Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 290 runs, 9 regressions (v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 20:10:18 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 290 runs, 9 regressions (v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-udoo            | arm  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          
imx6q-udoo             | arm  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          
qemu_mips-malta        | mips | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7      | arm  | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      b8bb47ae576b7f1b93a2807af8d501634544fafc 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-udoo            | arm  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a388909d2454b41d39c3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: imx_v6_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6dl-udoo.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6dl-udoo.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a388909d2454b41d39c4
        failing since 127 days (last pass: v5.19-rc5-383-g73ad9bd963c1, first fail: v6.0-rc4-291-g83a56f559828) 

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6q-udoo             | arm  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a34c756e2bfba91d39d4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: imx_v6_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6q-udoo.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6q-udoo.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a34c756e2bfba91d39d5
        failing since 128 days (last pass: v6.0-rc3-415-gf29d411eb4af, first fail: v6.0-rc4-270-gdea3dab2e6fc) 

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_mips-malta        | mips | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a236068b3e3dcb1d3a47

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: malta_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/mipsel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a236068b3e3dcb1d3a48
        new failure (last pass: v6.2-rc3-399-g92d2cb7167c6) 

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7      | arm  | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c09f48f46a0d3ded1d39f1

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c09f48f46a0d3ded1d39f2
        new failure (last pass: v6.2-rc3-399-g92d2cb7167c6) 

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a14f5e09a5bf381d39d3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a14f5e09a5bf381d39d6
        failing since 8 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-13T00:09:42.350563  [   18.339372] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 378136_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.457366  / # #
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.559833  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.560558  #
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.662102  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-378136/environment
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.662805  
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.764438  / # . /lava-378136/environment/lava-378136/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378136/1
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.765513  
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.781023  / # /lava-378136/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378136/1
    2023-01-13T00:09:42.898415  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (23 line(s) more)  

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a1ef418f0984c41d3a01

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a1ef418f0984c41d3a04
        failing since 8 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-13T00:12:24.469485  [   18.619080] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 378143_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.576105  / # #
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.678401  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.679002  [   18.679251] usb-storage 2-1.1:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.679379  [   18.688062] scsi host0: usb-storage 2-1.1:1.0
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.679679  [   18.702021] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.679969  #
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.781505  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-378143/environment
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.782115  
    2023-01-13T00:12:24.883746  / # . /lava-378143/environment/lava-378143/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378143/1 
    ... (26 line(s) more)  

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a380baa7b242e21d39eb

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a380baa7b242e21d39ee
        failing since 8 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-13T00:18:54.732420  / # #
    2023-01-13T00:18:54.834880  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-13T00:18:54.835526  #
    2023-01-13T00:18:54.937110  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-378158/environment
    2023-01-13T00:18:54.937774  
    2023-01-13T00:18:55.039424  / # . /lava-378158/environment/lava-378158/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378158/1
    2023-01-13T00:18:55.040552  
    2023-01-13T00:18:55.056098  / # /lava-378158/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378158/1
    2023-01-13T00:18:55.136303  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-01-13T00:18:55.174274  + cd /lava-378158/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (18 line(s) more)  

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a3fcd8600f0bc71d39cf

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a3fcd8600f0bc71d39d2
        failing since 8 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-13T00:20:52.022477  / # #
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.126556  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.127294  [   20.516368] usb-storage 1-1.1:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.127567  [   20.525153] scsi host0: usb-storage 1-1.1:1.0
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.127770  [   20.538713] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.127968  #
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.229480  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-378166/environment
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.230257  
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.331891  / # . /lava-378166/environment/lava-378166/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378166/1
    2023-01-13T00:20:52.332889   
    ... (21 line(s) more)  

platform               | arch | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------+------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3 | arm  | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c0a0ebc8b9a4a9541d39dc

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc3-489-gb8bb47ae576b/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230109.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c0a0ebc8b9a4a9541d39df
        failing since 8 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-13T00:07:51.974223  [   15.963576] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 378131_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.080839  / # #
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.183205  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.183862  #
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.285512  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-378131/environment
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.286163  
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.387788  / # . /lava-378131/environment/lava-378131/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378131/1
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.388796  
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.405136  / # /lava-378131/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-378131/1
    2023-01-13T00:07:52.518136  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)