Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 607 runs, 50 regressions (v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 21:18:07 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 607 runs, 50 regressions (v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
da850-lcdk                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 2          
fsl-ls1088a-rdb              | arm64  | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
imx7d-sdb                    | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx7ulp-evk                  | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
jh7100-starfi...isionfive-v1 | riscv  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g   | arm    | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l       | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 3          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 3          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 3          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 3          
ox820-clouden...lug-series-3 | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | oxnas_v6_defconfig           | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      0a9d12dce512f0d32c57641ace34902b51c74bcd 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a257764645be6f862f79d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a257764645be6f862f79e
        failing since 175 days (last pass: v6.0-6424-g1af0c6a154d32, first fail: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1897b54f3efe9f62f80f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1897b54f3efe9f62f814
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.484161  <8>[   10.765531] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844637_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.487907  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.596243  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.697308  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.697463  #

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.798371  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844637/environment

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.798519  

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.899542  / # . /lava-9844637/environment/lava-9844637/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844637/1

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.899818  

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.905206  / # /lava-9844637/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844637/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1e056ed1d4370e62f858

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1e056ed1d4370e62f85d
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:29:37.962106  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:29:37.968753  <8>[   10.684570] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844956_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.072842  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.173727  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.173970  #

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.274896  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844956/environment

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.275108  

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.376016  / # . /lava-9844956/environment/lava-9844956/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844956/1

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.376312  

    2023-04-03T00:29:38.382012  / # /lava-9844956/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844956/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1898b54f3efe9f62f81a

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1898b54f3efe9f62f81f
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:06:32.610037  + set +x<8>[   11.657016] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844610_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:06:32.610126  

    2023-04-03T00:06:32.714598  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:06:32.815532  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:06:32.815700  #

    2023-04-03T00:06:32.916643  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844610/environment

    2023-04-03T00:06:32.916796  

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.017667  / # . /lava-9844610/environment/lava-9844610/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844610/1

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.017970  

    2023-04-03T00:06:33.022395  / # /lava-9844610/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844610/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1e0dcc46ecfef662f7b7

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1e0dcc46ecfef662f7bc
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:29:43.892486  + set<8>[   11.441070] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844964_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:29:43.892588   +x

    2023-04-03T00:29:43.997407  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.098478  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.098711  #

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.199616  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844964/environment

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.199875  

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.300822  / # . /lava-9844964/environment/lava-9844964/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844964/1

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.301151  

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.305956  / # /lava-9844964/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844964/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a188eb54f3efe9f62f789

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a188eb54f3efe9f62f78e
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.837410  <8>[   10.283259] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844635_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.840776  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.942308  #

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.043561  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.043706  

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.144625  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844635/environment

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.144792  

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.245797  / # . /lava-9844635/environment/lava-9844635/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844635/1

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.246045  

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.250556  / # /lava-9844635/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844635/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1dfd6ed1d4370e62f83d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1dfd6ed1d4370e62f842
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:29:43.872325  <8>[   10.720469] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844910_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:29:43.875396  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:29:43.977396  #

    2023-04-03T00:29:43.977652  

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.078610  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.078835  

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.179719  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844910/environment

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.179930  

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.280898  / # . /lava-9844910/environment/lava-9844910/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844910/1

    2023-04-03T00:29:44.281217  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a16a744bb31fa8062f76d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a16a744bb31fa8062f772
        failing since 81 days (last pass: v6.2-rc3-243-g3145d9dfed32, first fail: v6.2-rc3-296-g79fa898551af)

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.134802  / # #

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.238140  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.239344  #

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.341583  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844573/environment

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.342757  

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.445015  / # . /lava-9844573/environment/lava-9844573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844573/1

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.446666  

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.452958  / # /lava-9844573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844573/1

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.532776  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-04-02T23:58:14.576550  + cd /lava-9844573/1/tests/1_bootrr
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1d24a41158207f62f7b0

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1d24a41158207f62f7b1
        failing since 35 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1c83d95a9fa0bd62f7e2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1c83d95a9fa0bd62f7e3
        failing since 71 days (last pass: v6.2-rc4-412-g665ddd640630, first fail: v6.2-rc4-480-gb1867226dfbb) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1a432736308e8362f7c8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1a432736308e8362f7c9
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.3-rc4-271-g7827aece40de, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a18c55c373b400c62f78b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a18c55c373b400c62f790
        failing since 75 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-04-03T00:07:12.654948  + set +x<8>[   21.966564] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3465664_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:07:12.655521  
    2023-04-03T00:07:12.766461  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:07:12.869413  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:07:12.870306  #
    2023-04-03T00:07:12.972244  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3465664/environment
    2023-04-03T00:07:12.973103  
    2023-04-03T00:07:13.075333  / # . /lava-3465664/environment/lava-3465664/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465664/1
    2023-04-03T00:07:13.076689  
    2023-04-03T00:07:13.081833  / # /lava-3465664/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465664/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1b31e3d3885f9562f79f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1b31e3d3885f9562f7a4
        failing since 75 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-04-03T00:17:31.030856  <8>[   14.497705] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3465781_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.137913  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.241615  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.241976  #
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.343304  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3465781/environment
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.343671  
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.444811  / # . /lava-3465781/environment/lava-3465781/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465781/1
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.446407  
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.451074  / # /lava-3465781/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465781/1
    2023-04-03T00:17:31.543635  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1bd9c47ca5726762f7b5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1bd9c47ca5726762f7ba
        failing since 75 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-04-03T00:20:27.583096  <8>[   12.801168] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3465801_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:20:27.695848  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:20:27.799015  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:20:27.799900  #
    2023-04-03T00:20:27.901913  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3465801/environment
    2023-04-03T00:20:27.902377  
    2023-04-03T00:20:27.902635  / # <3>[   13.071426] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0xfc18 tx timeout
    2023-04-03T00:20:28.003947  . /lava-3465801/environment/lava-3465801/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465801/1
    2023-04-03T00:20:28.004469  
    2023-04-03T00:20:28.009627  / # /lava-3465801/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465801/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1c68d95a9fa0bd62f785

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1c68d95a9fa0bd62f78a
        failing since 75 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-04-03T00:22:41.775019  <8>[   12.852899] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3465803_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:22:41.887361  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:22:41.988891  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:22:41.989303  #
    2023-04-03T00:22:42.090540  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3465803/environment
    2023-04-03T00:22:42.090948  <3>[   13.071601] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0xfc18 tx timeout
    2023-04-03T00:22:42.091141  
    2023-04-03T00:22:42.192204  / # . /lava-3465803/environment/lava-3465803/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465803/1
    2023-04-03T00:22:42.192792  
    2023-04-03T00:22:42.197712  / # /lava-3465803/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465803/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1d805fc54ff03662f776

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1d805fc54ff03662f77b
        failing since 75 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-04-03T00:27:25.800802  <8>[   12.775164] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3465837_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:27:25.911143  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.014628  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.015560  #
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.117798  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3465837/environment
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.118676  
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.119106  / # <3>[   13.005869] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0xfc18 tx timeout
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.221029  . /lava-3465837/environment/lava-3465837/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465837/1
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.222700  
    2023-04-03T00:27:26.227559  / # /lava-3465837/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465837/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1889e8ad303c5562f78c

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1889e8ad303c5562f793
        failing since 30 days (last pass: v6.2-1218-g2d4a54ee969d, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)
        30 lines

    2023-04-03T00:06:21.017489  kern  :alert : Register r6 information: NULL pointer
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.061767  kern  :alert : Register r7 information: non-paged memory
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.062131  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab kmalloc-512 start c4b47200 pointer offset 4 size 512
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.062374  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: non-paged memory
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.062594  kern  :alert : Register r10 information: NULL pointer
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.062781  kern  :alert : Register r11 information: 5-page vmalloc region starting at 0xbf3e2000 allocated at load_module+0x898/0x1b10
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.064879  kern  :alert : Register r12 information: non-paged memory
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.157597  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 17 [#1] PREEMPT ARM
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.158018  kern  :emerg : Process udevd (pid: 71, stack limit = 0x501577b9)
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.158248  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc892dcf8 to 0xc892e000) 
    ... (8 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1889e8ad303c5562f794
        failing since 434 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        18 lines

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.970557  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3400
    2023-04-03T00:06:20.971119  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page state in process kworker/u2:0  pfn:c3800
    2023-04-03T00:06:20.971330  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2023-04-03T00:06:20.971555  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000060 when read
    2023-04-03T00:06:20.971718  kern  :alert : [00000060] *pgd=c4a60831, *pte=00000000, *ppte=00000000
    2023-04-03T00:06:20.971883  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: non-paged memory
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.014336  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: 2-page vmalloc region starting at 0xc892c000 allocated at kernel_clone+0x98/0x3a0
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.014686  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.015121  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2023-04-03T00:06:21.015268  kern  :alert : Register r4 infor<8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=18> 
    ... (2 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
fsl-ls1088a-rdb              | arm64  | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a19ce1fceae4a4262f789

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1088a-rdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1088a-rdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a19ce1fceae4a4262f78a
        failing since 97 days (last pass: v6.1-rc6-391-gf445421fe4c7, first fail: v6.2-rc1-87-g81c29d2c4600) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1884e8ad303c5562f77e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1884e8ad303c5562f783
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.613982  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.620684  <8>[   10.156154] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844618_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.725392  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.826357  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.826545  #

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.927403  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844618/environment

    2023-04-03T00:06:19.927610  

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.028501  / # . /lava-9844618/environment/lava-9844618/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844618/1

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.028790  

    2023-04-03T00:06:20.033111  / # /lava-9844618/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844618/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1dea845b1605dc62f7c1

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1dea845b1605dc62f7c6
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.322475  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.329194  <8>[   10.093352] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844946_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.434376  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.535336  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.535559  #

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.636568  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844946/environment

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.636760  

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.737536  / # . /lava-9844946/environment/lava-9844946/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844946/1

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.737882  

    2023-04-03T00:29:19.742477  / # /lava-9844946/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844946/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a188cb54f3efe9f62f77b

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a188cb54f3efe9f62f780
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.480905  <8>[   10.009232] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844640_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.483938  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.589682  #

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.692710  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.693477  

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.795467  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844640/environment

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.796254  

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.898366  / # . /lava-9844640/environment/lava-9844640/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844640/1

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.899494  

    2023-04-03T00:06:24.905035  / # /lava-9844640/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844640/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1df6072258834562f98c

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1df6072258834562f991
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:29:28.749023  <8>[   10.535911] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844952_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:29:28.752159  + set +x

    2023-04-03T00:29:28.853915  /#

    2023-04-03T00:29:28.954948   # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:29:28.955147  

    2023-04-03T00:29:29.056078  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844952/environment

    2023-04-03T00:29:29.056309  

    2023-04-03T00:29:29.157209  / # . /lava-9844952/environment/lava-9844952/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844952/1

    2023-04-03T00:29:29.157506  

    2023-04-03T00:29:29.163139  / # /lava-9844952/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844952/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a18a151e705187862f7a5

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a18a151e705187862f7aa
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.569186  + set<8>[   11.180213] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844615_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.569311   +x

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.674635  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.777509  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.778250  #

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.879997  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844615/environment

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.880714  

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.982419  / # . /lava-9844615/environment/lava-9844615/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844615/1

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.983632  

    2023-04-03T00:06:36.988228  / # /lava-9844615/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844615/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1e022491302f5662f7a6

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1e022491302f5662f7ab
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.556493  + set<8>[   11.174069] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844930_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.556574   +x

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.661272  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.762390  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.762608  #

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.863498  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844930/environment

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.863715  

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.964603  / # . /lava-9844930/environment/lava-9844930/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844930/1

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.964926  

    2023-04-03T00:29:34.969303  / # /lava-9844930/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844930/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx7d-sdb                    | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a192ae4bd1e2e8862f76b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7d-sdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7d-sdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a192ae4bd1e2e8862f76e
        failing since 88 days (last pass: v6.1-rc6-391-gf445421fe4c7, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-04-03T00:08:40.097940  <8>[   38.323144] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1193252_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:08:40.201001  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:08:41.360041  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:08:41.365699  #
    2023-04-03T00:08:42.912461  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1193252/environment
    2023-04-03T00:08:42.918130  
    2023-04-03T00:08:45.738372  / # . /lava-1193252/environment/lava-1193252/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1193252/1
    2023-04-03T00:08:45.744416  
    2023-04-03T00:08:45.744726  / # /lava-1193252/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1193252/1
    2023-04-03T00:08:45.837877  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (22 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx7ulp-evk                  | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a19529266b26d1d62f7eb

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7ulp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7ulp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a19529266b26d1d62f7ee
        failing since 88 days (last pass: v6.1-rc6-391-gf445421fe4c7, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-04-03T00:09:33.832599  + set +x<8>[   67.234281] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1193253_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:09:33.832931  
    2023-04-03T00:09:33.941287  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:09:35.101865  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:09:35.107555  #
    2023-04-03T00:09:35.107862  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:09:36.655167  / # . /lava-1193253/environment
    2023-04-03T00:09:39.481985  /lava-1193253/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1193253/1
    2023-04-03T00:09:39.487612  . /lava-1193253/environment
    2023-04-03T00:09:39.487735  / # /lava-1193253/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1193253/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1de8845b1605dc62f7a5

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1de8845b1605dc62f7a6
        failing since 338 days (last pass: v5.18-rc2-366-ga3e1163f7eb1a, first fail: v5.18-rc4-464-g425675974eb3) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jh7100-starfi...isionfive-v1 | riscv  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1c04619585439862f791

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (riscv64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/riscv/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-jh7100-starfive-visionfive-v1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/riscv/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-jh7100-starfive-visionfive-v1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/riscv/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1c04619585439862f792
        failing since 54 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-136-g39693c3ba989) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g   | arm    | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a18b2b4b71fb15c62f792

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a18b2b4b71fb15c62f793
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1891b54f3efe9f62f79f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1891b54f3efe9f62f7a4
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:06:30.912827  + set<8>[   11.395972] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844639_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:06:30.913285   +x

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.021577  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.124749  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.125680  #

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.227302  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844639/environment

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.228247  

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.330236  / # . /lava-9844639/environment/lava-9844639/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844639/1

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.331372  

    2023-04-03T00:06:31.336286  / # /lava-9844639/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844639/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1df7072258834562f997

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1df7072258834562f99c
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-03T00:29:31.720386  + set<8>[   12.206014] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 9844932_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-03T00:29:31.720469   +x

    2023-04-03T00:29:31.825222  / # #

    2023-04-03T00:29:31.926253  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-03T00:29:31.926467  #

    2023-04-03T00:29:32.027302  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-9844932/environment

    2023-04-03T00:29:32.027504  

    2023-04-03T00:29:32.128412  / # . /lava-9844932/environment/lava-9844932/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844932/1

    2023-04-03T00:29:32.128719  

    2023-04-03T00:29:32.133024  / # /lava-9844932/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-9844932/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l       | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1b5707c066228862f7fe

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1b5707c066228862f803
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.3-rc4-271-g7827aece40de, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-03T00:17:54.988255  + set +x
    2023-04-03T00:17:54.988804  <8>[   18.342895] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3465653_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.097961  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.201271  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.201913  #
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.202212  / # <3>[   18.484084] mmc2: tuning execution failed: -5
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.202450  <3>[   18.484134] mmc2: error -5 whilst initialising SDIO card
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.303771  export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3465653/environment
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.304583  
    2023-04-03T00:17:55.406760  / # . /lava-3465653/environment/lava-3465653/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3465653/1 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1d8a5fc54ff03662f79a

  Results:     166 PASS, 6 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.panel-edp-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1d8a5fc54ff03662f7ea
        failing since 39 days (last pass: v6.2-rc8-211-g05def2d212c6, first fail: v6.2-3304-g34939120e353)

    2023-04-03T00:27:40.258177  /lava-9844830/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:27:40.268267  <8>[   23.461091] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=panel-edp-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8183-pericfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1d8a5fc54ff03662f83c
        failing since 35 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b)

    2023-04-03T00:27:37.380398  /lava-9844830/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:27:37.390365  <8>[   20.583668] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8183-pericfg-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8183-infracfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1d8a5fc54ff03662f83d
        failing since 35 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b)

    2023-04-03T00:27:36.210027  <3>[   19.406942] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0x0c14 tx timeout

    2023-04-03T00:27:36.219675  <3>[   19.406940] Bluetooth: hci0: Opcode 0x c14 failed: -110

    2023-04-03T00:27:36.350219  /lava-9844830/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:27:36.359746  <8>[   19.552699] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8183-infracfg-probed RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a2027af067c6bb762f7a0

  Results:     166 PASS, 6 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.panel-edp-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a2027af067c6bb762f7d3
        failing since 38 days (last pass: v6.2-1218-g2d4a54ee969d, first fail: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683)

    2023-04-03T00:38:50.688588  /lava-9845026/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:38:50.694908  <8>[   23.307908] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=panel-edp-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8183-pericfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a2027af067c6bb762f82b
        failing since 28 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-13684-gf93c476d9769)

    2023-04-03T00:38:47.839077  /lava-9845026/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:38:47.849341  <8>[   20.460437] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8183-pericfg-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8183-infracfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a2027af067c6bb762f82c
        failing since 28 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-13684-gf93c476d9769)

    2023-04-03T00:38:46.696047  <3>[   19.310520] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0x1002 tx timeout

    2023-04-03T00:38:46.702393  <3>[   19.310652] Bluetooth: hci0: Opcode 0x1002 failed: -110

    2023-04-03T00:38:46.810956  /lava-9845026/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:38:46.820800  <8>[   19.431860] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8183-infracfg-probed RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1dea0fe98c367162f795

  Results:     177 PASS, 9 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8192-pericfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1deb0fe98c367162f847
        failing since 35 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b)

    2023-04-03T00:28:59.807642  /lava-9844807/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:28:59.814710  <8>[   20.954309] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8192-pericfg-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8192-infracfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1deb0fe98c367162f848
        failing since 35 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b)

    2023-04-03T00:28:58.788517  /lava-9844807/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:28:58.795240  <8>[   19.934991] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8192-infracfg-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8192-topckgen-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1deb0fe98c367162f849
        failing since 35 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b)

    2023-04-03T00:28:57.769057  /lava-9844807/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:28:57.776086  <8>[   18.915729] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8192-topckgen-probed RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1fbcba942dbcb662f776

  Results:     177 PASS, 9 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8192-pericfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1fbcba942dbcb662f828
        failing since 31 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)

    2023-04-03T00:36:52.080003  /lava-9845017/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:36:52.086667  <8>[   20.998001] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8192-pericfg-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8192-infracfg-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1fbcba942dbcb662f829
        failing since 31 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)

    2023-04-03T00:36:51.060432  /lava-9845017/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:36:51.066793  <8>[   19.978690] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8192-infracfg-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.clk-mt8192-topckgen-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1fbcba942dbcb662f82a
        failing since 31 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)

    2023-04-03T00:36:50.041151  /lava-9845017/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-03T00:36:50.047662  <8>[   18.958844] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=clk-mt8192-topckgen-probed RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
ox820-clouden...lug-series-3 | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | oxnas_v6_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1ab1ecbe81a80f62f76e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: oxnas_v6_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/oxnas_v6_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-ox820-cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/oxnas_v6_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-ox820-cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1ab1ecbe81a80f62f76f
        failing since 172 days (last pass: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a187ae8ad303c5562f76b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a187ae8ad303c5562f76c
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1e3dd97285adaa62f76b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1e3dd97285adaa62f76c
        failing since 108 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1d3900a4d32db662f76b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1d3900a4d32db662f76c
        failing since 108 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/642a1d66f738e4032762f7ff

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-rc5-173-g0a9d12dce512/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230324.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/642a1d66f738e4032762f804
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-03T00:26:47.440074  / # #
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.542446  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.543376  #
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.646455  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-420202/environment
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.647077  
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.748556  / # . /lava-420202/environment/lava-420202/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-420202/1
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.749675  
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.762320  / # /lava-420202/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-420202/1
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.860212  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-04-03T00:26:47.860937  + cd /lava-420202/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)