Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 386 runs, 93 regressions (v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 386 runs, 93 regressions (v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 2          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 2          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 3          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2           | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 2          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 2          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx6dl-riotboard             | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
imx6qp-wandboard-revd1       | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
imx6sx-sdb                   | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx6ul-14x14-evk             | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx7d-sdb                    | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx7ulp-evk                  | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
k3-j721e-beagleboneai64      | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 2          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 2          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
mt8173-elm-hana              | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
qcom-qdf2400                 | arm64  | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3        | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 2          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      be56a31d3d651e8eb263715e370a80fe59214889 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494421accb4fe0a62e8607

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494421accb4fe0a62e8616
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:32:31.906135  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:32:31.926308  <3>[   11.088108] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:32.954610  <3>[   12.116112] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:33.982411  <3>[   13.144109] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:34.253474  <3>[   13.415127] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:35.009894  <3>[   14.172110] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:36.038073  <3>[   15.200113] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:36.471377  <6>[   15.633178] udevd (126) used greatest stack depth: 13336 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:32:37.066527  <3>[   16.228113] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:38.093997  <3>[   17.256112] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449519a0bde77c1622e85eb

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449519a0bde77c1622e85fa
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T16:29:47.042573  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T16:29:50.205017  <3>[   90.961661] tpm tpm0: Data still available

    2023-04-26T16:29:50.211158  <3>[   90.966718] tpm tpm0: tpm_transmit: tpm_recv: error -5

    2023-04-26T16:29:57.127849  <3>[   97.884946] tpm tpm0: Data still available

    2023-04-26T16:29:57.134735  <3>[   97.890543] tpm tpm0: tpm_transmit: tpm_recv: error -5

    2023-04-26T16:29:57.467602  /lava-10133793/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-26T16:29:57.482890  <8>[   98.237240] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=tpm-chip-is-online RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644941fff3fbe4bfcd2e861f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644941fff3fbe4bfcd2e8620
        failing since 198 days (last pass: v6.0-6424-g1af0c6a154d32, first fail: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644947dc71d01030142e8667

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644947dc71d01030142e8668
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942692699926eed2e85f9

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942692699926eed2e85fe
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.174167  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.180995  <8>[   10.572275] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133392_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.290222  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.392871  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.393702  #

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.495229  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133392/environment

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.496027  

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.597535  / # . /lava-10133392/environment/lava-10133392/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133392/1

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.598858  

    2023-04-26T15:25:05.603846  / # /lava-10133392/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133392/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644944a742a5b551322e85f8

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644944a742a5b551322e85fd
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:34:43.771345  <8>[   10.371904] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133516_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:34:43.774626  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:34:43.878668  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:34:43.979239  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:34:43.979428  #

    2023-04-26T15:34:44.079950  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133516/environment

    2023-04-26T15:34:44.080149  

    2023-04-26T15:34:44.180656  / # . /lava-10133516/environment/lava-10133516/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133516/1

    2023-04-26T15:34:44.180950  

    2023-04-26T15:34:44.185837  / # /lava-10133516/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133516/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644948aa98e9901f012e860a

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644948aa98e9901f012e860f
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-26T15:51:45.817673  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:51:45.824285  <8>[   12.547511] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133806_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:51:45.931626  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:51:46.032375  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:51:46.033079  #

    2023-04-26T15:51:46.134383  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133806/environment

    2023-04-26T15:51:46.135104  

    2023-04-26T15:51:46.236424  / # . /lava-10133806/environment/lava-10133806/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133806/1

    2023-04-26T15:51:46.237772  

    2023-04-26T15:51:46.243351  / # /lava-10133806/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133806/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449425177ed65b23f2e85ec

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449425177ed65b23f2e85f1
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:24:50.970080  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:24:53.944035  <6>[   15.813893] udevd (117) used greatest stack depth: 13152 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:24:58.740790  <6>[   20.609609] sdhci-pci 0000:00:1b.0: SDHCI controller found [8086:5aca] (rev b)

    2023-04-26T15:24:58.747432  <6>[   20.609847] platform MX98357A:00: deferred probe pending

    2023-04-26T15:25:01.366876  /lava-10133410/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-26T15:25:01.378723  <8>[   23.246680] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=tpm-chip-is-online RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644944426d68ae8b492e8608

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644944426d68ae8b492e860b
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:32:50.537062  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:32:50.584582  <3>[   13.030037] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:51.623757  <3>[   14.069039] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:52.677433  <3>[   15.123037] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.492196  <6>[   15.934257] udevd (121) used greatest stack depth: 13104 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.716455  <3>[   16.162047] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:54.754644  <3>[   17.200038] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:55.793474  <3>[   18.239040] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:56.832584  <3>[   19.278036] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:57.872803  <3>[   20.318035] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (7 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644947db71d01030142e865a

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644947db71d01030142e865d
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T15:48:22.450646  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:48:28.667153  <6>[   24.555767] platform MX98357A:00: deferred probe pending

    2023-04-26T15:48:28.675688  <6>[   24.556045] sdhci-pci 0000:00:1b.0: SDHCI controller found [8086:5aca] (rev b)

    2023-04-26T15:48:32.263029  <3>[   28.153247] tpm tpm0: Data still available

    2023-04-26T15:48:32.270974  <3>[   28.160080] tpm tpm0: tpm_transmit: tpm_recv: error -5

    2023-04-26T15:48:33.577704  /lava-10133814/1/../bin/lava-test-case

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494c669bdab1352f2e85ff

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494c669bdab1352f2e8602
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T16:07:49.090692  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T16:07:49.114310  <3>[   12.433346] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:07:50.139474  <3>[   13.458692] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:07:50.631234  <3>[   13.950671] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:07:51.164023  <3>[   14.483328] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:07:52.189292  <3>[   15.508690] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:07:52.339638  <6>[   15.659053] udevd (147) used greatest stack depth: 13240 bytes left

    2023-04-26T16:07:52.346195  <6>[   15.665597] udevd (149) used greatest stack depth: 13216 bytes left

    2023-04-26T16:07:53.214285  <3>[   16.533330] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:07:54.238292  <3>[   17.557316] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (7 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494c669bdab1352f2e8604
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T16:07:47.627375  + <8>[   10.945694] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133387_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T16:07:47.627515  set +x

    2023-04-26T16:07:47.731942  / # #

    2023-04-26T16:07:47.832760  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T16:07:47.833029  #

    2023-04-26T16:07:47.933543  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133387/environment

    2023-04-26T16:07:47.933785  

    2023-04-26T16:07:48.034318  / # . /lava-10133387/environment/lava-10133387/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133387/1

    2023-04-26T16:07:48.034668  

    2023-04-26T16:07:48.038948  / # /lava-10133387/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133387/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644950de0eaee4de072e85e6

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644950de0eaee4de072e85e9
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T16:26:36.637496  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T16:26:36.660529  <3>[   13.449047] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:26:37.684947  <3>[   14.473079] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:26:38.700601  <3>[   15.489048] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:26:38.721040  <3>[   15.509408] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:26:39.747443  <3>[   16.536084] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:26:39.767176  <6>[   16.555674] udevd (137) used greatest stack depth: 13224 bytes left

    2023-04-26T16:26:40.773260  <3>[   17.562090] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:26:41.797576  <3>[   18.586104] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:26:42.822870  <3>[   19.611104] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644950de0eaee4de072e85eb
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.165207  + set +x<8>[   11.952248] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133573_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.165736  

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.272607  / # #

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.374993  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.375697  #

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.477128  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133573/environment

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.477791  

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.579171  / # . /lava-10133573/environment/lava-10133573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133573/1

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.580329  

    2023-04-26T16:26:35.586016  / # /lava-10133573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133573/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644950ee0eaee4de072e85f5

  Results:     4 PASS, 3 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644950ee0eaee4de072e85f8
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T16:27:07.256725  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T16:27:07.292015  <3>[   17.076006] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:07.670979  <3>[   17.455390] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:08.331692  <3>[   18.115844] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:09.372025  <3>[   19.155992] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:10.412753  <3>[   20.197024] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:11.451664  <3>[   21.236004] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:12.494752  <3>[   22.278382] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:13.535128  <3>[   23.319459] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T16:27:14.575073  <3>[   24.358998] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644950ee0eaee4de072e85fa
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.674130  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 3.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.680867  <8>[   15.460459] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133816_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.680971  + set +x

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.785552  / # #

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.886205  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.886414  #

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.986985  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133816/environment

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.987206  

    2023-04-26T16:27:06.087768  / # . /lava-10133816/environment/lava-10133816/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133816/1

    2023-04-26T16:27:06.088043  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644950ee0eaee4de072e85fc
        failing since 4 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-210-g884374c58391a, first fail: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)
        3 lines

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.654634  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 1.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.671250  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 2.55 No irq handler for vector<8>[   15.449007] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>

    2023-04-26T16:27:05.671391  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942458b78a3c9a62e860c

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942458b78a3c9a62e8611
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:24:41.998789  <8>[   10.246549] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133406_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.002317  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.103735  #

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.104084  

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.204698  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.204908  

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.305409  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133406/environment

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.305640  

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.406173  / # . /lava-10133406/environment/lava-10133406/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133406/1

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.406538  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494430de074c6b522e8624

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494430de074c6b522e8629
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.666102  <8>[   10.596238] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133577_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.669305  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.770959  

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.871518  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.871717  

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.972277  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133577/environment

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.972470  

    2023-04-26T15:32:44.073000  / # . /lava-10133577/environment/lava-10133577/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133577/1

    2023-04-26T15:32:44.073384  

    2023-04-26T15:32:44.078905  / # /lava-10133577/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133577/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494770b8ba304b092e861e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494770b8ba304b092e8623
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.677263  <8>[   12.405020] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133812_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.680930  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.782044  #

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.882892  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.883130  

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.983683  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133812/environment

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.983934  

    2023-04-26T15:46:52.084501  / # . /lava-10133812/environment/lava-10133812/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133812/1

    2023-04-26T15:46:52.084860  

    2023-04-26T15:46:52.090374  / # /lava-10133812/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133812/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2           | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449447f301189c9772e861a

  Results:     50 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449447f301189c9772e864d
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478, first fail: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65)

    2023-04-26T15:34:01.465039  + set +x
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.468826  <8>[   18.570684] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 390610_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.603247  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.706498  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.707064  #
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.808815  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-390610/environment
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.809415  
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.911284  / # . /lava-390610/environment/lava-390610/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-390610/1
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.912604  
    2023-04-26T15:34:01.918936  / # /lava-390610/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-390610/1 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449445ba71f9297f42e85f4

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449445ba71f9297f42e85f9
        failing since 105 days (last pass: v6.2-rc3-243-g3145d9dfed32, first fail: v6.2-rc3-296-g79fa898551af)

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.398214  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.500216  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.500468  #

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.601039  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133601/environment

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.601285  

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.701917  / # . /lava-10133601/environment/lava-10133601/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133601/1

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.702290  

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.705818  / # /lava-10133601/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133601/1

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.829695  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-04-26T15:33:28.829886  + cd /lava-10133601/1/tests/1_bootrr
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644941da3e47bfee2e2e8707

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644941da3e47bfee2e2e8708
        failing since 58 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64496be55ef84a71432e8610

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64496be55ef84a71432e8611
        failing since 94 days (last pass: v6.2-rc4-412-g665ddd640630, first fail: v6.2-rc4-480-gb1867226dfbb) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942b35f26bc42a62e8633

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942b35f26bc42a62e8636
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:26:06.215796  + cd /opt/bootrr/libexec/bootrr

    2023-04-26T15:26:06.218540  + sh helpers/bootrr-auto

    2023-04-26T15:26:06.222718  /lava-10133413/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-26T15:26:06.226174  /lava-10133413/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-26T15:26:06.228299  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:26:06.249795  <3>[   16.351350] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:06.997969  <3>[   17.099343] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:07.279400  <3>[   17.380339] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:08.308253  <3>[   18.409337] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:09.336255  <3>[   19.437338] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (9 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449444a6d68ae8b492e8621

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449444a6d68ae8b492e8624
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:32:56.856501  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:32:56.892062  <3>[    9.647152] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:57.939408  <3>[   10.695152] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:58.969618  <3>[   11.725143] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:59.999363  <3>[   12.755152] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:33:01.029961  <3>[   13.785143] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:33:02.059160  <3>[   14.815152] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:33:03.089546  <3>[   15.845146] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:33:04.118346  <3>[   16.874143] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:33:04.342173  <3>[   17.098149] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449477db8ba304b092e8639

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449477db8ba304b092e863c
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T15:46:46.771826  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:46:46.815063  <3>[   16.129200] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:46.877390  <3>[   16.191201] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:47.859803  <3>[   17.174183] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:48.902576  <3>[   18.216182] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:49.946074  <3>[   19.260180] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:51.002508  <3>[   20.317211] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:52.063859  <3>[   21.378191] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:53.124820  <3>[   22.439194] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:54.187549  <3>[   23.501210] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449428d540dfd269d2e8672

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449428d540dfd269d2e8675
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:25:27.055466  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:25:27.090370  <3>[    9.434500] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:28.119050  <3>[   10.463547] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:28.639836  <3>[   10.984495] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:29.143424  <3>[   11.487511] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:30.171717  <3>[   12.515542] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:31.200118  <3>[   13.544502] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:31.885485  <6>[   14.226885] udevd (144) used greatest stack depth: 13240 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:25:32.227918  <3>[   14.572547] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:33.254688  <3>[   15.598507] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644944436d68ae8b492e8613

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644944436d68ae8b492e8616
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:32:46.066087  <8>[    9.301752] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=all-cpus-are-online RESULT=pass>

    2023-04-26T15:32:46.071776  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:32:46.105548  <3>[    9.348656] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:47.134996  <3>[   10.377660] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:47.742159  <3>[   10.984658] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:48.161489  <3>[   11.403700] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:49.188545  <3>[   12.431698] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:50.217311  <3>[   13.459701] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:51.244805  <3>[   14.487689] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:52.291626  <3>[   15.534650] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449480a593350d8002e85e9

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449480a593350d8002e85ec
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T15:48:56.838062  <8>[   11.962430] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=all-cpus-are-online RESULT=pass>

    2023-04-26T15:48:56.850302  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:48:56.893183  <3>[   12.021884] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:48:57.422639  <3>[   12.550891] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:48:57.928317  <3>[   13.056917] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:48:58.983339  <3>[   14.111864] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:49:00.026418  <3>[   15.154900] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:49:01.070302  <3>[   16.198880] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:49:02.117142  <3>[   17.244900] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:49:03.162750  <3>[   18.290915] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942cd61fd7e57412e85f0

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942cd61fd7e57412e85ff
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:26:49.761103  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:26:49.786048  <3>[   11.551781] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:50.813011  <3>[   12.578781] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:51.839757  <3>[   13.605781] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:52.671712  <3>[   14.437781] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:52.862718  <3>[   14.628783] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:53.891025  <3>[   15.656782] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:54.918046  <3>[   16.683781] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:55.944568  <3>[   17.710780] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:56.972880  <3>[   18.738779] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449447e301189c9772e8600

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449447e301189c9772e8611
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:33:58.441228  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:33:58.460896  <3>[    8.795862] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:33:59.489178  <3>[    9.823862] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:34:00.516614  <3>[   10.851863] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:34:01.544667  <3>[   11.879861] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:34:02.571812  <3>[   12.906864] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:34:03.598012  <3>[   13.932858] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:34:04.616040  <3>[   14.950860] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:34:04.632967  <3>[   14.967860] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:34:05.659750  <3>[   15.994859] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494778ba0c4e0bea2e860f

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494778ba0c4e0bea2e861e
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T15:46:46.207512  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:46:47.474055  <3>[   15.942389] tpm tpm0: Data still available

    2023-04-26T15:46:47.479726  <3>[   15.947584] tpm tpm0: tpm_transmit: tpm_recv: error -5

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.612229  /lava-10133822/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.628180  <8>[   25.094313] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=tpm-chip-is-online RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449425a77ed65b23f2e8606

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449425a77ed65b23f2e8615
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:24:39.783135  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:24:39.803464  <3>[   11.966031] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:40.830297  <3>[   12.993038] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:41.857711  <3>[   14.020037] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.276294  <3>[   14.439043] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:42.879338  <3>[   15.042039] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:43.905792  <3>[   16.068044] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:44.931686  <3>[   17.094044] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:45.957856  <3>[   18.120044] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:24:46.984293  <3>[   19.147038] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449442ede074c6b522e860a

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449442ede074c6b522e861b
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:32:42.184702  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:32:42.208416  <3>[   11.066787] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:43.235406  <3>[   12.093798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:44.262216  <3>[   13.120796] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:45.290399  <3>[   14.148793] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:45.580264  <3>[   14.438802] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:46.312885  <3>[   15.171796] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:47.340016  <3>[   16.198793] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:48.365961  <3>[   17.224799] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:49.392954  <3>[   18.251797] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494a16d8cbc0c6272e85f7

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494a16d8cbc0c6272e8606
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T15:57:43.426407  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:57:43.468569  <3>[   14.629784] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:44.516930  <3>[   15.676832] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:44.790683  <3>[   15.950816] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:45.562652  <3>[   16.722813] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:46.609874  <3>[   17.769798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:47.655469  <3>[   18.815808] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:48.701219  <3>[   19.861812] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:49.748505  <3>[   20.908810] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:57:50.794467  <3>[   21.954812] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942658fbb8d64462e85ec

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942658fbb8d64462e85f1
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.515644  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.522543  <8>[   11.818123] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133421_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.627010  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.727734  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.727982  #

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.828556  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133421/environment

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.828865  

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.929434  / # . /lava-10133421/environment/lava-10133421/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133421/1

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.929842  

    2023-04-26T15:25:07.934861  / # /lava-10133421/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133421/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644944396d68ae8b492e85f2

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644944396d68ae8b492e85f7
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:32:52.973108  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:32:52.979642  <8>[    8.140640] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133574_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.088486  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.190799  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.191566  #

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.293193  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133574/environment

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.294073  

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.395680  / # . /lava-10133574/environment/lava-10133574/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133574/1

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.396935  

    2023-04-26T15:32:53.401223  / # /lava-10133574/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133574/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449478f690810f3e82e8610

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449478f690810f3e82e8615
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.093614  + set +x<8>[   15.766799] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133804_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.093845  

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.199957  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.300702  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.300894  #

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.401611  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133804/environment

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.402288  

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.503732  / # . /lava-10133804/environment/lava-10133804/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133804/1

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.504930  

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.510041  / # /lava-10133804/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133804/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449424f8b78a3c9a62e862d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449424f8b78a3c9a62e8632
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.252718  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.259190  <8>[   10.725599] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133398_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.361790  

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.462394  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.462588  

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.563194  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133398/environment

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.563390  

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.663914  / # . /lava-10133398/environment/lava-10133398/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133398/1

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.664211  

    2023-04-26T15:24:55.669301  / # /lava-10133398/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133398/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644944090764b66fc72e8629

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644944090764b66fc72e862e
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:32:10.970002  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:32:10.976602  <8>[   10.380618] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133599_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.084066  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.186350  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.187082  #

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.288464  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133599/environment

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.289165  

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.390730  / # . /lava-10133599/environment/lava-10133599/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133599/1

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.391935  

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.397038  / # /lava-10133599/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133599/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494767ba0c4e0bea2e85f3

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494767ba0c4e0bea2e85f8
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-26T15:46:36.707383  + set<8>[   14.490786] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133798_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:46:36.707497   +x

    2023-04-26T15:46:36.811210  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:46:36.911835  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:46:36.912053  #

    2023-04-26T15:46:37.012575  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133798/environment

    2023-04-26T15:46:37.012765  

    2023-04-26T15:46:37.113308  / # . /lava-10133798/environment/lava-10133798/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133798/1

    2023-04-26T15:46:37.113626  

    2023-04-26T15:46:37.118588  / # /lava-10133798/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133798/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449426f2699926eed2e8605

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449426f2699926eed2e8608
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:25:11.734220  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:25:11.757214  <3>[   12.466483] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:12.781021  <3>[   13.489851] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:13.804733  <3>[   14.513846] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:14.241453  <3>[   14.950845] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:14.797212  <6>[   15.506501] udevd (139) used greatest stack depth: 13224 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:25:14.828749  <3>[   15.537528] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:15.853018  <3>[   16.562842] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:16.877515  <3>[   17.586852] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:25:17.901293  <3>[   18.610838] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449426f2699926eed2e860a
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.258504  + <8>[   10.966778] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133384_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.258961  set +x

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.368209  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.470755  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.471559  #

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.573087  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133384/environment

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.573922  

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.675531  / # . /lava-10133384/environment/lava-10133384/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133384/1

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.677000  

    2023-04-26T15:25:10.682111  / # /lava-10133384/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133384/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449441a70476bf0232e85eb

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449441a70476bf0232e85ee
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:32:26.723544  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:32:26.744618  <3>[   12.700478] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:27.769209  <3>[   13.724939] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:27.967925  <3>[   13.923811] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:28.793090  <3>[   14.749514] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:29.817316  <3>[   15.773524] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:29.868379  <6>[   15.824628] udevd (142) used greatest stack depth: 12656 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:32:30.843122  <3>[   16.798509] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:31.866886  <3>[   17.822523] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:32.890313  <3>[   18.846522] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449441a70476bf0232e85f0
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.256300  + set<8>[   11.211281] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133522_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.256386   +x

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.360565  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.461737  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.462436  #

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.563800  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133522/environment

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.564488  

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.665957  / # . /lava-10133522/environment/lava-10133522/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133522/1

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.667138  

    2023-04-26T15:32:25.672016  / # /lava-10133522/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133522/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449478e690810f3e82e8601

  Results:     4 PASS, 3 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449478e690810f3e82e8604
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T15:46:57.670073  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:46:57.708644  <3>[   16.356291] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:57.780421  <3>[   16.428293] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:58.748405  <3>[   17.395358] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:46:59.789743  <3>[   18.437313] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:00.831146  <3>[   19.478700] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:01.870611  <3>[   20.518312] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:02.912183  <3>[   21.559696] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:03.951358  <3>[   22.599312] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:04.991045  <3>[   23.639306] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449478e690810f3e82e8606
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.077658  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.084351  <8>[   14.728728] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133831_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.192129  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.294693  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.295507  #

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.397101  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133831/environment

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.397879  

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.499437  / # . /lava-10133831/environment/lava-10133831/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133831/1

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.500588  

    2023-04-26T15:46:56.505097  / # /lava-10133831/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133831/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644941895bd7db10632e863e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644941895bd7db10632e8643
        failing since 86 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-04-26T15:21:19.801968  + set +x
    2023-04-26T15:21:19.802134  [   12.901841] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 938505_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-04-26T15:21:19.909675  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:21:20.011172  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:21:20.011643  #
    2023-04-26T15:21:20.113051  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-938505/environment
    2023-04-26T15:21:20.113497  
    2023-04-26T15:21:20.214758  / # . /lava-938505/environment/lava-938505/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938505/1
    2023-04-26T15:21:20.215404  
    2023-04-26T15:21:20.218750  / # /lava-938505/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938505/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494264540dfd269d2e85ea

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494264540dfd269d2e85ef
        failing since 86 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-04-26T15:25:17.453409  + set +x
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.453590  [   12.193501] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 938527_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.560565  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.662158  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.662606  #
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.763833  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-938527/environment
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.764311  
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.865647  / # . /lava-938527/environment/lava-938527/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938527/1
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.866224  
    2023-04-26T15:25:17.869888  / # /lava-938527/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938527/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494570540a03f22e2e8652

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494570540a03f22e2e8657
        failing since 86 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-04-26T15:38:02.823706  + set +x
    2023-04-26T15:38:02.823870  [   13.087918] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 938538_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-04-26T15:38:02.931957  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:38:03.033538  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:38:03.033994  #
    2023-04-26T15:38:03.135186  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-938538/environment
    2023-04-26T15:38:03.135685  
    2023-04-26T15:38:03.237161  / # . /lava-938538/environment/lava-938538/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938538/1
    2023-04-26T15:38:03.237820  
    2023-04-26T15:38:03.241501  / # /lava-938538/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938538/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449486814b004a3ad2e85ee

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449486814b004a3ad2e85f3
        failing since 86 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-04-26T15:50:43.095266  + set +x
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.095420  [   14.320118] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 938558_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.202932  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.304634  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.305084  #
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.406299  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-938558/environment
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.406752  
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.507997  / # . /lava-938558/environment/lava-938558/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938558/1
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.508594  
    2023-04-26T15:50:43.511992  / # /lava-938558/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-938558/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-riotboard             | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644947ddb4422bd9082e85e9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644947ddb4422bd9082e85ea
        failing since 170 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.1-rc3-573-g82d05e3975f5) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6qp-wandboard-revd1       | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644947dc842da493762e85eb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6qp-wandboard-revd1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6qp-wandboard-revd1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644947dc842da493762e85ec
        failing since 223 days (last pass: v6.0-rc4-291-g83a56f559828, first fail: v6.0-rc5-197-ga6a750a2f4166) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6sx-sdb                   | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494a01d4eaddfd272e85ed

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6sx-sdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6sx-sdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494a01d4eaddfd272e85f0
        failing since 111 days (last pass: v6.1-rc4-405-g5cc6cef624e2, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-04-26T15:57:36.093354  <8>[   38.978123] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1209143_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-26T15:57:36.198936  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:57:37.359037  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:57:37.364810  #
    2023-04-26T15:57:38.912256  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1209143/environment
    2023-04-26T15:57:38.917955  
    2023-04-26T15:57:38.918287  / # . /lava-1209143/environment
    2023-04-26T15:57:41.740276  / /lava-1209143/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209143/1
    2023-04-26T15:57:41.755541  # /lava-1209143/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209143/1
    2023-04-26T15:57:41.849153  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (21 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6ul-14x14-evk             | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494a13d4eaddfd272e8691

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6ul-14x14-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx6ul-14x14-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494a13d4eaddfd272e8694
        failing since 111 days (last pass: v6.1-rc4-339-g185da88d03ed, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-04-26T15:57:52.261233  + set +x
    2023-04-26T15:57:52.262245  <8>[   49.147646] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1209142_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-26T15:57:52.370137  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:57:53.527966  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:57:53.533350  #
    2023-04-26T15:57:55.079423  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1209142/environment
    2023-04-26T15:57:55.085056  
    2023-04-26T15:57:57.906018  / # . /lava-1209142/environment/lava-1209142/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209142/1
    2023-04-26T15:57:57.912093  
    2023-04-26T15:57:57.912387  / # /lava-1209142/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209142/1 
    ... (18 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx7d-sdb                    | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644948e96e32484e822e85e6

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7d-sdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7d-sdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644948e96e32484e822e85e9
        failing since 111 days (last pass: v6.1-rc6-391-gf445421fe4c7, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-04-26T15:52:41.862296  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:52:43.022492  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:52:43.028211  #
    2023-04-26T15:52:44.575281  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1209141/environment
    2023-04-26T15:52:44.580944  
    2023-04-26T15:52:47.402484  / # . /lava-1209141/environment/lava-1209141/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209141/1
    2023-04-26T15:52:47.408379  
    2023-04-26T15:52:47.412634  / # /lava-1209141/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209141/1
    2023-04-26T15:52:47.503672  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-04-26T15:52:47.503927  + cd /lava-1209141/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (21 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx7ulp-evk                  | arm    | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494a3e64f2688d7a2e8618

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7ulp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-imx7ulp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494a3e64f2688d7a2e861b
        failing since 111 days (last pass: v6.1-rc6-391-gf445421fe4c7, first fail: v6.2-rc2-332-g2d3ca5d07c8e)

    2023-04-26T15:58:26.270683  + set +x<8>[   56.219929] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1209139_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-26T15:58:26.270832  
    2023-04-26T15:58:26.378362  / # #
    2023-04-26T15:58:27.535999  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:58:27.541421  #
    2023-04-26T15:58:27.541590  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-26T15:58:29.087347  / # . /lava-1209139/environment
    2023-04-26T15:58:31.912203  /lava-1209139/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209139/1
    2023-04-26T15:58:31.918244  . /lava-1209139/environment
    2023-04-26T15:58:31.918554  / # /lava-1209139/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1209139/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-j721e-beagleboneai64      | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494f102d47747e3d2e862c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-beagleboneai64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-beagleboneai64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494f102d47747e3d2e862d
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942a5012314e8072e85e8

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942a5012314e8072e85eb
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:26:13.660422  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:26:13.683753  <3>[   12.895018] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:14.684780  <3>[   13.896021] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:14.707035  <3>[   13.918368] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:15.731595  <3>[   14.943048] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:16.758407  <3>[   15.969379] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:16.842329  <6>[   16.053209] udevd (146) used greatest stack depth: 13080 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:26:17.782096  <3>[   16.993036] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:18.805699  <3>[   18.017385] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:26:19.830892  <3>[   19.042375] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942a5012314e8072e85ed
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.192242  + set +x<8>[   11.402067] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133397_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.192677  

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.299869  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.402223  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.402898  #

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.504096  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133397/environment

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.504311  

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.604899  / # . /lava-10133397/environment/lava-10133397/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133397/1

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.605171  

    2023-04-26T15:26:12.609987  / # /lava-10133397/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133397/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449440f0764b66fc72e864d

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449440f0764b66fc72e8650
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-225-g0a6daccdbdd65, first fail: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)

    2023-04-26T15:32:12.454040  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:32:12.476268  <3>[   13.285324] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:13.088873  <3>[   13.897674] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:13.501310  <3>[   14.309341] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:14.527733  <3>[   15.336314] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:15.552415  <3>[   16.361312] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:15.562175  <6>[   16.370764] udevd (145) used greatest stack depth: 13432 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:32:15.568843  <6>[   16.377315] udevd (150) used greatest stack depth: 13416 bytes left

    2023-04-26T15:32:16.576772  <3>[   17.385312] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:32:17.601182  <3>[   18.409678] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (7 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449440f0764b66fc72e8652
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-04-26T15:32:10.992174  + <8>[   11.799566] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133586_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:32:10.992267  set +x

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.095985  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.196726  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.196972  #

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.297503  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133586/environment

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.297716  

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.398314  / # . /lava-10133586/environment/lava-10133586/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133586/1

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.398596  

    2023-04-26T15:32:11.403369  / # /lava-10133586/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133586/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449479f690810f3e82e862e

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449479f690810f3e82e8631
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478)

    2023-04-26T15:47:13.643555  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-26T15:47:13.675499  <3>[   15.344855] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:13.964829  <3>[   15.635318] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:14.712973  <3>[   16.383333] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:15.749073  <3>[   17.419286] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:16.787433  <3>[   18.456887] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:17.822207  <3>[   19.491874] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:18.861197  <3>[   20.530911] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:19.897591  <3>[   21.567228] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-26T15:47:20.934257  <3>[   22.604216] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449479f690810f3e82e8633
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.089218  + set<8>[   13.759247] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10133818_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.089301   +x

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.193742  / # #

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.294357  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.294611  #

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.395219  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10133818/environment

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.395379  

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.495931  / # . /lava-10133818/environment/lava-10133818/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133818/1

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.496206  

    2023-04-26T15:47:12.501067  / # /lava-10133818/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10133818/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494302c9db05a7822e85f9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494302c9db05a7822e85fa
        failing since 78 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-136-g39693c3ba989) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644943179fce84cb842e8645

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644943179fce84cb842e8646
        failing since 78 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-136-g39693c3ba989) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8173-elm-hana              | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644941ea76a94cba912e85e6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8173-elm-hana.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8173-elm-hana.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644941ea76a94cba912e85e7
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449420bb848a5deb92e85e8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449420bb848a5deb92e85e9
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449420bba4ceeed1b2e85f1

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449420bba4ceeed1b2e85f2
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qcom-qdf2400                 | arm64  | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644944135f001830462e861a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qcom-qdf2400.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qcom-qdf2400.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644944135f001830462e861b
        failing since 78 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-136-g39693c3ba989) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494ce83dbc5dad802e85ea

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494ce83dbc5dad802e85eb
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494815593350d8002e85f7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494815593350d8002e85f8
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494cfc3dbc5dad802e85ee

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494cfc3dbc5dad802e85ef
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494816593350d8002e8608

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494816593350d8002e8609
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494e78fbf301d0842e85e9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494e78fbf301d0842e85ea
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449485114b004a3ad2e85e7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449485114b004a3ad2e85e8
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494e64f88eac8b5c2e85e6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494e64f88eac8b5c2e85e7
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494828bdb8dcdc612e861e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494828bdb8dcdc612e861f
        failing since 196 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644948ce93a7c6e1fb2e865c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644948ce93a7c6e1fb2e865d
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494920b76a48d64e2e85ed

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494920b76a48d64e2e85ee
        failing since 7 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-140-g88d3973741d7, first fail: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3        | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644948f805ed93ad062e85f0

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644948f805ed93ad062e85f1
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449491fb76a48d64e2e85e7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449491fb76a48d64e2e85e8
        failing since 7 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-140-g88d3973741d7, first fail: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6449418625f38d83a62e862f

  Results:     84 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449418625f38d83a62e8686
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)
        2 lines

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.863766   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.866717  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.870706  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.875140  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x06: level 2 translation fault

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.878982  kern  :alert : Data abort info:

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.882817  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.886953  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.893624  kern  :alert : user pgtable: 4k pages, 48-bit VAs, pgdp=0000000020fa7000

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.905397  kern  :alert : [00000000000<8>[   19.235348] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6449418625f38d83a62e8687
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)
        12 lines

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.840128  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.843341  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.847470  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000006

    2023-04-26T15:21:18.859012  kern  :alert :  <8>[   19.185707] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=12>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494300c9db05a7822e85f6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494300c9db05a7822e85f7
        failing since 78 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-136-g39693c3ba989) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644949b2292e2196162e85ed

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644949b2292e2196162e85f4
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)
        2 lines

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.677871  kern  :emerg : Code: 97fbe910 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.678178  <8>[   23.291710] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.678353  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.678514  <8>[   23.293556] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10134052_1.5.2.4.1>

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644949b2292e2196162e85f5
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)
        12 lines

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.636988  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.637194  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.637301  kern  :alert : user pgtable: 4k pages, 48-bit VAs, pgdp=000000007939a000

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.637415  kern  :alert : [0000000000000008] pgd=08000000794da003, p4d=08000000794da003, pud=080000007937f003, pmd=0000000000000000

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.637507  <8>[   23.270645] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=12>

    2023-04-26T15:56:24.637597  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494a668715c17bff2e85e7

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494a668715c17bff2e85ee
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)
        2 lines

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.519362  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.519466  kern  :emerg : Code: 97f7ad10 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.519556  <8>[   20.640517] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.519631  + set +x

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.519703  <8>[   20.642339] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10134060_1.5.2.4.1>

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494a668715c17bff2e85ef
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)
        12 lines

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.495407  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.495506  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.495579  kern  :alert : user pgtable: 4k pages, 48-bit VAs, pgdp=0000000078e1e000

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.495669  kern  :alert : [0000000000000008] pgd=0800000078f56003

    2023-04-26T15:59:14.495741  <8>[   20.617688] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=12>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942df55255c69522e8610

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942df55255c69522e8611
        failing since 78 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-136-g39693c3ba989) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644942dd61fd7e57412e860d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644942dd61fd7e57412e860e
        failing since 77 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-157-ga82755b498dd) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64494ad515cc8d3e132e85f8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64494ad515cc8d3e132e85f9
        new failure (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8)