Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 226 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 09:49:29 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 226 runs, 3 regressions (v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral  | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
da850-lcdk                | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          
hp-x360-12b-n4000-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      fb4e0eea8056f49d9f5e80f96021c7a906773423 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral  | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6238747fd7911e6eaefe17b9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220228.1/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6238747fd7911e6eaefe17ba
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v5.17-rc7-200-gfb8a41b34095, first fail: v5.17-rc8-122-ge6f79dd905ae) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk                | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6238728ecd5146afc3fe17aa

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220228.1/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6238728ecd5146afc3fe17ae
        failing since 56 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2022-03-21T12:41:29.415534  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2022-03-21T12:41:29.415784  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2022-03-21T12:41:29.415966  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800
    2022-03-21T12:41:29.458753  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>   

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-n4000-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/623872cecd5146afc3fe18d4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-n4000-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.17-100-gfb4e0eea8056/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-n4000-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220228.1/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/623872cecd5146afc3fe18d5
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v5.17-rc7-200-gfb8a41b34095, first fail: v5.17-rc8-122-ge6f79dd905ae)