Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 423 runs, 27 regressions (v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 06:27:22 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 423 runs, 27 regressions (v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm   | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2           | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
da850-lcdk                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          
imx6dl-udoo                  | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          
imx6q-udoo                   | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          
imx6sx-sdb                   | arm   | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          
imx6sx-sdb                   | arm   | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx7d-sdb                    | arm   | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
ox820-clouden...lug-series-3 | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | oxnas_v6_defconfig           | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      48ed69cf21b26566785dfd48f93dac3463901caf 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm   | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67ad54c649f425c915ebb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67ad54c649f425c915ebc
        failing since 99 days (last pass: v6.0-6424-g1af0c6a154d32, first fail: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2           | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c6773587b00b097b915ede

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c6773587b00b097b915ee3
        new failure (last pass: v6.2-rc4-269-g1ab337b63ead)

    2023-01-17T10:23:27.588039  + set +x
    2023-01-17T10:23:27.591587  <8>[   15.848771] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 125568_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T10:23:27.708680  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:23:27.813182  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:23:27.814557  #
    2023-01-17T10:23:27.916489  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-125568/environment
    2023-01-17T10:23:27.917200  
    2023-01-17T10:23:28.019001  / # . /lava-125568/environment/lava-125568/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-125568/1
    2023-01-17T10:23:28.020242  
    2023-01-17T10:23:28.026472  / # /lava-125568/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-125568/1 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c697d522bc31035b915f4b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c697d522bc31035b915f50
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.2-rc3-243-g3145d9dfed32, first fail: v6.2-rc3-296-g79fa898551af)

    2023-01-17T12:42:41.665216  / # #
    2023-01-17T12:42:41.767073  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T12:42:41.767838  #
    2023-01-17T12:42:41.869983  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-8750988/environment
    2023-01-17T12:42:41.870780  
    2023-01-17T12:42:41.972702  / # . /lava-8750988/environment/lava-8750988/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-8750988/1
    2023-01-17T12:42:41.973325  
    2023-01-17T12:42:41.987463  / # /lava-8750988/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-8750988/1
    2023-01-17T12:42:42.098486  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-01-17T12:42:42.098773  + cd /lava-8750988/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c698160402c115ac915eb9

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c698160402c115ac915ebe
        new failure (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0)

    2023-01-17T12:43:45.927530  + set +x
    2023-01-17T12:43:45.936410  <8>[   15.171615] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3145275_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.039906  / # #
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.141352  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.141722  #
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.242931  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3145275/environment
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.243298  
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.344431  / # . /lava-3145275/environment/lava-3145275/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145275/1
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.344974  
    2023-01-17T12:43:46.349693  / # /lava-3145275/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145275/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c69950e95755997d915eb9

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c69950e95755997d915ebe
        new failure (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0)

    2023-01-17T12:49:06.638629  <8>[   13.924942] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3145317_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T12:49:06.748488  / # #
    2023-01-17T12:49:06.852150  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T12:49:06.853380  #
    2023-01-17T12:49:06.955956  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3145317/environment
    2023-01-17T12:49:06.957193  
    2023-01-17T12:49:06.957810  / # <3>[   14.157916] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0x0c03 tx timeout
    2023-01-17T12:49:07.060208  . /lava-3145317/environment/lava-3145317/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145317/1
    2023-01-17T12:49:07.061908  
    2023-01-17T12:49:07.067213  / # /lava-3145317/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145317/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c69a8fa9ba7021aa915f52

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c69a8fa9ba7021aa915f57
        new failure (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0)

    2023-01-17T12:54:19.667202  <8>[   24.617851] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3145422_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T12:54:19.773544  / # #
    2023-01-17T12:54:19.876885  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T12:54:19.877941  #
    2023-01-17T12:54:19.980072  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3145422/environment
    2023-01-17T12:54:19.981111  
    2023-01-17T12:54:20.083230  / # . /lava-3145422/environment/lava-3145422/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145422/1
    2023-01-17T12:54:20.084880  
    2023-01-17T12:54:20.090151  / # /lava-3145422/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145422/1
    2023-01-17T12:54:20.176932  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c69c70fa5149c96a915ee5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c69c70fa5149c96a915eea
        new failure (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0)

    2023-01-17T13:02:13.841685  <8>[   14.658474] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3145469_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T13:02:13.950777  / # #
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.054125  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.055139  #
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.157258  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3145469/environment
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.158287  
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.158845  / # . /lava-3145469/environment<3>[   14.968275] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0x0c03 tx timeout
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.260905  /lava-3145469/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145469/1
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.262574  
    2023-01-17T13:02:14.267759  / # /lava-3145469/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145469/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c6a29c11512a45d9915ecb

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c6a29c11512a45d9915ed0
        new failure (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0)

    2023-01-17T13:28:37.520782  <8>[   16.656026] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3145549_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.633444  / # #
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.737554  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.739038  #
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.842547  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3145549/environment
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.843954  
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.946992  / # . /lava-3145549/environment/lava-3145549/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145549/1
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.950485  
    2023-01-17T13:28:37.956324  / # /lava-3145549/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3145549/1
    2023-01-17T13:28:38.040459  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c6783f6f331f27e3915ed9

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c6783f6f331f27e3915ee1
        failing since 358 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        3 lines

    2023-01-17T10:28:05.822928  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3000
    2023-01-17T10:28:05.824049  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2023-01-17T10:28:05.826336  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800
    2023-01-17T10:28:05.873403  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-udoo                  | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c6784c800c890a83915ee5

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: imx_v6_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6dl-udoo.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6dl-udoo.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c6784c800c890a83915ee6
        failing since 131 days (last pass: v5.19-rc5-383-g73ad9bd963c1, first fail: v6.0-rc4-291-g83a56f559828) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6q-udoo                   | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c6785f34f27fa0f2915f06

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: imx_v6_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6q-udoo.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6q-udoo.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c6785f34f27fa0f2915f07
        failing since 133 days (last pass: v6.0-rc3-415-gf29d411eb4af, first fail: v6.0-rc4-270-gdea3dab2e6fc) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6sx-sdb                   | arm   | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67a74607782f21f915eba

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: imx_v6_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6sx-sdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6sx-sdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67a74607782f21f915ebb
        failing since 133 days (last pass: v6.0-rc3-415-gf29d411eb4af, first fail: v6.0-rc4-270-gdea3dab2e6fc) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6sx-sdb                   | arm   | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67b1405e6e8302b915ec3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6sx-sdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6sx-sdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67b1405e6e8302b915ec6
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.1-rc4-405-g5cc6cef624e2, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:39:56.961154  <8>[   43.778227] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1138360_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T10:39:57.066670  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:39:58.226085  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:39:58.231806  #
    2023-01-17T10:39:59.778712  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1138360/environment
    2023-01-17T10:39:59.784417  
    2023-01-17T10:40:02.606592  / # . /lava-1138360/environment/lava-1138360/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1138360/1
    2023-01-17T10:40:02.612317  
    2023-01-17T10:40:02.612480  / # /lava-1138360/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1138360/1
    2023-01-17T10:40:02.715364  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (20 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx7d-sdb                    | arm   | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c678aef59ac3380e915ed0

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7d-sdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7d-sdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c678aef59ac3380e915ed3
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.1-rc6-391-gf445421fe4c7, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:29:41.750673  <8>[   40.159393] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1138359_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T10:29:41.856227  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:29:43.015853  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:29:43.021223  #
    2023-01-17T10:29:44.566512  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1138359/environment
    2023-01-17T10:29:44.571903  
    2023-01-17T10:29:47.390230  / # . /lava-1138359/environment/lava-1138359/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1138359/1
    2023-01-17T10:29:47.395817  
    2023-01-17T10:29:47.408655  / # /lava-1138359/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1138359/1
    2023-01-17T10:29:47.490570  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (20 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c691552942bf9995915ec1

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c691552942bf9995915ec2
        failing since 262 days (last pass: v5.18-rc2-366-ga3e1163f7eb1a, first fail: v5.18-rc4-464-g425675974eb3) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
ox820-clouden...lug-series-3 | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | oxnas_v6_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c6787f8842072635915ebd

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: oxnas_v6_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/oxnas_v6_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-ox820-cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/oxnas_v6_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-ox820-cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c6787f8842072635915ebe
        failing since 97 days (last pass: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67fedd2e0fe43df915ed0

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67fedd2e0fe43df915ed1
        new failure (last pass: v6.2-rc4-269-g1ab337b63ead) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67fd6f4865b8b2f915f23

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67fd6f4865b8b2f915f24
        new failure (last pass: v6.2-rc4-269-g1ab337b63ead) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67799e65fcbe989915f72

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67799e65fcbe989915f73
        new failure (last pass: v6.2-rc4-269-g1ab337b63ead) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c676d085e7fa065f915ed3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c676d085e7fa065f915ed6
        new failure (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0)

    2023-01-17T10:21:52.276052  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.378578  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.379308  #
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.481114  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-380618/environment
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.481767  
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.583448  / # . /lava-380618/environment/lava-380618/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380618/1
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.584588  
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.598846  / # /lava-380618/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380618/1
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.666984  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-01-17T10:21:52.667417  + cd /lava-380618/<8>[   20.026154] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 380618_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67c0e6a7a685518915f3a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67c0e6a7a685518915f3d
        new failure (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0)

    2023-01-17T10:44:19.560480  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.662378  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.663003  #
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.764572  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-380657/environment
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.765174  
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.866784  / # . /lava-380657/environment/lava-380657/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380657/1
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.867817  
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.878230  / # /lava-380657/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380657/1
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.950236  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-01-17T10:44:19.950669  + cd /lava-380657/<8>[  113.384901] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 380657_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c676648e14045bbd915ef1

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c676648e14045bbd915ef4
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:20:11.652249  [   18.501139] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 380614_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T10:20:11.759003  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:20:11.861425  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:20:11.862076  #
    2023-01-17T10:20:11.963825  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-380614/environment
    2023-01-17T10:20:11.964499  
    2023-01-17T10:20:12.066123  / # . /lava-380614/environment/lava-380614/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380614/1
    2023-01-17T10:20:12.067196  
    2023-01-17T10:20:12.082892  / # /lava-380614/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380614/1
    2023-01-17T10:20:12.194084  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (23 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c676b9baeec174ac915ec4

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c676b9baeec174ac915ec7
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:21:33.605865  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:21:33.708114  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:21:33.709053  #
    2023-01-17T10:21:33.811837  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-380622/environment
    2023-01-17T10:21:33.814296  
    2023-01-17T10:21:33.916877  / # . /lava-380622/environment/lava-380622/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380622/1
    2023-01-17T10:21:33.918891  
    2023-01-17T10:21:33.928716  / # /lava-380622/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380622/1
    2023-01-17T10:21:34.009071  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-01-17T10:21:34.047015  + cd /lava-380622/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (22 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c6786c084b829adf915f7a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c6786c084b829adf915f7d
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:28:47.248855  [   25.046912] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 380635_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.357124  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.459513  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.460084  #
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.561579  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-380635/environment
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.562224  
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.663964  / # . /lava-380635/environment/lava-380635/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380635/1
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.665068  
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.679249  / # /lava-380635/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380635/1
    2023-01-17T10:28:47.803309  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67970f0ae03b567915ebb

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67970f0ae03b567915ebe
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:33:14.264674  #
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.367115  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.367858  
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.469372  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-380639/environment
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.470129  
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.571649  / # . /lava-380639/environment/lava-380639/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380639/1
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.572699  
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.590384  / # /lava-380639/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380639/1
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.706816  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-01-17T10:33:14.707196  + cd /lava-380639/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (22 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c67b2805e6e8302b915ed0

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c67b2805e6e8302b915ed3
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:40:18.728499  [   23.331702] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 380651_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T10:40:18.836121  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:40:18.938531  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:40:18.939250  #
    2023-01-17T10:40:18.939593  / # [   23.503474] usb-storage 2-1.1:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
    2023-01-17T10:40:18.939893  [   23.513064] scsi host0: usb-storage 2-1.1:1.0
    2023-01-17T10:40:18.940207  export SHELL=/bin/sh[   23.533294] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
    2023-01-17T10:40:19.041729  . /lava-380651/environment
    2023-01-17T10:40:19.042396  
    2023-01-17T10:40:19.144009  / # . /lava-380651/environment/lava-380651/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380651/1 
    ... (22 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/63c674987fa59b9255915fd2

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230114.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/63c674987fa59b9255915fd5
        failing since 12 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-01-17T10:12:22.159311  [   15.941184] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 380606_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.265981  / # #
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.368524  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.369371  #
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.471021  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-380606/environment
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.471907  
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.573566  / # . /lava-380606/environment/lava-380606/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380606/1
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.574721  
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.590055  / # /lava-380606/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-380606/1
    2023-01-17T10:12:22.697102  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)