Subject: next/master baseline: 257 runs, 3 regressions (next-20220404)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 11:15:27 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 257 runs, 3 regressions (next-20220404)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64 | lab-kontron   | clang-14 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
odroid-xu3                   | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20220404/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20220404
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      696206280c5e5c028caf9fd259999cb72b1f6127 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64 | lab-kontron   | clang-14 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/624aeec2d4dcf59086ae068a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-14 (Debian clang version 14.0.1-++20220402053242+23d08271a4b2-1~exp1~20220402053316.109)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220404/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-14/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220404/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-14/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220401.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/624aeec2d4dcf59086ae068b
        new failure (last pass: next-20220401) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/624af1e14108064f1cae06ca

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220404/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220404/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220401.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/624af1e14108064f1cae06cb
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20220328, first fail: next-20220329) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
odroid-xu3                   | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/624b0f5ea52dcbf214ae0684

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220404/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220404/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220401.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/624b0f5ea52dcbf214ae0685
        failing since 25 days (last pass: next-20220308, first fail: next-20220309)