Subject: next/master build: 13 builds: 3 failed, 10 passed, 3 errors, 3 warnings (next-20230413)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 13:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 13 builds: 3 failed, 10 passed, 3 errors, 3 warnings (next-20230413)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230413/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20230413
Git Commit: e3342532ecd39bbd9c2ab5b9001cec1589bc37e9
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 3 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning

arm:

x86_64:

Errors summary:

    3    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings summary:

    3    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>