Subject: next/master baseline: 93 runs, 5 regressions (next-20221027)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 02:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 93 runs, 5 regressions (next-20221027)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 3          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20221027/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20221027
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      ecc4eeb2208ab537a3f3744984cd7f30ac971db8 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/635a1686150e718533e7db99

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221027/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221027/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20221024.1/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/635a1686150e718533e7db9a
        failing since 104 days (last pass: next-20220705, first fail: next-20220714) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/635a1979aa4e104b8ce7db6e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221027/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221027/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20221024.1/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/635a1979aa4e104b8ce7db6f
        failing since 167 days (last pass: next-20220506, first fail: next-20220512) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/635a196ea362b0df06e7db51

  Results:     71 PASS, 21 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221027/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221027/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20221024.1/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-gyro0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/635a196ea362b0df06e7db95
        failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20221013, first fail: next-20221017)

    2022-10-27T05:38:13.591509  /lava-7739518/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-10-27T05:38:13.603051  <8>[   25.095651] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-gyro0-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-accel1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/635a196ea362b0df06e7db96
        failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20221013, first fail: next-20221017)

    2022-10-27T05:38:11.544864  <8>[   23.037206] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-accel0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2022-10-27T05:38:12.562151  /lava-7739518/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2022-10-27T05:38:12.573337  <8>[   24.065776] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-accel1-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-sensors-accel0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/635a196ea362b0df06e7db97
        failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20221013, first fail: next-20221017)

    2022-10-27T05:38:10.497112  <8>[   21.989650] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-sensors-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2022-10-27T05:38:11.533265  /lava-7739518/1/../bin/lava-test-case