Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 308 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 01:56:10 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 308 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform               | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b        | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
da850-lcdk             | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      dfd7907f4e4fe53417c1436f4a727a143e0ba2d2 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform               | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6204a59e74f6c3ec4ec6296c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6204a59e74f6c3ec4ec6296d
        new failure (last pass: v5.17-rc3-310-g301c67a59c13) 

platform               | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b        | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6204bcdec1681fc31bc62986

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6204bcdec1681fc31bc62987
        failing since 92 days (last pass: v5.15-rc7-176-gbfbd58926fc5, first fail: v5.15-12053-g6f9f2ed9499c) 

platform               | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk             | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6204a90b577d9cc4d1c6296b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6204a90b577d9cc4d1c6296f
        failing since 17 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2022-02-10T05:56:19.022384  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2022-02-10T05:56:19.022680  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2022-02-10T05:56:19.022867  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800
    2022-02-10T05:56:19.067163  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>