Subject: next/master baseline: 106 runs, 3 regressions (next-20230314)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 106 runs, 3 regressions (next-20230314)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230314/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20230314
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      ec0fa9a0a6fac454745c930bdb8619d0a354bac9 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/641062eef817d3ddb28c8630

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230314/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230314/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230310.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/641062eef817d3ddb28c8631
        failing since 46 days (last pass: next-20230120, first fail: next-20230127) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64105c275b5c4215998c86b8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230314/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230314/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230310.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64105c275b5c4215998c86b9
        failing since 49 days (last pass: next-20230123, first fail: next-20230124) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6410624f679ccf9c058c8685

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230314/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230314/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230310.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6410624f679ccf9c058c8686
        new failure (last pass: next-20230309)