Subject: next/master build: 134 builds: 9 failed, 125 passed, 20 errors, 227 warnings (next-20230508)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 06:01:36 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 134 builds: 9 failed, 125 passed, 20 errors, 227 warnings (next-20230508)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230508/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20230508
Git Commit: 52025ebbb518a2d876b8aba191b348ffb1cf368b
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

x86_64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config: (clang-13) FAIL
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook: (clang-13) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:

arm64:
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors
    cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors

arm:
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-17): 3 warnings
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (clang-13): 6 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (clang-13): 6 warnings
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    imxrt_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    jornada720_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    lpc18xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mmp2_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    moxart_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v4t_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa3xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    realview_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sama7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    sp7021_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear6xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    stm32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vf610m4_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    wpcm450_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

riscv:

sparc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sparc32_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings

x86_64:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (clang-13): 2 errors
    cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (clang-13): 2 errors
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (gcc-10): 3 warnings

Errors summary:

    9    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    9    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]
    2    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings summary:

    191  <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    5    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    5    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    5    1 warning generated.
    5    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    4    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    4    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18c0: redundant UACCESS disable
    3    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x342: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1a6a: redundant UACCESS disable
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x80: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x13b: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1f: redundant UACCESS disable

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1f: redundant UACCESS disable
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x80: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x13b: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'io_uring_sqe_cmd' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    drivers/nvme/host/ioctl.c:555:31: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct nvme_uring_cmd *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imxrt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sp7021_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc32_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wpcm450_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18c0: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1a6a: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x342: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+rust-samples (x86_64, rustc-1.62) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18c0: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18c0: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86_kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18c0: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>