Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 345 runs, 2 regressions (v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 22:29:54 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 345 runs, 2 regressions (v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig              | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk               | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig  | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+debug | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      301c67a59c13b10302bd6f6f4daf5866bce25fbc 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig              | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk               | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig  | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/620325e2977529aae6c629d9

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/620325e2977529aae6c629dd
        failing since 16 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2022-02-09T02:24:28.699837  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2022-02-09T02:24:28.700113  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2022-02-09T02:24:28.700295  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800   

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig              | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+debug | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/620327c8970fc40c09c6297f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/620327c8970fc40c09c62980
        failing since 0 day (last pass: v5.17-rc3-197-g418dccbc3ba5, first fail: v5.17-rc3-225-g8b6f2853101d)