Subject: next/master build: 12 builds: 7 failed, 5 passed, 7 errors, 5 warnings (next-20221108)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 11:11:33 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 12 builds: 7 failed, 5 passed, 7 errors, 5 warnings (next-20221108)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20221108/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20221108
Git Commit: b6fc3fddade7a194bd141a49f2689e50f796ef46
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 3 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arm64:

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 4 warnings

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    5    kernel/bpf/dispatcher.c:126:33: error: pointer type mismatch ('void *' and 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, bpf_func_t)' (aka 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *))')) [-Werror,-Wpointer-type-mismatch]
    1    drivers/pwm/pwm-tegra.c:148:53: error: signed shift result (0x3B9ACA0000) requires 39 bits to represent, but 'long' only has 32 bits [-Werror,-Wshift-overflow]
    1    drivers/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.c:970:24: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings summary:

    4    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    1    drivers/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.c:960:9: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/pwm/pwm-tegra.c:148:53: error: signed shift result (0x3B9ACA0000) requires 39 bits to represent, but 'long' only has 32 bits [-Werror,-Wshift-overflow]

Warnings:
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
    clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    kernel/bpf/dispatcher.c:126:33: error: pointer type mismatch ('void *' and 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, bpf_func_t)' (aka 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *))')) [-Werror,-Wpointer-type-mismatch]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    kernel/bpf/dispatcher.c:126:33: error: pointer type mismatch ('void *' and 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, bpf_func_t)' (aka 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *))')) [-Werror,-Wpointer-type-mismatch]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    kernel/bpf/dispatcher.c:126:33: error: pointer type mismatch ('void *' and 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, bpf_func_t)' (aka 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *))')) [-Werror,-Wpointer-type-mismatch]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    kernel/bpf/dispatcher.c:126:33: error: pointer type mismatch ('void *' and 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, bpf_func_t)' (aka 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *))')) [-Werror,-Wpointer-type-mismatch]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    kernel/bpf/dispatcher.c:126:33: error: pointer type mismatch ('void *' and 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, bpf_func_t)' (aka 'unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *, unsigned int (*)(const void *, const struct bpf_insn *))')) [-Werror,-Wpointer-type-mismatch]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.c:970:24: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.c:960:9: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>