Subject: next/master build: 14 builds: 1 failed, 13 passed, 3 errors, 3 warnings (next-20230309)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 01:49:56 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 14 builds: 1 failed, 13 passed, 3 errors, 3 warnings (next-20230309)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230309/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20230309
Git Commit: 2c6433e9294b6d0f4d8f08c3c70a3eac434d3ec8
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 3 unique architectures

Build Failure Detected:

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arm64:

arm:

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 3 errors, 3 warnings

Errors summary:

    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1152:34: error: variable 'software_shutdown_temp' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1149:24: error: variable 'memlimit' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1146:3: error: variable 'hotspotlimit' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings summary:

    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1136:18: note: initialize the variable 'memlimit' to silence this warning
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1135:22: note: initialize the variable 'hotspotlimit' to silence this warning
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1134:32: note: initialize the variable 'software_shutdown_temp' to silence this warning

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 3 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1146:3: error: variable 'hotspotlimit' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1149:24: error: variable 'memlimit' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1152:34: error: variable 'software_shutdown_temp' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1135:22: note: initialize the variable 'hotspotlimit' to silence this warning
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1136:18: note: initialize the variable 'memlimit' to silence this warning
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_6_ppt.c:1134:32: note: initialize the variable 'software_shutdown_temp' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>