Subject: next/master build: 126 builds: 2 failed, 124 passed, 9 errors, 204 warnings (next-20230511)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 21:04:28 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 126 builds: 2 failed, 124 passed, 9 errors, 204 warnings (next-20230511)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230511/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20230511
Git Commit: aabe491169befbe5481144acf575a0260939764a
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    rpc_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

mips:
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:

arm64:

arm:
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-17): 3 warnings
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (clang-13): 6 warnings
    cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (clang-13): 6 warnings
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    imxrt_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    jornada720_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    lpc18xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mmp2_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    mps2_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v4t_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-17): 6 warnings
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    neponset_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    nhk8815_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    realview_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 errors, 1 warning
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sp7021_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    stm32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vf610m4_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    wpcm450_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    rs90_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

riscv:

sparc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sparc32_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

x86_64:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+crypto (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (gcc-10): 3 warnings

Errors summary:

    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:84: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r2,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:84: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r1,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:118: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:118: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r2,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:110: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r2,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:110: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r1,=0x'

Warnings summary:

    152  <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    10   <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    7    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    7    1 warning generated.
    7    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    3    net/ipv4/ipconfig.c:177:12: warning: ‘ic_nameservers_fallback’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    2    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    2    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18ca: redundant UACCESS disable
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18b6: redundant UACCESS disable
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x80: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x13b: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    1    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1f: redundant UACCESS disable

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x1f: redundant UACCESS disable
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x80: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    lib/iov_iter.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x13b: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-mediatek.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-qualcomm.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-rockchip64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-arm.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/armel/chromiumos-rockchip.flavour.config (arm, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-amd-stoneyridge.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-denverton.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromeos-intel-pineview.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cros://chromeos-5.10/x86_64/chromiumos-x86_64.flavour.config+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+crypto (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imxrt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cc1: error: ‘-mloongson-mmi’ must be used with ‘-mhard-float’

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    net/ipv4/ipconfig.c:177:12: warning: ‘ic_nameservers_fallback’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: syscall cachestat not implemented [-W#warnings]
    #warning syscall cachestat not implemented
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    net/ipv4/ipconfig.c:177:12: warning: ‘ic_nameservers_fallback’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    net/ipv4/ipconfig.c:177:12: warning: ‘ic_nameservers_fallback’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 8 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:84: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r1,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:84: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r2,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:110: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r1,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:110: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r2,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:118: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r2,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/debug.S:118: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sp7021_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc32_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+debug (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wpcm450_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1567:2: warning: #warning syscall cachestat not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, rustc-1.62) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+crypto (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18ca: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, clang-13) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: .altinstr_replacement+0x18b6: redundant UACCESS disable
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: iovec_from_user+0x88: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: __import_iovec+0x147: call to copy_iovec_from_user.part.0() with UACCESS enabled

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>