Subject: next/master baseline: 92 runs, 3 regressions (next-20230413)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 17:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 92 runs, 3 regressions (next-20230413)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform            | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square | arm   | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...avour.config | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square | arm   | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...avour.config | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin    | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230413/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20230413
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      e3342532ecd39bbd9c2ab5b9001cec1589bc37e9 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform            | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square | arm   | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...avour.config | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6438657f21c572a9882e8610

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230413/arm/cros---chromeos-5.10-armel-chromiumos-arm.flavour.config/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230413/arm/cros---chromeos-5.10-armel-chromiumos-arm.flavour.config/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230407.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6438657f21c572a9882e8611
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20230406, first fail: next-20230411) 

platform            | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square | arm   | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...avour.config | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/643864170b445188172e8627

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230413/arm/cros---chromeos-5.10-armel-chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230413/arm/cros---chromeos-5.10-armel-chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230407.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/643864170b445188172e8628
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20230406, first fail: next-20230411) 

platform            | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin    | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/643864c6d8abc05f5a2e85f9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230413/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230413/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230407.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/643864c6d8abc05f5a2e85fa
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20230406, first fail: next-20230411)