Subject: next/master baseline: 67 runs, 6 regressions (next-20220720)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 10:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 67 runs, 6 regressions (next-20220720)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 3          
sc7180-trogdo...zor-limozeen | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20220720/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20220720
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      4ee7eaa411ee24d07fa83d97ca03fa6725c40d04 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/62d80d6af2018c33c5daf056

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-++20220126092033+75e33f71c2da-1~exp1~20220126212112.63)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220716.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/62d80d6af2018c33c5daf057
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20220705, first fail: next-20220714) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/62d80e71747418bf43daf086

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-++20220126092033+75e33f71c2da-1~exp1~20220126212112.63)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220716.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/62d80e71747418bf43daf087
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20220506, first fail: next-20220512) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/62d81065dc5fd7c779daf07c

  Results:     85 PASS, 7 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-++20220126092033+75e33f71c2da-1~exp1~20220126212112.63)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220716.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-gyro0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/62d81065dc5fd7c779daf0c1
        failing since 84 days (last pass: next-20220422, first fail: next-20220427)

    2022-07-20T14:25:21.336715  /lava-6854382/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-07-20T14:25:21.348741  <8>[   39.168105] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-gyro0-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-accel1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/62d81065dc5fd7c779daf0c2
        failing since 84 days (last pass: next-20220422, first fail: next-20220427)

    2022-07-20T14:25:20.288772  /lava-6854382/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-07-20T14:25:20.304761  <8>[   38.123592] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-accel1-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-accel0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/62d81065dc5fd7c779daf0c3
        failing since 84 days (last pass: next-20220422, first fail: next-20220427)

    2022-07-20T14:25:19.242795  /lava-6854382/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-07-20T14:25:19.255785  <8>[   37.074813] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-accel0-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sc7180-trogdo...zor-limozeen | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/62d80d7e52127b5879daf05d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-++20220126092033+75e33f71c2da-1~exp1~20220126212112.63)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-lazor-limozeen.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220720/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-lazor-limozeen.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220716.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/62d80d7e52127b5879daf05e
        new failure (last pass: next-20220719)