Subject: next/master baseline: 144 runs, 6 regressions (next-20220928)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:29:25 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 144 runs, 6 regressions (next-20220928)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig          | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+--------------------+------------
hifive-unleashed-a00         | riscv | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig          | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | tegra_defconfig    | 2          
ox820-clouden...lug-series-3 | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | oxnas_v6_defconfig | 1          
tegra124-nyan-big            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | tegra_defconfig    | 2          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20220928/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20220928
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      de90d455a35e474a184c898e66a6a108c3a99434 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig          | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+--------------------+------------
hifive-unleashed-a00         | riscv | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6334cb0b192c365584ec4ec0

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (riscv64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/riscv/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-hifive-unleashed-a00.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/riscv/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-hifive-unleashed-a00.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220919.0/riscv/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6334cb0b192c365584ec4ec1
        new failure (last pass: next-20220927) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig          | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+--------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | tegra_defconfig    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6334d54585b3d30525ec4ea6

  Results:     3 PASS, 2 FAIL, 2 SKIP
  Full config: tegra_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/arm/tegra_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/arm/tegra_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220919.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6334d54585b3d30525ec4ea9
        new failure (last pass: next-20220921)
        45 lines

    2022-09-28T23:14:05.898173  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: NULL pointer
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.898611  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c16ea400 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.898998  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: 6-page vmalloc region starting at 0xbf000000 allocated at load_module+0x99c/0x1e28
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.899399  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c2a2d400 pointer offset 0 size 1024
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.937254  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-512 start c2d0cc00 pointer offset 64 size 512
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.938434  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab task_struct start c1d5eb40 pointer offset 0
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.938914  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: slab kmalloc-512 start c2d0cc00 pointer offset 64 size 512
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.939322  kern  :alert : Register r10 information: NULL pointer
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.939710  kern  :alert : Register r11 information: NULL pointer
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.940138  kern  :alert : Register r12 information: NULL pointer 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6334d54585b3d30525ec4eaa
        new failure (last pass: next-20220921)
        16 lines

    2022-09-28T23:14:05.851541  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.852924  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.853606  kern  :alert : [00000000] *pgd=f9e3c835
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.854092  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c2a2d400 pointer offset 0 size 1024
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.854551  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: 2-page vmalloc region starting at 0xf0cec000 allocated at kernel_clone+0x8c/0x398
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.894614  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: N<8>[   48.826573] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2022-09-28T23:14:05.895539  ULL pointer   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig          | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+--------------------+------------
ox820-clouden...lug-series-3 | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | oxnas_v6_defconfig | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6334c82793f88f4c77ec4eb9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: oxnas_v6_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/arm/oxnas_v6_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-ox820-cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/arm/oxnas_v6_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-ox820-cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220919.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6334c82793f88f4c77ec4eba
        failing since 36 days (last pass: next-20220822, first fail: next-20220823) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig          | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+--------------------+------------
tegra124-nyan-big            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | tegra_defconfig    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6334d49334b70aa2d0ec4ebe

  Results:     3 PASS, 2 FAIL, 2 SKIP
  Full config: tegra_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/arm/tegra_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-tegra124-nyan-big.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20220928/arm/tegra_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-tegra124-nyan-big.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20220919.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6334d49434b70aa2d0ec4ec1
        new failure (last pass: next-20220921)
        45 lines

    2022-09-28T23:10:57.199712  lert : [00000000] *pgd=f743e835
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.200222  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c37fa800 pointer offset 0 size 1024
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.210252  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: 2-page vmalloc region starting at 0xf0f70000 allocated at kernel_clone+0x8c/0x398
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.221424  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: NULL pointer
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.221930  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: NULL pointer
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.232803  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c1709400 pointer offset 16 size 1024
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.243969  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: 6-page vmalloc region starting at 0xbf280000 allocated at load_module+0x99c/0x1e28
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.254604  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: slab kmalloc-1k start c37fa800 pointer offset 0 size 1024
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.255114  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: slab kmalloc-512 start c2d6fe00 pointer offset 64 size 512
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.265785  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab task_struct start c1cbc000 pointer offset 0 
    ... (52 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6334d49434b70aa2d0ec4ec2
        new failure (last pass: next-20220921)
        16 lines

    2022-09-28T23:10:57.177925  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.178431  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000
    2022-09-28T23:10:57.188809  kern  :a<8>[   59.866845] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>