Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 594 runs, 65 regressions (v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 22:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 594 runs, 65 regressions (v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
imx6dl-riotboard             | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
imx6qp-wandboard-revd1       | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64  | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 2          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 3          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      ff661430bdd5c5c124a2948a101326d3b07ee6e1 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb657d4f5adb9b72e863e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb657d4f5adb9b72e863f
        failing since 227 days (last pass: v6.0-6424-g1af0c6a154d32, first fail: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc5bdc3ee983e82e85e8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc5bdc3ee983e82e85e9
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3bc5ac3dda4752e85f1

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3bc5ac3dda4752e85f6
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.486821  <8>[   10.583205] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444829_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.489815  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.594398  /#

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.696947   # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.697693  

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.799122  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444829/environment

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.799810  

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.901228  / # . /lava-10444829/environment/lava-10444829/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444829/1

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.901577  

    2023-05-25T01:02:39.906924  / # /lava-10444829/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444829/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb53ad8cb5abc4a2e865f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb53ad8cb5abc4a2e8664
        failing since 55 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.476509  <8>[   13.272223] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444995_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.480320  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.585325  #

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.686495  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.686675  

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.787234  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444995/environment

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.787411  

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.887935  / # . /lava-10444995/environment/lava-10444995/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444995/1

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.888232  

    2023-05-25T01:08:57.894151  / # /lava-10444995/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444995/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6dd481d78f4182e8622

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6dd481d78f4182e8627
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.128093  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.134654  <8>[   10.836799] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445186_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.237163  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.237526  

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.338159  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.338407  

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.438978  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445186/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.439195  

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.539710  / # . /lava-10445186/environment/lava-10445186/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445186/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:57.540083  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3c85ac3dda4752e8620

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3c85ac3dda4752e8625
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:02:53.762089  + <8>[   11.788585] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444813_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:02:53.762665  set +x

    2023-05-25T01:02:53.870354  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:02:53.972912  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:02:53.973700  #

    2023-05-25T01:02:54.075283  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444813/environment

    2023-05-25T01:02:54.076089  

    2023-05-25T01:02:54.177992  / # . /lava-10444813/environment/lava-10444813/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444813/1

    2023-05-25T01:02:54.179234  

    2023-05-25T01:02:54.184280  / # /lava-10444813/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444813/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb5bc927ed66fb32e8629

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb5bc927ed66fb32e862e
        failing since 55 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-05-25T01:11:03.969299  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:11:03.975493  <8>[   15.376595] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444980_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.083809  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.186637  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.187432  #

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.289093  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444980/environment

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.289941  

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.391591  / # . /lava-10444980/environment/lava-10444980/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444980/1

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.392904  

    2023-05-25T01:11:04.397688  / # /lava-10444980/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444980/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb5bc927ed66fb32e8630
        failing since 14 days (last pass: v6.4-rc1-141-gb95366eba58e, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971)
        3 lines

    2023-05-25T01:11:03.945350  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 1.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-05-25T01:11:03.951532  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 2.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-05-25T01:11:03.958430  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 3.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-05-25T01:11:03.964898  <8>[   15.359870] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6dbe1715a3c442e8611

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6dbe1715a3c442e8616
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.520518  + set<8>[   11.584571] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445156_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.520654   +x

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.625183  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.726007  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.726276  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.826941  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445156/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.827275  

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.927955  / # . /lava-10445156/environment/lava-10445156/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445156/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.928461  

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.932356  / # /lava-10445156/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445156/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3bb4258cbbbdf2e8602

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3bb4258cbbbdf2e8607
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.188237  <8>[    8.374476] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444827_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.191068  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.292434  

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.393063  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.393251  

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.493736  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444827/environment

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.493927  

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.594410  / # . /lava-10444827/environment/lava-10444827/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444827/1

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.594792  

    2023-05-25T01:02:35.599745  / # /lava-10444827/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444827/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb536d8cb5abc4a2e8606

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb536d8cb5abc4a2e860b
        failing since 55 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-05-25T01:09:01.991994  <8>[   12.265836] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444971_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:09:01.995808  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.100653  #

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.101726  

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.203345  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.204146  

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.305251  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444971/environment

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.305455  

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.405946  / # . /lava-10444971/environment/lava-10444971/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444971/1

    2023-05-25T01:09:02.406226  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6e1e1715a3c442e862d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6e1e1715a3c442e8632
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.458972  <8>[   10.300156] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445181_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.462301  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.563525  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.563885  

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.664460  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.664645  

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.765197  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445181/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.765403  

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.865957  / # . /lava-10445181/environment/lava-10445181/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445181/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:56.866258  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb305e3c3a0de2f2e860d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb305e3c3a0de2f2e8612
        failing since 133 days (last pass: v6.2-rc3-243-g3145d9dfed32, first fail: v6.2-rc3-296-g79fa898551af)

    2023-05-25T00:59:33.783938  / # #

    2023-05-25T00:59:33.884685  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T00:59:33.884962  #

    2023-05-25T00:59:33.985515  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444766/environment

    2023-05-25T00:59:33.985783  

    2023-05-25T00:59:34.086324  / # . /lava-10444766/environment/lava-10444766/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444766/1

    2023-05-25T00:59:34.086806  

    2023-05-25T00:59:34.097200  / # /lava-10444766/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444766/1

    2023-05-25T00:59:34.213121  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-05-25T00:59:34.213295  + cd /lava-10444766/1/tests/1_bootrr
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb8068de07e70022e85e7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb8068de07e70022e85e8
        failing since 87 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3bf4258cbbbdf2e8634

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3bf4258cbbbdf2e8639
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.284498  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.291410  <8>[   10.619093] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444815_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.395990  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.496672  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.496885  #

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.597427  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444815/environment

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.597662  

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.698257  / # . /lava-10444815/environment/lava-10444815/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444815/1

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.698636  

    2023-05-25T01:02:37.703043  / # /lava-10444815/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444815/1
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6b7a8684739e22e8610

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6b7a8684739e22e8615
        failing since 55 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-05-25T01:15:13.697151  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:15:13.703647  <8>[   16.192681] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445014_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:13.810005  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:15:13.910585  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:13.910818  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:14.011502  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445014/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:14.011696  

    2023-05-25T01:15:14.112198  / # . /lava-10445014/environment/lava-10445014/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445014/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:14.112555  

    2023-05-25T01:15:14.117513  / # /lava-10445014/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445014/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6c7481d78f4182e85e7

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6c7481d78f4182e85ec
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:15:43.777471  + <8>[   10.451575] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445168_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:43.777590  set +x

    2023-05-25T01:15:43.879035  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:43.980165  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:43.980381  

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.080871  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445168/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.081104  

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.181659  / # . /lava-10445168/environment/lava-10445168/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445168/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.181963  

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.186385  / # /lava-10445168/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445168/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3a7635037d7682e8661

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3a7635037d7682e8666
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:02:18.643742  + set +x<8>[   10.328280] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444844_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:02:18.643909  

    2023-05-25T01:02:18.746819  #

    2023-05-25T01:02:18.847752  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:02:18.848059  

    2023-05-25T01:02:18.948741  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444844/environment

    2023-05-25T01:02:18.949050  

    2023-05-25T01:02:19.049729  / # . /lava-10444844/environment/lava-10444844/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444844/1

    2023-05-25T01:02:19.050212  

    2023-05-25T01:02:19.055694  / # /lava-10444844/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444844/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb61ebcacf3b7a02e8637

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb61ebcacf3b7a02e863c
        failing since 55 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.514669  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.521453  <8>[   13.062356] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445009_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.629072  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.731401  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.731619  #

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.832309  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445009/environment

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.833078  

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.934611  / # . /lava-10445009/environment/lava-10445009/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445009/1

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.934932  

    2023-05-25T01:12:49.939943  / # /lava-10445009/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445009/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6ce481d78f4182e8601

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6ce481d78f4182e8606
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.164825  <8>[   10.108202] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445165_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.167936  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.269231  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.269522  

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.370087  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.370284  

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.470792  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445165/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.471019  

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.571571  / # . /lava-10445165/environment/lava-10445165/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445165/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:42.571845  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3d63acd5d9d7e2e860d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3d63acd5d9d7e2e8612
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:02:50.834113  + set<8>[   11.740879] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444851_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:02:50.834204   +x

    2023-05-25T01:02:50.938862  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:02:51.039432  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:02:51.039623  #

    2023-05-25T01:02:51.140092  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444851/environment

    2023-05-25T01:02:51.140299  

    2023-05-25T01:02:51.240865  / # . /lava-10444851/environment/lava-10444851/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444851/1

    2023-05-25T01:02:51.241142  

    2023-05-25T01:02:51.245530  / # /lava-10444851/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444851/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb5387a1be1fdaa2e85e7

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb5387a1be1fdaa2e85ec
        failing since 55 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.128202  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.134528  <8>[   14.905151] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444996_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.241743  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.342567  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.342785  #

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.443376  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444996/environment

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.443576  

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.544088  / # . /lava-10444996/environment/lava-10444996/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444996/1

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.544620  

    2023-05-25T01:09:03.549808  / # /lava-10444996/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444996/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6dc0060aeed082e8625

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6dc0060aeed082e862a
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:15:53.951820  + set<8>[   11.478748] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445193_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:53.951902   +x

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.056158  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.156784  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.156954  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.257473  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445193/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.257644  

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.358141  / # . /lava-10445193/environment/lava-10445193/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445193/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.358400  

    2023-05-25T01:15:54.363358  / # /lava-10445193/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445193/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-riotboard             | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc68d2efbeca1d2e8649

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc68d2efbeca1d2e864a
        failing since 199 days (last pass: v6.0-rc5-224-g269f27f24a11, first fail: v6.1-rc3-573-g82d05e3975f5) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6qp-wandboard-revd1       | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc67d2efbeca1d2e8643

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6qp-wandboard-revd1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6qp-wandboard-revd1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc67d2efbeca1d2e8644
        failing since 251 days (last pass: v6.0-rc4-291-g83a56f559828, first fail: v6.0-rc5-197-ga6a750a2f4166) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64  | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eba56134945800c2e85e6

  Results:     51 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eba56134945800c2e85e9
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc3-246-g48bfaadff1906)

    2023-05-25T01:30:40.227756  / # #
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.330156  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.330834  #
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.432493  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-343807/environment
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.433443  
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.535217  / # . /lava-343807/environment/lava-343807/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-343807/1
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.535736  
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.540948  / # /lava-343807/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-343807/1
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.606633  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-05-25T01:30:40.606802  + cd /lava-343807/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (9 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.dwc3-usb1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eba56134945800c2e85f9
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc3-246-g48bfaadff1906)

    2023-05-25T01:30:43.000135  /lava-343807/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-05-25T01:30:43.000615  <8>[   17.863177] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=dwc3-usb1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-05-25T01:30:43.000955  /lava-343807/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3aa635037d7682e8670

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3aa635037d7682e8675
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.277346  + set<8>[   11.882996] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10444825_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.277441   +x

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.381664  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.482308  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.482498  #

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.583004  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10444825/environment

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.583197  

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.683722  / # . /lava-10444825/environment/lava-10444825/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444825/1

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.684024  

    2023-05-25T01:02:24.689309  / # /lava-10444825/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10444825/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb52cd8cb5abc4a2e85f6

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb52cd8cb5abc4a2e85fb
        failing since 55 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-05-25T01:08:37.948145  + <8>[   11.570105] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445013_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:08:37.948235  set +x

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.053037  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.153680  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.153885  #

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.254358  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445013/environment

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.254561  

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.355063  / # . /lava-10445013/environment/lava-10445013/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445013/1

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.355363  

    2023-05-25T01:08:38.360373  / # /lava-10445013/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445013/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb6cc0060aeed082e85f4

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb6cc0060aeed082e85f9
        failing since 57 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-05-25T01:15:43.820647  <8>[   11.374647] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445158_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-05-25T01:15:43.925244  / # #

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.026028  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.026276  #

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.126820  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10445158/environment

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.127005  

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.227513  / # . /lava-10445158/environment/lava-10445158/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445158/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.227828  

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.232309  / # /lava-10445158/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10445158/1

    2023-05-25T01:15:44.238926  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb3df6a726eceff2e85f3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb3df6a726eceff2e85f4
        failing since 28 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc70af44d51ea42e85eb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc70af44d51ea42e85ec
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebd9cf069f1a33b2e85f7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebd9cf069f1a33b2e85f8
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc5ddc3ee983e82e85ee

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc5ddc3ee983e82e85ef
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc6eaf44d51ea42e85e6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc6eaf44d51ea42e85e7
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebcfb2751537c6a2e85f7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebcfb2751537c6a2e85f8
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc5cd2efbeca1d2e862f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc5cd2efbeca1d2e8630
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc6f45e8e3fde82e85e6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc6f45e8e3fde82e85e7
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebd9b6d7ba8f3732e8632

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebd9b6d7ba8f3732e8633
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc62dc3ee983e82e85f4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc62dc3ee983e82e85f5
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc7345e8e3fde82e860c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc7345e8e3fde82e860d
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebd9e6d7ba8f3732e8638

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebd9e6d7ba8f3732e8639
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi     | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646ebc5ed2efbeca1d2e8635

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646ebc5ed2efbeca1d2e8636
        failing since 224 days (last pass: v6.0-5324-g7871897dadfa9, first fail: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb4def66cedf3e12e85e7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb4def66cedf3e12e85e8
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.4-rc2-426-gdec469ae11955, first fail: v6.4-rc2-486-gf467b1d198e27) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb84112fd9649312e85e7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb84112fd9649312e85e8
        failing since 160 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb69f6e507cf8db2e867d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb69f6e507cf8db2e867e
        failing since 160 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-gru-kevin             | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb2deb920e6f1132e860e

  Results:     84 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb2deb920e6f1132e8665
        failing since 28 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)
        2 lines

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.353466  fo:

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.356582  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000006

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.362122  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.364912  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.368626  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.373737  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x06: level 2 translation fault

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.377939  kern  :alert : Data abort info:

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.381592  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.384828  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.398503  kern  :alert : user pgtable: 4k pages<8>[   19.162572] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb2deb920e6f1132e8666
        failing since 28 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)
        12 lines

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.338264  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008

    2023-05-25T00:58:46.351457  kern  :alert : Mem abort in<8>[   19.115560] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=12>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 3          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb5fdf47e5e5ada2e861a

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb5fdf47e5e5ada2e861f
        failing since 13 days (last pass: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971, first fail: v6.4-rc1-260-g4cffd190aeed9)

    2023-05-25T01:12:17.464355  <8>[   25.934854] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 433583_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.571068  / # #
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.673234  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.673757  #
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.775281  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-433583/environment
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.775828  
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.877417  / # . /lava-433583/environment/lava-433583/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433583/1
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.878291  
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.882668  / # /lava-433583/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433583/1
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.928933  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (42 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb5fdf47e5e5ada2e8621
        failing since 19 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.3-13708-gfd7527bf42e6)
        2 lines

    2023-05-25T01:12:17.450008  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.451445  kern  :emerg : Code: 97fd9910 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.462397  <8>[   25.932160] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.462782  + set +x   

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb5fdf47e5e5ada2e8622
        failing since 19 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.3-13708-gfd7527bf42e6)
        12 lines

    2023-05-25T01:12:17.423813  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.425535  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.425898  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000006
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.427191  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.429032  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.429392  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.430714  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x06: level 2 translation fault
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.432604  kern  :alert : Data abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.432961  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006
    2023-05-25T01:12:17.434289  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb7ca87f73a95242e85e6

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb7ca87f73a95242e85ed
        failing since 16 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.4-rc1-91-g2f19ff6b99223)
        2 lines

    2023-05-25T01:19:56.232761  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.234049  kern  :emerg : Code: 97fe4510 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.246927  <8>[   21.499160] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.247305  + set +x   

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb7ca87f73a95242e85ee
        failing since 16 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.4-rc1-91-g2f19ff6b99223)
        12 lines

    2023-05-25T01:19:56.209541  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.211693  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.212055  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000006
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.213868  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.215802  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.216160  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.217731  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x06: level 2 translation fault
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.219692  kern  :alert : Data abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.220051  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006
    2023-05-25T01:19:56.221438  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb9344ca1472c522e8730

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb9344ca1472c522e8737
        failing since 27 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-249-g122e82851461, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)
        2 lines

    2023-05-25T01:25:54.438289  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.439551  kern  :emerg : Code: 97faad10 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.449246  <8>[   21.438528] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.449633  + set +x   

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb9344ca1472c522e8738
        failing since 27 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-249-g122e82851461, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)
        12 lines

    2023-05-25T01:25:54.414305  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.415039  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.415396  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000006
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.416015  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.416592  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.416909  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.417297  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x06: level 2 translation fault
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.418220  kern  :alert : Data abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.418601  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006
    2023-05-25T01:25:54.419647  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eba49aeeb3e932d2e864e

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eba49aeeb3e932d2e8655
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.3-10703-gb3f869e79cdf)
        2 lines

    2023-05-25T01:30:33.785092  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.786579  kern  :emerg : Code: 97fdf910 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.796428  <8>[   21.569575] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.796811  + set +x   

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eba49aeeb3e932d2e8656
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.3-10703-gb3f869e79cdf)
        12 lines

    2023-05-25T01:30:33.757955  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.759209  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.759584  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000006
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.760377  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.761845  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.762205  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.763186  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x06: level 2 translation fault
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.764238  kern  :alert : Data abort info:
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.764611  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006
    2023-05-25T01:30:33.765431  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb95a06404d64ad2e860b

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb95a06404d64ad2e8612
        failing since 28 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)
        2 lines

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.805385  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.805915  kern  :emerg : Code: 97fc4910 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.806259  <8>[   23.838135] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.806584  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.806890  <8>[   23.840333] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445242_1.5.2.4.1>

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb95a06404d64ad2e8613
        failing since 28 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)
        12 lines

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.777435  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.777966  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.778309  kern  :alert : user pgtable: 4k pages, 48-bit VAs, pgdp=00000000790af000

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.778634  kern  :alert : [0000000000000008] pgd=08000000790b5003, p4d=08000000790b5003, pud=08000000790b6003, pmd=0000000000000000

    2023-05-25T01:26:29.778944  <8>[   23.813723] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=12>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eba70134945800c2e86f4

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eba70134945800c2e86fb
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd, first fail: v6.3-10703-gb3f869e79cdf)
        2 lines

    2023-05-25T01:31:08.021406  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000006 [#1] PREEMPT SMP

    2023-05-25T01:31:08.021901  kern  :emerg : Code: 97fec910 f9405680 52864a61 72a686c1 (b9400800) 

    2023-05-25T01:31:08.022223  <8>[   22.648652] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>

    2023-05-25T01:31:08.022524  + set +x

    2023-05-25T01:31:08.022811  <8>[   22.650708] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10445263_1.5.2.4.1>

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eba70134945800c2e86fc
        failing since 26 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd, first fail: v6.3-10703-gb3f869e79cdf)
        12 lines

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.969188  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.969677  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.969973  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000006

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.970244  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.970510  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.970781  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.971037  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x06: level 2 translation fault

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.971288  kern  :alert : Data abort info:

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.971532  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000006

    2023-05-25T01:31:07.971814  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0
 
    ... (3 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb70e42cdfaf0972e85f2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb70e42cdfaf0972e85f3
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd, first fail: v6.4-rc3-246-g48bfaadff1906) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eba7e134945800c2e870c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eba7e134945800c2e870d
        failing since 0 day (last pass: v6.4-rc3-205-ge885abc8cc39d, first fail: v6.4-rc3-295-g562100f4b12e) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb7c91c2368f0462e86e2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb7c91c2368f0462e86e3
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc3-246-g48bfaadff1906) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/646eb891d6b4a77f142e85e6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230519.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/646eb891d6b4a77f142e85e7
        failing since 0 day (last pass: v6.4-rc3-246-g48bfaadff1906, first fail: v6.4-rc3-295-g562100f4b12e)