Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 612 runs, 58 regressions (v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 08:54:54 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 612 runs, 58 regressions (v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
fsl-ls1088a-rdb              | arm64  | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
jh7100-starfi...isionfive-v1 | riscv  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64  | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | i386_defconfig               | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero  | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      7f2b5d41063a3d69ed516755c5c56cd9204cfe8d 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d294b105e662598f5de77

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d294b105e662598f5de78
        failing since 238 days (last pass: v6.0-6424-g1af0c6a154d32, first fail: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d266941c1ce9d95f5de7d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d266941c1ce9d95f5de86
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:03:47.864906  <8>[   11.968779] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584511_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:03:47.868831  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:03:47.976191  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:03:48.078571  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:03:48.079352  #

    2023-06-05T00:03:48.180795  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584511/environment

    2023-06-05T00:03:48.181609  

    2023-06-05T00:03:48.283088  / # . /lava-10584511/environment/lava-10584511/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584511/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:48.284344  

    2023-06-05T00:03:48.289879  / # /lava-10584511/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584511/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d279eab057ec7b4f5de71

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d279eab057ec7b4f5de7a
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-05T00:08:37.794966  <8>[   12.662058] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584575_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:08:37.798842  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:08:37.903917  #

    2023-06-05T00:08:38.006661  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:08:38.007503  

    2023-06-05T00:08:38.109180  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584575/environment

    2023-06-05T00:08:38.110092  

    2023-06-05T00:08:38.211791  / # . /lava-10584575/environment/lava-10584575/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584575/1

    2023-06-05T00:08:38.213110  

    2023-06-05T00:08:38.219208  / # /lava-10584575/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584575/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29b38f5c27ffbff5de25

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29b38f5c27ffbff5de2e
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.550145  <8>[   10.773427] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584733_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.553516  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.658158  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.758842  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.759055  #

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.859602  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584733/environment

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.859812  

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.960345  / # . /lava-10584733/environment/lava-10584733/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584733/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.960741  

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.966851  / # /lava-10584733/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584733/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d266ef019b865a6f5de70

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d266ef019b865a6f5de79
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:03:40.768750  + set<8>[   11.543629] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584495_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:03:40.768953   +x

    2023-06-05T00:03:40.872889  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:03:40.975265  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:03:40.976053  #

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.077493  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584495/environment

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.078017  

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.179153  / # . /lava-10584495/environment/lava-10584495/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584495/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.180395  

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.185274  / # /lava-10584495/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584495/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2747d0a9b5dad3f5de29

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2747d0a9b5dad3f5de2c
        failing since 25 days (last pass: v6.4-rc1-141-gb95366eba58e, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971)
        3 lines

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.195145  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 1.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.201317  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 2.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.208075  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 3.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.215038  <8>[   15.453722] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2747d0a9b5dad3f5de32
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.218671  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.225237  <8>[   15.470617] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584559_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.332540  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.434607  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.435369  #

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.536730  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584559/environment

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.537438  

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.638837  / # . /lava-10584559/environment/lava-10584559/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584559/1

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.639965  

    2023-06-05T00:07:23.644706  / # /lava-10584559/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584559/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29b2c81e4a5253f5de27

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29b2c81e4a5253f5de30
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:17:44.592000  + set<8>[   11.686640] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584708_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:17:44.592600   +x

    2023-06-05T00:17:44.701101  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:17:44.803614  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:17:44.804424  #

    2023-06-05T00:17:44.906081  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584708/environment

    2023-06-05T00:17:44.906895  

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.008449  / # . /lava-10584708/environment/lava-10584708/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584708/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.009751  

    2023-06-05T00:17:45.014836  / # /lava-10584708/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584708/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d266c39d4473a8df5de3f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d266c39d4473a8df5de48
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.477545  <8>[   10.775221] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584481_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.477912  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.586809  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.688905  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.689534  #

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.790823  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584481/environment

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.791583  

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.893203  / # . /lava-10584481/environment/lava-10584481/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584481/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.894226  

    2023-06-05T00:03:39.900201  / # /lava-10584481/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584481/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2745840dfb489af5de7a

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2745840dfb489af5de83
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.351545  <8>[   13.355577] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584583_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.354471  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.456729  

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.558348  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.559148  

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.660649  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584583/environment

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.661297  

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.762754  / # . /lava-10584583/environment/lava-10584583/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584583/1

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.763783  

    2023-06-05T00:07:28.768508  / # /lava-10584583/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584583/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29b25bd5de512cf5de55

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29b25bd5de512cf5de5e
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.161142  <8>[    7.779944] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584706_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.164564  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.270042  #

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.271338  

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.373135  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.373879  

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.475292  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584706/environment

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.476080  

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.577576  / # . /lava-10584706/environment/lava-10584706/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584706/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.578803  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2501b190b9ac50f5de3d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2501b190b9ac50f5de46
        failing since 144 days (last pass: v6.2-rc3-243-g3145d9dfed32, first fail: v6.2-rc3-296-g79fa898551af)

    2023-06-04T23:57:32.755129  / # #

    2023-06-04T23:57:32.857264  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-04T23:57:32.858010  #

    2023-06-04T23:57:32.959399  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584418/environment

    2023-06-04T23:57:32.960115  

    2023-06-04T23:57:33.061583  / # . /lava-10584418/environment/lava-10584418/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584418/1

    2023-06-04T23:57:33.062673  

    2023-06-04T23:57:33.079389  / # /lava-10584418/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584418/1

    2023-06-04T23:57:33.189307  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-06-04T23:57:33.189878  + cd /lava-10584418/1/tests/1_bootrr
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d291368e606eb14f5e06b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d291368e606eb14f5e06c
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29f2cd7ae6be9df5de7f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29f2cd7ae6be9df5de80
        failing since 134 days (last pass: v6.2-rc4-412-g665ddd640630, first fail: v6.2-rc4-480-gb1867226dfbb) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2787b4fe4b4a0bf5de32

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2787b4fe4b4a0bf5de3b
        failing since 138 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-05T00:08:05.521111  <8>[   14.045411] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3640792_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.633647  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.737707  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.738897  #
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.841470  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3640792/environment
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.842762  
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.945549  / # . /lava-3640792/environment/lava-3640792/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640792/1
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.947416  
    2023-06-05T00:08:05.952445  / # /lava-3640792/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640792/1
    2023-06-05T00:08:06.047586  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29668865966c39f5dea7

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29668865966c39f5deb0
        failing since 138 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-05T00:16:14.219794  <8>[   14.440226] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3640874_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.331384  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.434434  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.435591  #
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.537529  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3640874/environment
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.538396  
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.538928  / # <3>[   14.684101] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0xfc18 tx timeout
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.641084  . /lava-3640874/environment/lava-3640874/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640874/1
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.642513  
    2023-06-05T00:16:14.646912  / # /lava-3640874/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640874/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29f4e1edc91f11f5de3c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29f4e1edc91f11f5de45
        failing since 138 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-05T00:18:37.266920  <8>[   16.826204] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3640887_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.375356  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.479000  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.480071  #
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.582738  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3640887/environment
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.583793  
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.686384  / # . /lava-3640887/environment/lava-3640887/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640887/1
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.688078  
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.693054  / # /lava-3640887/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640887/1
    2023-06-05T00:18:37.772983  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2a92cd184f747cf5de25

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2a93cd184f747cf5de2e
        failing since 138 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-05T00:21:12.614226  <8>[   14.670623] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3640907_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-05T00:21:12.724568  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:21:12.828070  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:21:12.828546  #
    2023-06-05T00:21:12.930282  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3640907/environment
    2023-06-05T00:21:12.931455  
    2023-06-05T00:21:13.033990  / # . /lava-3640907/environment/lava-3640907/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640907/1
    2023-06-05T00:21:13.035787  
    2023-06-05T00:21:13.036257  / # <3>[   15.010318] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0x0c03 tx timeout
    2023-06-05T00:21:13.040960  /lava-3640907/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640907/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2bd47655d9407af5de25

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2bd47655d9407af5de2e
        failing since 138 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-05T00:26:35.920113  <8>[   20.572165] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3640955_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.031286  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.135499  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.136629  #
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.239133  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3640955/environment
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.240254  
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.342630  / # . /lava-3640955/environment/lava-3640955/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640955/1
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.343257  
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.347585  / # /lava-3640955/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640955/1
    2023-06-05T00:26:36.434129  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
fsl-ls1088a-rdb              | arm64  | lab-nxp         | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2dfc62694b58e4f5de25

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1088a-rdb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-nxp/baseline-fsl-ls1088a-rdb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2dfc62694b58e4f5de26
        failing since 160 days (last pass: v6.1-rc6-391-gf445421fe4c7, first fail: v6.2-rc1-87-g81c29d2c4600) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2656dc818c8515f5de30

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2656dc818c8515f5de39
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.273224  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.279334  <8>[   10.673369] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584491_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.384315  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.484950  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.485139  #

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.585629  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584491/environment

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.585843  

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.686423  / # . /lava-10584491/environment/lava-10584491/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584491/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.686721  

    2023-06-05T00:03:28.691140  / # /lava-10584491/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584491/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d27340e5cdb5507f5de82

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d27340e5cdb5507f5de8b
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-05T00:07:04.862647  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:07:04.869449  <8>[   17.618900] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584548_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:07:04.980917  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:07:05.082606  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:07:05.083178  #

    2023-06-05T00:07:05.184270  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584548/environment

    2023-06-05T00:07:05.184774  

    2023-06-05T00:07:05.285946  / # . /lava-10584548/environment/lava-10584548/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584548/1

    2023-06-05T00:07:05.286716  

    2023-06-05T00:07:05.291614  / # /lava-10584548/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584548/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29b336d4acde08f5de28

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29b336d4acde08f5de31
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.569282  + <8>[   10.377420] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584743_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.569372  set +x

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.670521  #

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.771343  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.771534  

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.872000  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584743/environment

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.872184  

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.972735  / # . /lava-10584743/environment/lava-10584743/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584743/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.972999  

    2023-06-05T00:17:31.977464  / # /lava-10584743/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584743/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d265a56f7fa496bf5de3f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d265a56f7fa496bf5de48
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.571706  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.578300  <8>[   10.213848] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584501_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.679925  #

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.680158  

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.780690  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.780862  

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.881386  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584501/environment

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.881623  

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.982199  / # . /lava-10584501/environment/lava-10584501/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584501/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:19.982475  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2736840dfb489af5de35

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2736840dfb489af5de3e
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.499479  + <8>[   14.434741] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584568_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.499878  set +x

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.607141  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.709470  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.710255  #

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.811746  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584568/environment

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.812453  

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.913877  / # . /lava-10584568/environment/lava-10584568/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584568/1

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.914962  

    2023-06-05T00:06:59.920818  / # /lava-10584568/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584568/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29a05bd5de512cf5de43

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29a05bd5de512cf5de4c
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.109637  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.116120  <8>[   10.479515] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584717_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.223352  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.325477  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.326211  #

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.427549  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584717/environment

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.428337  

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.529805  / # . /lava-10584717/environment/lava-10584717/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584717/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.530896  

    2023-06-05T00:17:32.536074  / # /lava-10584717/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584717/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2669f019b865a6f5de5e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2669f019b865a6f5de67
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.515583  + set<8>[   11.437794] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584500_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.516064   +x

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.623564  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.725717  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.726435  #

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.827944  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584500/environment

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.828652  

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.930035  / # . /lava-10584500/environment/lava-10584500/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584500/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.931066  

    2023-06-05T00:03:41.935593  / # /lava-10584500/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584500/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2759e5982c2214f5de55

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2759e5982c2214f5de5e
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.289275  + set +x

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.296085  <8>[   13.900400] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584587_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.403799  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.506173  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.506954  #

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.608696  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584587/environment

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.609537  

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.711280  / # . /lava-10584587/environment/lava-10584587/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584587/1

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.712457  

    2023-06-05T00:07:30.717309  / # /lava-10584587/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584587/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29b436d4acde08f5de34

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29b436d4acde08f5de3d
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.520525  + set<8>[   11.150643] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584720_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.521105   +x

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.629482  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.732061  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.732880  #

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.834404  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584720/environment

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.835241  

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.936939  / # . /lava-10584720/environment/lava-10584720/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584720/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.938224  

    2023-06-05T00:17:42.943147  / # /lava-10584720/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584720/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d27261408243d86f5de4a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d27261408243d86f5de53
        failing since 125 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-05T00:06:47.657224  + set +x
    2023-06-05T00:06:47.657402  [   13.100814] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 967167_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-05T00:06:47.764626  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:06:47.866221  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:06:47.866717  #
    2023-06-05T00:06:47.968004  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-967167/environment
    2023-06-05T00:06:47.968434  
    2023-06-05T00:06:48.069716  / # . /lava-967167/environment/lava-967167/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967167/1
    2023-06-05T00:06:48.070321  
    2023-06-05T00:06:48.073682  / # /lava-967167/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967167/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d28de0c661fec6df5de8b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28de0c661fec6df5de94
        failing since 125 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-05T00:13:57.109642  + set +x
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.109862  [   12.830092] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 967179_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.217442  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.319549  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.320019  #
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.421507  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-967179/environment
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.421964  
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.523336  / # . /lava-967179/environment/lava-967179/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967179/1
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.523934  
    2023-06-05T00:13:57.527399  / # /lava-967179/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967179/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d292ed1a36fdf63f5de8a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d292ed1a36fdf63f5de93
        failing since 126 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-05T00:15:17.477236  + set +x
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.477389  [   12.106674] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 967187_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.584497  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.686313  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.686824  #
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.788404  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-967187/environment
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.788852  
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.890096  / # . /lava-967187/environment/lava-967187/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967187/1
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.890721  
    2023-06-05T00:15:17.894089  / # /lava-967187/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967187/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d297e057b2e3bdcf5de25

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d297e057b2e3bdcf5de2e
        failing since 126 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-05T00:16:38.632563  + set +x
    2023-06-05T00:16:38.632730  [   13.092127] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 967191_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-05T00:16:38.740112  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:16:38.841580  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:16:38.842027  #
    2023-06-05T00:16:38.943239  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-967191/environment
    2023-06-05T00:16:38.943710  
    2023-06-05T00:16:39.045003  / # . /lava-967191/environment/lava-967191/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967191/1
    2023-06-05T00:16:39.045580  
    2023-06-05T00:16:39.049211  / # /lava-967191/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967191/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2b72fb5685509df5de25

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2b72fb5685509df5de2e
        failing since 125 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-05T00:25:02.285111  + set +x
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.285471  [   14.416580] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 967209_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.393021  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.494944  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.495495  #
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.596887  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-967209/environment
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.597461  
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.698964  / # . /lava-967209/environment/lava-967209/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967209/1
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.699646  
    2023-06-05T00:25:02.702853  / # /lava-967209/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-967209/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d28c9cf5b726a67f5deaf

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28c9cf5b726a67f5deb0
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2b71bc2201ee19f5decf

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2b71bc2201ee19f5ded0
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jh7100-starfi...isionfive-v1 | riscv  | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2d1b673abb8f87f5de55

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (riscv64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/riscv/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-jh7100-starfive-visionfive-v1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/riscv/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-jh7100-starfive-visionfive-v1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/riscv/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2d1b673abb8f87f5de56
        failing since 117 days (last pass: v6.2-rc7-120-g11b3628314a5, first fail: v6.2-rc7-136-g39693c3ba989) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64  | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d28a9bbd8bdc2c4f5de32

  Results:     51 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28a9bbd8bdc2c4f5de39
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-279-g33e2f287e32d, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d)

    2023-06-05T00:13:04.363650  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.466353  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.466688  #
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.568038  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-350086/environment
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.568887  
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.670789  / # . /lava-350086/environment/lava-350086/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-350086/1
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.672115  
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.689658  / # /lava-350086/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-350086/1
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.744289  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-06-05T00:13:04.744716  + cd /l<8>[   15.460788] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 350086_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.dwc3-usb1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28a9bbd8bdc2c4f5de49
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-279-g33e2f287e32d, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d)

    2023-06-05T00:13:07.133290  /lava-350086/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-06-05T00:13:07.133772  <8>[   17.945928] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=dwc3-usb1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-06-05T00:13:07.134102  /lava-350086/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2657f019b865a6f5de26

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2657f019b865a6f5de2f
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:03:21.812299  <8>[   11.489979] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584460_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:03:21.920180  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.022351  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.023037  #

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.124528  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584460/environment

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.125206  

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.227004  / # . /lava-10584460/environment/lava-10584460/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584460/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.228071  

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.232763  / # /lava-10584460/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584460/1

    2023-06-05T00:03:22.239668  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2731180a26f45df5de91

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2731180a26f45df5de9a
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-05T00:06:55.952085  + <8>[   14.289695] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584580_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:06:55.952168  set +x

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.057043  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.157682  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.157872  #

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.258392  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584580/environment

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.258606  

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.359161  / # . /lava-10584580/environment/lava-10584580/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584580/1

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.359489  

    2023-06-05T00:06:56.364086  / # /lava-10584580/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584580/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d299ddf35953bcbf5de2e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d299ddf35953bcbf5de37
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.383416  <8>[   11.506809] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10584729_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.487779  / # #

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.588389  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.588581  #

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.689073  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10584729/environment

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.689284  

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.789809  / # . /lava-10584729/environment/lava-10584729/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584729/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.790078  

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.794801  / # /lava-10584729/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10584729/1

    2023-06-05T00:17:25.801732  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d27ecdc89e8320af5de94

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d27ecdc89e8320af5de95
        failing since 25 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2902c5b7d7e320f5de29

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2902c5b7d7e320f5de2a
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2d36fae11604f5f5de96

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2d36fae11604f5f5de97
        failing since 39 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2d24fae11604f5f5de2e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2d24fae11604f5f5de2f
        failing since 39 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2c3fa11cb461f8f5de32

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2c3fa11cb461f8f5de33
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-279-g33e2f287e32d, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2ce7d05cfb4021f5de5c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2ce7d05cfb4021f5de5d
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-279-g33e2f287e32d, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_i386-uefi               | i386   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | i386_defconfig               | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29f7cd7ae6be9df5de84

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: i386_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/i386/i386_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/i386/i386_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_i386-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29f7cd7ae6be9df5de85
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d27e6dc89e8320af5de8c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d27e6dc89e8320af5de8d
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-316-g2ef1da21bb4b, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d29d98f17f4001ef5de25

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d29d98f17f4001ef5de26
        failing since 171 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d28d59d47741c8cf5de95

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28d59d47741c8cf5de96
        failing since 171 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d28d01f6f7f1903f5de26

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28d01f6f7f1903f5de27
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d28e69d47741c8cf5deb2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28e69d47741c8cf5deb3
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d2a4eee73d89300f5de99

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d2a4eee73d89300f5de9a
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d299ddf35953bcbf5de2b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d299ddf35953bcbf5de2c
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero  | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d288e9e46f0853cf5df0a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d288e9e46f0853cf5df13
        failing since 94 days (last pass: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)

    2023-06-05T00:12:22.854515  / # #
    2023-06-05T00:12:22.960508  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-05T00:12:22.962117  #
    2023-06-05T00:12:23.065662  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3640825/environment
    2023-06-05T00:12:23.067307  
    2023-06-05T00:12:23.170961  / # . /lava-3640825/environment/lava-3640825/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640825/1
    2023-06-05T00:12:23.173847  
    2023-06-05T00:12:23.177738  / # /lava-3640825/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3640825/1
    2023-06-05T00:12:23.301650  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-06-05T00:12:23.303367  + cd /lava-3640825/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra  | arm    | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647d28bc428b34615cf5de43

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647d28bc428b34615cf5de44
        failing since 2 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-316-g2ef1da21bb4b, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d)