Subject: next/master baseline: 40 runs, 2 regressions (next-20221031)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 05:26:18 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 40 runs, 2 regressions (next-20221031)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                  | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+----------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook | 1          
sc7180-trogdo...zor-limozeen | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20221031/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20221031
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      6fbda10ec6f8d70d0f4446f861f7db726c2f2e7c 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                  | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+----------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/635f8dd54bee418642e7db74

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221031/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221031/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20221024.1/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/635f8dd54bee418642e7db75
        failing since 171 days (last pass: next-20220506, first fail: next-20220512) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                  | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+----------------------------+------------
sc7180-trogdo...zor-limozeen | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | defconfig+arm64-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/635f8cda737f2368bbe7db66

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221031/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-lazor-limozeen.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20221031/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-lazor-limozeen.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20221024.1/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/635f8cda737f2368bbe7db67
        new failure (last pass: next-20221028)