Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 436 runs, 4 regressions (v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 436 runs, 4 regressions (v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
da850-lcdk               | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          
imx8mn-ddr4-evk          | arm64  | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin         | arm64  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      34e5025f24dff5c012acd52202829323e8f67c82 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6267734324d352ed08ff9459

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220422.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6267734324d352ed08ff945a
        new failure (last pass: v5.18-rc3-381-g1e9235a24947) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk               | arm    | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/626757427b5995ab7eff9468

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220422.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/626757427b5995ab7eff946c
        failing since 92 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2022-04-26T02:21:34.484503  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2022-04-26T02:21:34.484770  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2022-04-26T02:21:34.484962  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800
    2022-04-26T02:21:34.528291  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>   

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mn-ddr4-evk          | arm64  | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/62675d13ecc19602efff9471

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220422.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/62675d13ecc19602efff9472
        new failure (last pass: v5.18-rc3-381-g1e9235a24947) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin         | arm64  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6267597ec03d67cc94ff94ef

  Results:     88 PASS, 4 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.18-rc4-305-g34e5025f24df/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220422.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.rockchip-i2s1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6267597ec03d67cc94ff954b
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v5.17-rc5-244-gd77a1b37f796, first fail: v5.17-rc6-176-gb4e03e0dde48)

    2022-04-26T02:31:02.796383  /lava-6178967/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-04-26T02:31:02.806909  <8>[   35.005196] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rockchip-i2s1-probed RESULT=fail>