pointer offset 0
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.730624  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c20f6c00 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.732506  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c446d400 pointer offset 120 size 1024
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.733716  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2022-02-07T07:04:19.769140  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c20f6c00 pointer offset 0 size 1024 
    ... (44 line(s) more)