Subject: next/master build: 210 builds: 34 failed, 176 passed, 38 errors, 363 warnings (next-20230504)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 08:40:39 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 210 builds: 34 failed, 176 passed, 38 errors, 363 warnings (next-20230504)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230504/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20230504
Git Commit: 145e5cddfe8b4bf607510b2dcf630d95f4db420f
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (clang-17) FAIL

arm:
    rpc_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    32r2el_defconfig+debug: (gcc-10) FAIL
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ath79_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bcm63xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bmips_be_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bmips_stb_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ci20_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cu1000-neo_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cu1830-neo_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    gcw0_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    loongson1b_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    loongson1c_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_kvm_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaaprp_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltasmvp_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaup_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    omega2p_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    pic32mzda_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rt305x_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    vocore2_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    xway_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    allmodconfig: (clang-17) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-17): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 1 error, 1 warning
    defconfig (clang-17): 3 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (clang-17): 3 warnings
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 3 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-17): 3 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (clang-13): 6 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (clang-13): 6 warnings
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    imxrt_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    jornada720_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    lpc18xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mmp2_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    moxart_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    mps2_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v4t_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-17): 6 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-17): 6 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    neponset_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    nhk8815_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa3xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    realview_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 1 warning
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sama7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sp7021_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear6xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    stm32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vf610m4_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    wpcm450_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rs90_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    xway_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings

riscv:

sparc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sparc32_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (clang-17): 1 error, 2 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+crypto (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+ima (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (rustc-1.62): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (gcc-10): 3 warnings

Errors summary:

    26   mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    5    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]
    4    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’
    1    net/bpfilter/main.c:3:10: fatal error: sys/uio.h: No such file or directory
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'

Warnings summary:

    256  <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    26   cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    12   1 warning generated.
    10   <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    9    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    9    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    8    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    7    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    7    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    6    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bea: redundant UACCESS disable
    3    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x3e: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x141146
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x28: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x1412bb
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: lkdtm_UNSET_SMEP+0xcc: relocation to !ENDBR: native_write_cr4+0x4
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bfe: redundant UACCESS disable
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user.part.0+0x52: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x171: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1f: redundant UACCESS disable
    1    fs/reiserfs/reiserfs.o: warning: objtool: balance_leaf+0x7678: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+360 cfa2=4+352

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-17) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    fs/reiserfs/reiserfs.o: warning: objtool: balance_leaf+0x7678: stack state mismatch: cfa1=4+360 cfa2=4+352

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1f: redundant UACCESS disable
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user.part.0+0x52: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x171: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: error: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Werror,-Wuninitialized]

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:298:6: warning: variable 'ret' is uninitialized when used here [-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-hdmi-mt8195.c:216:12: note: initialize the variable 'ret' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+crypto (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+ima (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    net/bpfilter/main.c:3:10: fatal error: sys/uio.h: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imxrt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sp7021_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc32_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+debug (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wpcm450_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bea: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, rustc-1.62) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+amdgpu (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bea: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+crypto (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bfe: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+ima (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bea: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, rustc-1.62) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x28: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x1412bb
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x3e: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x141146
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: lkdtm_UNSET_SMEP+0xcc: relocation to !ENDBR: native_write_cr4+0x4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+rust (x86_64, rustc-1.62) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+rust-samples (x86_64, rustc-1.62) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bea: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bea: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1bea: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x6d: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x1b8: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/gup.c:2813:7: error: implicit declaration of function ‘folio_fast_pin_allowed’; did you mean ‘folio_test_pinned’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>