Subject: next/master build: 14 builds: 13 failed, 1 passed, 13 errors, 12 warnings (next-20221226)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 21:14:44 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 14 builds: 13 failed, 1 passed, 13 errors, 12 warnings (next-20221226)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20221226/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20221226
Git Commit: c76083fac3bae1a87ae3d005b5cb1cbc761e31d5
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 3 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    12   fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    error: unknown warning option '-Wmaybe-uninitialized'; did you mean '-Wuninitialized'? [-Werror,-Wunknown-warning-option]

Warnings summary:

    12   fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/udf/inode.c:805:6: error: variable 'newblock' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    fs/udf/inode.c:607:34: note: initialize the variable 'newblock' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    error: unknown warning option '-Wmaybe-uninitialized'; did you mean '-Wuninitialized'? [-Werror,-Wunknown-warning-option]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>