Subject: next/master build: 18 builds: 13 failed, 5 passed, 14 errors, 23 warnings (next-20230323)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 21:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 18 builds: 13 failed, 5 passed, 14 errors, 23 warnings (next-20230323)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230323/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20230323
Git Commit: 7c4a254d78f89546d0e74a40617ef24c6151c8d1
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 5 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 7 warnings

arm:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

mips:

sparc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    13   mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings summary:

    14   mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning
    1    mm/vmalloc.c:3543:6: warning: variable 'remains' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    mm/vmalloc.c:3539:6: warning: variable 'remains' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    mm/vmalloc.c:3524:16: note: initialize the variable 'remains' to silence this warning
    1    mm/mmap.c:939:11: warning: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    2 warnings generated.
    1    1 warning generated.

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: warning: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    mm/vmalloc.c:3543:6: warning: variable 'remains' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/vmalloc.c:3539:6: warning: variable 'remains' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    mm/vmalloc.c:3524:16: note: initialize the variable 'remains' to silence this warning
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (sparc, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/sparc/include/asm/percpu_64.h:19:25: error: ‘__local_per_cpu_offset’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘per_cpu_offset’?

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/include/asm/current.h:18:30: warning: call-clobbered register used for global register variable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/mmap.c:939:11: error: variable 'next' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Werror,-Wsometimes-uninitialized]

Warnings:
    mm/mmap.c:912:36: note: initialize the variable 'next' to silence this warning

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>