Subject: next/master build: 14 builds: 13 failed, 1 passed, 25 errors, 38 warnings (next-20220503)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 04:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 14 builds: 13 failed, 1 passed, 25 errors, 38 warnings (next-20220503)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20220503/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20220503
Git Commit: 44a2f39e611ac0bc1f17c288a583d7f2e5684aa7
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 3 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 3 warnings

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (clang-13): 2 errors, 7 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (clang-13): 2 errors, 7 warnings

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    13   mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    12   mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings summary:

    14   mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    12   mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning
    10   clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    1    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: warning: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    1 warning generated.

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:2337:8: error: variable 'page' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    mm/shmem.c:2318:19: note: initialize the variable 'page' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: warning: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/shmem.c:1704:7: error: variable 'folio' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/shmem.c:1685:21: note: initialize the variable 'folio' to silence this warning

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>