Subject: next/master baseline: 431 runs, 72 regressions (next-20230428)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 16:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 431 runs, 72 regressions (next-20230428)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
da850-lcdk                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
fsl-ls1088a-rdb              | arm64  | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
imx6dl-riotboard             | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64  | lab-kontron     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-g12a-x96-max           | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2         | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim   | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
qcom-qdf2400                 | arm64  | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
qemu_mips-malta              | mips   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230428/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20230428
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      92e815cf07ed24ee1c51b122f24ffcf2964b4b13 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d8d4eda3d187e2e8644

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d8d4eda3d187e2e8653
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:32.164641  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:32.207556  <3>[   12.170680] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:33.250662  <3>[   13.213678] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:34.296521  <3>[   14.259683] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:34.993533  <3>[   14.956686] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:35.342649  <3>[   15.305686] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:36.389500  <3>[   16.351688] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:37.435216  <3>[   17.397685] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:38.481303  <3>[   18.443689] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:39.526709  <3>[   19.489684] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c198c310486a4c82e85e6

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c198c310486a4c82e85f5
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:07:37.094471  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:07:37.119614  <3>[   11.325061] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:38.147596  <3>[   12.353059] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:39.175979  <3>[   13.381058] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:40.204058  <3>[   14.409060] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:40.748050  <3>[   14.953055] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:41.231968  <3>[   15.437063] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:42.259919  <3>[   16.465065] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:43.287915  <3>[   17.493063] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:07:44.316000  <3>[   18.521066] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1edb7e2228afb42e8610

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1edb7e2228afb42e861f
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:30:02.444812  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:30:02.490474  <3>[  101.074889] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:03.536370  <3>[  102.120899] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:04.584310  <3>[  103.168908] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:05.631286  <3>[  104.215909] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:06.679093  <3>[  105.262913] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:07.725189  <3>[  106.309907] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:08.773161  <3>[  107.357909] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:09.545479  <3>[  108.129903] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:30:09.815718  <3>[  108.399872] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt             | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1fa6b9c164d6ac2e85ef

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1fa6b9c164d6ac2e85fe
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:33:37.555849  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:33:37.581847  <3>[   11.077044] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:38.610236  <3>[   12.105033] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:39.638249  <3>[   13.133034] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:40.666426  <3>[   14.161037] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:40.946409  <3>[   14.441041] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:41.694833  <3>[   15.189033] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:42.722458  <3>[   16.217034] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:43.750506  <3>[   17.245036] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:44.778255  <3>[   18.273036] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c177dc371a08bab2e8607

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c177dc371a08bab2e860c
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T18:58:55.711702  <8>[   10.705462] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154567_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T18:58:55.715139  + set +x

    2023-04-28T18:58:55.819148  / # #

    2023-04-28T18:58:55.919858  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T18:58:55.920093  #

    2023-04-28T18:58:56.020752  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154567/environment

    2023-04-28T18:58:56.020953  

    2023-04-28T18:58:56.121493  / # . /lava-10154567/environment/lava-10154567/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154567/1

    2023-04-28T18:58:56.121935  

    2023-04-28T18:58:56.127613  / # /lava-10154567/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154567/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1eb2b3c58fa45d2e8601

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1eb2b3c58fa45d2e8606
        failing since 28 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230331)

    2023-04-28T19:29:48.799851  + set<8>[   13.331809] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154842_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:29:48.800381   +x

    2023-04-28T19:29:48.908408  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:29:49.011075  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:29:49.011905  #

    2023-04-28T19:29:49.113786  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154842/environment

    2023-04-28T19:29:49.114604  

    2023-04-28T19:29:49.216205  / # . /lava-10154842/environment/lava-10154842/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154842/1

    2023-04-28T19:29:49.217810  

    2023-04-28T19:29:49.223843  / # /lava-10154842/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154842/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1fa3a2e8aa54532e85e6

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1fa3a2e8aa54532e85eb
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.154017  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.160537  <8>[    8.040481] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154943_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.268670  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.371508  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.372305  #

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.473766  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154943/environment

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.474558  

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.576164  / # . /lava-10154943/environment/lava-10154943/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154943/1

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.577448  

    2023-04-28T19:33:36.583049  / # /lava-10154943/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154943/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d8d94940c32f02e85e8

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d8d94940c32f02e85eb
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:29.405281  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:37.255404  <6>[   24.190727] sdhci-pci 0000:00:1b.0: SDHCI controller found [8086:5aca] (rev b)

    2023-04-28T19:24:38.291088  <3>[   25.229756] tpm tpm0: Data still available

    2023-04-28T19:24:38.298294  <3>[   25.235646] tpm tpm0: tpm_transmit: tpm_recv: error -5

    2023-04-28T19:24:39.789734  /lava-10154693/1/../bin/lava-test-case

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1781c371a08bab2e8621

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1781c371a08bab2e8626
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T18:58:47.871760  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T18:58:50.773082  <6>[   15.998070] udevd (120) used greatest stack depth: 13152 bytes left

    2023-04-28T18:58:55.897001  <6>[   21.121015] sdhci-pci 0000:00:1b.0: SDHCI controller found [8086:5aca] (rev b)

    2023-04-28T18:58:55.903644  <6>[   21.129552] platform MX98357A:00: deferred probe pending

    2023-04-28T18:58:56.420533  <3>[   21.647736] tpm tpm0: Data still available

    2023-04-28T18:58:56.427272  <3>[   21.653313] tpm tpm0: tpm_transmit: tpm_recv: error -5

    2023-04-28T18:58:58.317307  /lava-10154556/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-28T18:58:58.328606  <8>[   23.552306] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=tpm-chip-is-online RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1e70a384a14ea22e85eb

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1e70a384a14ea22e85ee
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:28:19.616928  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:28:19.732219  <3>[   16.611184] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:20.853037  <3>[   17.732184] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:21.973418  <3>[   18.852184] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:23.094968  <3>[   19.974185] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:24.217106  <3>[   21.096195] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:25.326411  <3>[   22.205193] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:25.645716  <6>[   22.521046] sdhci-pci 0000:00:1b.0: SDHCI controller found [8086:5aca] (rev b)

    2023-04-28T19:28:25.651794  <6>[   22.529591] platform MX98357A:00: deferred probe pending

    2023-04-28T19:28:26.432066  <3>[   23.311197] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C523NA-A20057-coral     | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1f98c3b83f65952e8662

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C523NA-A20057-coral.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1f98c3b83f65952e8665
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:33:11.825504  <8>[   10.252083] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=all-cpus-are-online RESULT=pass>

    2023-04-28T19:33:11.834274  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:33:11.882836  <3>[   10.313430] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:14.817151  <6>[   13.245529] udevd (118) used greatest stack depth: 13104 bytes left

    2023-04-28T19:33:15.079002  <3>[   13.509424] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:19.623029  <6>[   18.049106] sdhci-pci 0000:00:1b.0: SDHCI controller found [8086:5aca] (rev b)

    2023-04-28T19:33:19.628732  <6>[   18.049514] platform MX98357A:00: deferred probe pending

    2023-04-28T19:33:22.243409  /lava-10154869/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-04-28T19:33:22.254484  <8>[   20.681903] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=tpm-chip-is-online RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d897a6d8d9ef72e8636

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d897a6d8d9ef72e8639
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:25.848841  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:25.874982  <3>[    7.941197] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:26.902545  <3>[    8.968469] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:27.930242  <3>[    9.996482] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:28.958438  <3>[   11.024466] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:29.985744  <3>[   12.051216] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:31.012377  <3>[   13.078471] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:31.881526  <3>[   13.947200] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:32.040488  <3>[   14.106468] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:33.069556  <3>[   15.135595] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1766e4b3bb69422e8600

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1766e4b3bb69422e8605
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T18:58:29.822324  <8>[   10.079097] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154529_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T18:58:29.825563  + set +x

    2023-04-28T18:58:29.926980  

    2023-04-28T18:58:30.027497  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T18:58:30.027712  

    2023-04-28T18:58:30.128223  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154529/environment

    2023-04-28T18:58:30.128438  

    2023-04-28T18:58:30.229001  / # . /lava-10154529/environment/lava-10154529/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154529/1

    2023-04-28T18:58:30.229300  

    2023-04-28T18:58:30.233900  / # /lava-10154529/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154529/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1e74fccbdfb60b2e85eb

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1e74fccbdfb60b2e85f0
        failing since 28 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230331)

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.135216  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.141490  <8>[   13.255328] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154816_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.245876  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.346527  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.346721  #

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.447246  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154816/environment

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.447442  

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.547982  / # . /lava-10154816/environment/lava-10154816/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154816/1

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.548256  

    2023-04-28T19:28:37.553932  / # /lava-10154816/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154816/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1fa1c3b83f65952e8692

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1fa1c3b83f65952e8697
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.555907  <8>[   11.404835] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154902_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.559582  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.665943  

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.767937  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.768846  

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.870355  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154902/environment

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.871204  

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.972730  / # . /lava-10154902/environment/lava-10154902/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154902/1

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.973988  

    2023-04-28T19:33:32.979655  / # /lava-10154902/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154902/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d002a0b45ae3c2e85f2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d002a0b45ae3c2e85f3
        new failure (last pass: next-20230427) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d7733cffc70eb2e85e8

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d7733cffc70eb2e85ef
        failing since 74 days (last pass: next-20230208, first fail: next-20230213)
        30 lines

    2023-04-28T19:24:25.542640  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: non-paged memory
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.544064  kern  :alert : Register r10 information: NULL pointer
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.544709  kern  :alert : Register r11 information: 1-page vmalloc region starting at 0xbf2f4000 allocated at load_module+0x6b0/0x1954
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.546032  kern  :alert : Register r12 information: non-paged memory
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.650525  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 17 [#1] PREEMPT ARM
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.651555  kern  :emerg : Process udevd (pid: 64, stack limit = 0x51643ab7)
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.652061  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc88fdcf8 to 0xc88fe000)
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.652961  kern  :emerg : dce0:                                                       c4d48200 c0777860
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.653440  kern  :emerg : dd00: 00000000 c03b06e0 00000000 c2c19c59 0000005d c2c19c59 c0777860 bf2f4220
    2023-04-28T19:24:25.654153  kern  :emerg : dd20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 c077785c bf2ce5ac bf2f4220 00000000 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1da121858d95242e860d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1da121858d95242e8610
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:52.022856  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:52.052778  <3>[    9.762797] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:53.082287  <3>[   10.791796] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:54.111606  <3>[   11.821798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:55.140639  <3>[   12.850798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:56.171314  <3>[   13.880796] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:57.200686  <3>[   14.910798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:58.230776  <3>[   15.940799] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:59.260140  <3>[   16.969798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:59.384699  <3>[   17.093809] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c179cc4e6b8dd052e8657

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c179cc4e6b8dd052e865c
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T18:59:11.831946  est-case

    2023-04-28T18:59:11.835467  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T18:59:11.865350  <3>[   13.125314] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:59:12.913051  <3>[   14.172307] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:59:13.959904  <3>[   15.220306] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:59:14.990058  <3>[   16.250306] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:59:15.838006  <3>[   17.098307] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:59:16.020077  <3>[   17.280307] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:59:17.050182  <3>[   18.310307] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:59:18.080553  <3>[   19.340307] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1f8cd8bc53f0442e85f6

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1f8cd8bc53f0442e85f9
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:32:57.268583  <8>[   13.798568] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=all-cpus-are-online RESULT=pass>

    2023-04-28T19:32:57.279470  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:32:57.324171  <3>[   13.858437] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:32:58.378634  <3>[   14.913427] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:32:59.442366  <3>[   15.976424] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:32:59.668145  <3>[   16.202434] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:00.488330  <3>[   17.022430] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:01.546738  <3>[   18.081444] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:02.598721  <3>[   19.133416] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:03.655612  <3>[   20.190434] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...4305U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1fbda2e8aa54532e863a

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-4305U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1fbda2e8aa54532e863d
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:33:58.316700  /lava-10154870/1/../bin/lava<8>[   10.019184] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=all-cpus-are-online RESULT=pass>

    2023-04-28T19:33:58.317182  -test-case

    2023-04-28T19:33:58.320130  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:33:58.357347  <3>[   10.069031] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:59.405610  <3>[   11.117037] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:34:00.454283  <3>[   12.166037] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:34:01.484394  <3>[   13.196029] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:34:02.532775  <3>[   14.244038] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:34:02.826488  <3>[   14.538041] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:34:03.558710  <3>[   15.270028] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (6 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d94688a1b28912e85f1

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d94688a1b28912e85f4
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:40.794797  <8>[    9.818840] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=all-cpus-are-online RESULT=pass>

    2023-04-28T19:24:40.800971  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:40.840238  <3>[    9.870349] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:41.869247  <3>[   10.899365] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:41.949965  <3>[   10.980351] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:42.894564  <3>[   11.924410] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:43.923910  <3>[   12.953397] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:44.953025  <3>[   13.982394] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:45.979111  <3>[   15.009375] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:47.008275  <3>[   16.037369] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c187f31b75222452e85f4

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c187f31b75222452e85f9
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:02:59.495406  <8>[    9.924893] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=all-cpus-are-online RESULT=pass>

    2023-04-28T19:02:59.500833  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:02:59.537226  <3>[    9.970769] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:03:00.568366  <3>[   11.001769] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:03:01.062791  <3>[   11.495763] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:03:01.596830  <3>[   12.030770] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:03:02.626661  <3>[   13.060798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:03:03.655976  <3>[   14.088812] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:03:04.683781  <3>[   15.116790] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:03:05.712801  <3>[   16.145798] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (5 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1e92b3c58fa45d2e85e6

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1e93b3c58fa45d2e85e9
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:29:00.594809  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:29:00.624139  <3>[   13.834604] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:01.676880  <3>[   14.886631] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:02.715538  <3>[   15.925599] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:03.763536  <3>[   16.973607] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:04.812482  <3>[   18.022611] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:05.852219  <3>[   19.062607] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:06.897268  <3>[   20.107563] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:07.940484  <3>[   21.150618] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:29:08.980189  <3>[   22.190617] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
dell-latitude...8665U-sarien | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1fb2b9c164d6ac2e860d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-dell-latitude-5400-8665U-sarien.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1fb2b9c164d6ac2e8610
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:33:38.986444  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:33:39.021909  <3>[    9.725640] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:40.051111  <3>[   10.754646] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:40.791677  <3>[   11.495639] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:41.080221  <3>[   11.783639] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:42.109160  <3>[   12.812643] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:43.137802  <3>[   13.841640] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:44.165711  <3>[   14.869683] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:45.194123  <3>[   15.898665] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:46.224989  <3>[   16.928686] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
fsl-ls1088a-rdb              | arm64  | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c55a93f0998522e85e6

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1088a-rdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1088a-rdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c55a93f0998522e85e9
        failing since 77 days (last pass: next-20230209, first fail: next-20230210)

    2023-04-28T19:19:16.332200  + set +x
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.333977  [   29.232879] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1211040_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.447602  #
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.549698  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.550156  
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.651475  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1211040/environment
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.651942  
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.753371  / # . /lava-1211040/environment/lava-1211040/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1211040/1
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.754177  
    2023-04-28T19:19:16.756452  / # /lava-1211040/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1211040/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d747a6d8d9ef72e85e7

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d747a6d8d9ef72e85f8
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:19.807068  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:21.061361  <3>[   13.413340] tpm tpm0: Data still available

    2023-04-28T19:24:21.067554  <3>[   13.418448] tpm tpm0: tpm_transmit: tpm_recv: error -5

    2023-04-28T19:24:30.203899  /lava-10154703/1/../bin/lava-test-case

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c176f337a46d5a52e85e6

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c176f337a46d5a52e85f5
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T18:58:39.205338  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T18:58:49.414569  /lava-10154570/1/../bin/lava-test-case

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1e6622cf0ce4542e861a

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1e6622cf0ce4542e8629
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:28:14.232177  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:28:24.655450  /lava-10154841/1/../bin/lava-test-case

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1f8e3ce0a370da2e8631

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1f8e3ce0a370da2e8640
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:33:16.738827  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:33:16.761347  <3>[   11.456292] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:17.789436  <3>[   12.484290] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:18.817417  <3>[   13.512294] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:19.844557  <3>[   14.539293] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:20.257576  <3>[   14.952295] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:20.872542  <3>[   15.567293] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:21.900450  <3>[   16.595296] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:22.928610  <3>[   17.623295] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:23.956330  <3>[   18.651298] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d6b8ed58532102e85ff

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d6b8ed58532102e860e
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:07.212823  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:07.255678  <3>[   11.639992] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:08.300277  <3>[   12.684989] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:09.346046  <3>[   13.730997] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:10.054310  <3>[   14.438998] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:10.392164  <3>[   14.776992] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:11.437025  <3>[   15.821992] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:12.481388  <3>[   16.865993] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:13.532171  <3>[   17.916991] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:14.576373  <3>[   18.960993] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c176ee4b3bb69422e8613

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c176ee4b3bb69422e8622
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T18:58:36.241604  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T18:58:36.266595  <3>[    8.790298] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:37.295086  <3>[    9.818289] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:38.322917  <3>[   10.846288] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:39.350865  <3>[   11.874296] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:40.378477  <3>[   12.902288] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:41.407014  <3>[   13.930290] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:41.916318  <3>[   14.440294] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:42.429729  <3>[   14.953295] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T18:58:43.456501  <3>[   15.980291] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1e61a02b9874f02e8600

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1e61a02b9874f02e860f
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:28:11.060648  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:28:11.104541  <3>[   14.871089] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:12.152600  <3>[   15.918096] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:12.182072  <3>[   15.948089] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:13.199302  <3>[   16.965095] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:14.245608  <3>[   18.013089] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.292499  <3>[   19.060089] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:16.339981  <3>[   20.106089] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:17.386583  <3>[   21.153089] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:28:18.432580  <3>[   22.199092] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1f8ec3b83f65952e8612

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1f8ec3b83f65952e8623
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:33:10.916823  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:33:10.939653  <3>[   10.492283] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:11.968696  <3>[   11.519282] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:12.996087  <3>[   12.547287] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:14.024862  <3>[   13.575290] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:14.889119  <3>[   14.439285] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:15.047922  <3>[   14.598290] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:16.074256  <3>[   15.626290] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:17.103242  <3>[   16.654283] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:33:18.131591  <3>[   17.682285] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c18476d305066992e8627

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c18476d305066992e862c
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T19:02:17.723256  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:02:17.729913  <8>[   10.263283] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154573_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:02:17.837990  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:02:17.940085  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:02:17.940801  #

    2023-04-28T19:02:18.042179  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154573/environment

    2023-04-28T19:02:18.042894  

    2023-04-28T19:02:18.144193  / # . /lava-10154573/environment/lava-10154573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154573/1

    2023-04-28T19:02:18.145298  

    2023-04-28T19:02:18.149914  / # /lava-10154573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154573/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1e76d9463e28f52e85f5

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1e76d9463e28f52e85fa
        failing since 28 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230331)

    2023-04-28T19:28:29.765157  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:28:29.771931  <8>[   15.326386] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154829_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:28:29.881748  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:28:29.983804  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:28:29.984483  #

    2023-04-28T19:28:30.085830  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154829/environment

    2023-04-28T19:28:30.086581  

    2023-04-28T19:28:30.188195  / # . /lava-10154829/environment/lava-10154829/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154829/1

    2023-04-28T19:28:30.189400  

    2023-04-28T19:28:30.194453  / # /lava-10154829/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154829/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1f9cc3b83f65952e867c

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1f9cc3b83f65952e8681
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.502017  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.508753  <8>[   10.340265] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154868_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.616443  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.719090  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.719742  #

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.820947  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154868/environment

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.821587  

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.922994  / # . /lava-10154868/environment/lava-10154868/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154868/1

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.924125  

    2023-04-28T19:33:34.928415  / # /lava-10154868/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154868/1
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c18366d305066992e8607

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c18366d305066992e860c
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.006906  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.013355  <8>[   10.113700] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154546_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.120454  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.221326  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.222044  #

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.323580  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154546/environment

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.324395  

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.425824  / # . /lava-10154546/environment/lava-10154546/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154546/1

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.427448  

    2023-04-28T19:01:55.432515  / # /lava-10154546/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154546/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1e6222cf0ce4542e860f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1e6222cf0ce4542e8614
        failing since 28 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230331)

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.158776  + set<8>[   14.353889] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154819_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.158862   +x

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.263104  / # #

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.363854  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.364632  #

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.465895  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154819/environment

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.466568  

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.567820  / # . /lava-10154819/environment/lava-10154819/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154819/1

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.568125  

    2023-04-28T19:28:15.573158  / # /lava-10154819/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154819/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1f90c3b83f65952e8640

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1f90c3b83f65952e8645
        failing since 31 days (last pass: next-20230324, first fail: next-20230328)

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.366454  <8>[   10.643245] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154940_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.369713  + set +x

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.474950  #

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.476075  

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.577742  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.578590  

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.679972  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10154940/environment

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.680735  

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.782088  / # . /lava-10154940/environment/lava-10154940/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10154940/1

    2023-04-28T19:33:24.783314  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d8f0043d5672e2e85f7

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d8f0043d5672e2e85fa
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:36.868401  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:36.894764  <3>[   10.464381] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:37.921909  <3>[   11.491651] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:38.949731  <3>[   12.519663] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:39.840246  <3>[   13.410663] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:39.977921  <3>[   13.547655] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:41.005294  <3>[   14.575657] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:42.036078  <3>[   15.605646] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:43.065371  <3>[   16.634404] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:44.091662  <3>[   17.661660] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-riotboard             | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1cc06b8f6586632e860f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1cc06b8f6586632e8614
        new failure (last pass: next-20230427)

    2023-04-28T19:21:13.419124  + set[   15.091934] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 940471_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.419360   +x
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.525243  / # #
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.626884  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.627493  #
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.728898  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-940471/environment
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.729321  
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.830495  / # . /lava-940471/environment/lava-940471/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-940471/1
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.831024  
    2023-04-28T19:21:13.834568  / # /lava-940471/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-940471/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c149d22c8f4c0632e8606

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230417071830+ae77aceba5ad-1~exp1~20230417071935.630))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c149d22c8f4c0632e860b
        failing since 8 days (last pass: next-20230417, first fail: next-20230419)

    2023-04-28T18:46:29.156885  <8>[   19.962878] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3541664_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.272024  / # #
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.376382  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.377422  #
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.479571  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3541664/environment
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.480632  
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.582513  / # . /lava-3541664/environment/lava-3541664/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3541664/1
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.583111  
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.603417  / # /lava-3541664/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3541664/1
    2023-04-28T18:46:29.650255  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64  | lab-kontron     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c145353cea9e10f2e864c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230417071830+ae77aceba5ad-1~exp1~20230417071935.630))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c145353cea9e10f2e864d
        failing since 8 days (last pass: next-20230417, first fail: next-20230419) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | clang-13 | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1d7a7a6d8d9ef72e8606

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.tpm-chip-is-online: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1d7a7a6d8d9ef72e8609
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20230421, first fail: next-20230424)

    2023-04-28T19:24:27.761835  /usr/bin/tpm2_getcap

    2023-04-28T19:24:27.787556  <3>[   10.093078] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:28.814619  <3>[   11.120518] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:29.032374  <3>[   11.338125] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:29.841442  <3>[   12.147110] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:30.867461  <3>[   13.173078] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:31.896031  <3>[   14.201507] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:32.922908  <3>[   15.228115] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:33.951551  <3>[   16.256351] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out

    2023-04-28T19:24:34.978166  <3>[   17.283358] tpm tpm0: Operation Timed out
 
    ... (4 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c14b89b2512addd2e867d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230417071830+ae77aceba5ad-1~exp1~20230417071935.630))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c14b89b2512addd2e867e
        failing since 8 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20230419) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1ccc5c0ce6cfaa2e85ea

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1ccc5c0ce6cfaa2e85eb
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-x96-max           | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1cd145c4043f262e85ea

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-x96-max.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-x96-max.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1cd145c4043f262e85eb
        failing since 93 days (last pass: next-20230124, first fail: next-20230125) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1da5a2301139a72e85f2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1da5a2301139a72e85f3
        failing since 93 days (last pass: next-20230124, first fail: next-20230125) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2         | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c722a2e018a322e860f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c722a2e018a322e8610
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim   | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c5f701a7ca4012e860e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c5f701a7ca4012e860f
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c74a08b6076db2e85ee

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c74a08b6076db2e85ef
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1cda5c0ce6cfaa2e85ef

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1cda5c0ce6cfaa2e85f0
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c762533eba9322e860f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c762533eba9322e8610
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qcom-qdf2400                 | arm64  | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c25082126b6cd112e85eb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qcom-qdf2400.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-qcom-qdf2400.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c25082126b6cd112e85ec
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_mips-malta              | mips   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1af1e193c041c52e85f5

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: malta_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/mipsel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1af1e193c041c52e85f6
        new failure (last pass: next-20230427) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1a32ade85394702e85f2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1a32ade85394702e85f3
        failing since 157 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c192e6568fa87a92e85ef

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c192e6568fa87a92e85f0
        failing since 157 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1466524f6505112e8605

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230417071830+ae77aceba5ad-1~exp1~20230417071935.630))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1466524f6505112e860c
        failing since 16 days (last pass: next-20230406, first fail: next-20230412)
        2 lines

    2023-04-28T18:45:41.604056  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000007 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.605379  kern  :emerg : Code: 97f0ae87 f9405688 52864a69 72a686c9 (b9400908) 
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.615765  <8>[   19.342920] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.616131  + set +x   

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1466524f6505112e860d
        failing since 16 days (last pass: next-20230406, first fail: next-20230412)
        12 lines

    2023-04-28T18:45:41.579307  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.580368  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.580737  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000007
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.581745  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.583275  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.583648  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.584673  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x07: level 3 translation fault
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.585850  kern  :alert : Data abort info:
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.586213  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000007
    2023-04-28T18:45:41.587444  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c74bc4a456d6f2e8655

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c74bc4a456d6f2e8656
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c148ec7b7b43e212e8677

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230417071830+ae77aceba5ad-1~exp1~20230417071935.630))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c148ec7b7b43e212e867e
        failing since 14 days (last pass: next-20230406, first fail: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191)
        2 lines

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.137224  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000007 [#1] PREEMPT SMP

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.137815  kern  :emerg : Code: 97d6ee87 f9405688 52864a69 72a686c9 (b9400908) 

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.138173  <8>[   23.036328] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.138504  + set +x

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.138821  <8>[   23.037927] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10154388_1.5.2.4.1>

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c148ec7b7b43e212e867f
        failing since 14 days (last pass: next-20230406, first fail: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191)
        12 lines

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.089090  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.089690  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.090061  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000007

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.090387  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.090706  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.091017  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.091319  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x07: level 3 translation fault

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.091616  kern  :alert : Data abort info:

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.091905  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000007

    2023-04-28T18:46:15.092195  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0
 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c893086bde9f42e85fe

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c893086bde9f42e85ff
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1cb6411ec0ad7c2e85ee

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1cb6411ec0ad7c2e85f3
        failing since 86 days (last pass: next-20221012, first fail: next-20230201)

    2023-04-28T19:21:09.066361  <8>[   13.765435] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3541840_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.172165  / # #
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.273902  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.274332  #
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.375699  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3541840/environment
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.376088  
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.477504  / # . /lava-3541840/environment/lava-3541840/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3541840/1
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.478181  
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.482409  / # /lava-3541840/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3541840/1
    2023-04-28T19:21:09.557349  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1696a0014fd1442e8604

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230417071830+ae77aceba5ad-1~exp1~20230417071935.630))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1696a0014fd1442e8605
        failing since 10 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20230417) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c5fbc4a456d6f2e8611

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c5fbc4a456d6f2e8612
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1567060ab6b2502e85e6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230417071830+ae77aceba5ad-1~exp1~20230417071935.630))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1567060ab6b2502e85e7
        new failure (last pass: next-20230224) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c78a93f0998522e8611

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c78a93f0998522e8612
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1c612533eba9322e85fc

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1c612533eba9322e85fd
        failing since 80 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1dc767db9f92a22e85ec

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1dc767db9f92a22e85ed
        new failure (last pass: next-20230427) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/644c1a9363b5bcce742e862f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230428/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230414.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/644c1a9363b5bcce742e8630
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20230426)