Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 301 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:09:02 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 301 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+--------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15        | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug | 1          
da850-lcdk               | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig    | 1          
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu  | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      c849047c2473f78306791b27ec7c3e0ed552727d 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+--------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15        | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6205af2505c35f685fc62985

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6205af2505c35f685fc62986
        new failure (last pass: v5.17-rc3-356-gdfd7907f4e4f) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+--------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk               | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6205ab3b2171759ed3c6296c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6205ab3b2171759ed3c62970
        failing since 18 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2022-02-11T00:17:56.274245  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=crit RESULT=pass UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=0>
    2022-02-11T00:17:56.394895  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2022-02-11T00:17:56.395198  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2022-02-11T00:17:56.395385  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800
    2022-02-11T00:17:56.438839  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>   

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+--------------------------+------------
minnowboard-turbot-E3826 | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu  | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6205a716b369c2e70ac6296c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-rc3-394-gc849047c2473/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-minnowboard-turbot-E3826.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220121.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6205a716b369c2e70ac6296d
        new failure (last pass: v5.17-rc3-225-g8b6f2853101d)