Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 192 runs, 21 regressions (v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 02:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 192 runs, 21 regressions (v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk                  | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          
kontron-pitx-imx8m          | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin            | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 13         
sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64     | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus      | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun50i-h5-nanopi-neo-plus2  | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64          | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      9b6181f62e678985a4dfe07164e4e240292fd251 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk                  | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629edc4b2d4ff91958a39bfc

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edc4b2d4ff91958a39c04
        failing since 134 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2022-06-07T05:03:53.637432  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2022-06-07T05:03:53.637895  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2022-06-07T05:03:53.640567  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800
    2022-06-07T05:03:53.693339  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>   

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m          | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629ee33d86f18b4623a39bfc

  Results:     50 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.dwc3-usb1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629ee33d86f18b4623a39c0f
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:33:37.252248  /lava-125299/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-06-07T05:33:37.252659  <8>[   20.950927] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=dwc3-usb1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-06-07T05:33:37.252896  /lava-125299/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin            | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 13         

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629edf2549d816768ca39bce

  Results:     76 PASS, 16 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.rockchip-typec-phy1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39bd7
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:16:08.639862  <8>[   65.317252] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rockchip-typec-phy0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-06-07T05:16:09.645204  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.rockchip-typec-phy0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39bd8
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:16:07.612370  <8>[   64.289911] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rockchip-typec-phy-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2022-06-07T05:16:08.626944  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.rockchip-i2s1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39bf0
        failing since 99 days (last pass: v5.17-rc5-244-gd77a1b37f796, first fail: v5.17-rc6-176-gb4e03e0dde48)

    2022-06-07T05:16:06.187547  <8>[   62.865745] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=rockchip-i2s0-probed RESULT=pass>
    2022-06-07T05:16:07.192219  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.hdmi-audio-codec-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c0a
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:16:05.707863  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-06-07T05:16:05.719451  <8>[   62.398506] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=hdmi-audio-codec-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.hdmi-audio-codec-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c0b
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:16:04.679779  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-06-07T05:16:04.692245  <8>[   61.370084] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=hdmi-audio-codec-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sysfs-attr-kb_wake_angle: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c0d
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:16:02.631907  <8>[   59.309474] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sysfs-attr-flashinfo RESULT=pass>
    2022-06-07T05:16:03.634449  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-gyro0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c13
        failing since 7 days (last pass: v5.18-5613-ge079cf8f6817, first fail: v5.18-11575-gceccc06b624ed)

    2022-06-07T05:16:02.538962  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-accel1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c14
        failing since 7 days (last pass: v5.18-5613-ge079cf8f6817, first fail: v5.18-11575-gceccc06b624ed)

    2022-06-07T05:16:00.516391  <8>[   57.193655] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-accel0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-06-07T05:16:01.520886  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-06-07T05:16:01.536224  <8>[   58.211177] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-accel1-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-accel0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c15
        failing since 7 days (last pass: v5.18-5613-ge079cf8f6817, first fail: v5.18-11575-gceccc06b624ed)

    2022-06-07T05:15:59.488409  <8>[   56.164020] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-driver-present RESULT=fail>
    2022-06-07T05:16:00.503564  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c16
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:15:59.473704  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-rtc-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c17
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:15:58.455973  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-06-07T05:15:58.466965  <8>[   55.146267] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-rtc-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-keyb-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c1c
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:15:56.373098  <8>[   53.047958] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-keyb-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2022-06-07T05:15:57.373314  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-debugfs-attr-console_log: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629edf2549d816768ca39c23
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)

    2022-06-07T05:15:55.251794  <8>[   51.930205] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-debugfs-probed RESULT=pass>
    2022-06-07T05:15:56.255933  /lava-6559684/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64     | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629ee4c227f697fc42a39bdb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629ee4c227f697fc42a39bdc
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus      | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629ee5aa9d2c171666a39bda

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629ee5aa9d2c171666a39bdb
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v5.18-1222-g391cf5a1244f, first fail: v5.18-5613-ge079cf8f6817) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-nanopi-neo-plus2  | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629ee2d3ba3cac9654a39bcd

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h5-nanopi-neo-plus2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h5-nanopi-neo-plus2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629ee2d3ba3cac9654a39bce
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64          | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629ee438acdb3b8932a39c04

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629ee438acdb3b8932a39c05
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629ee34a86f18b4623a39c3e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629ee34a86f18b4623a39c3f
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/629ee1e6735a86a26ca39bd8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.19-rc1-144-g9b6181f62e678/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220603.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/629ee1e6735a86a26ca39bd9
        new failure (last pass: v5.19-rc1-102-g5a749a6e62f23)