Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 524 runs, 56 regressions (v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 22:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 524 runs, 56 regressions (v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
da850-lcdk                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 2          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
kontron-kswit...0-mmt-6g-2gs | arm    | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
meson-gxl-s905d-p230         | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
odroid-xu3                   | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | exynos_defconfig             | 1          
qemu_mips-malta              | mips   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero  | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      9d674be533320edf2ea08ec2c70fbef0d5b2459e 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdf1334e7b85edc30614e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdf1334e7b85edc30614f
        failing since 240 days (last pass: v6.0-6424-g1af0c6a154d32, first fail: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd50bf82319b4630614e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd50bf82319b46306153
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.543165  <8>[   11.243577] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612352_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.546285  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.650456  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.751140  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.751384  #

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.851944  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612352/environment

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.852150  

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.952642  / # . /lava-10612352/environment/lava-10612352/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612352/1

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.952903  

    2023-06-07T01:28:37.958777  / # /lava-10612352/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612352/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0fd7ed9633061306220

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0fd7ed9633061306225
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.335247  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.342378  <8>[   13.494138] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612654_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.450526  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.553403  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.554210  #

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.655710  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612654/environment

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.656516  

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.757924  / # . /lava-10612654/environment/lava-10612654/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612654/1

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.759550  

    2023-06-07T01:44:08.764149  / # /lava-10612654/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612654/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe2186c0be9b79a30614a

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe2186c0be9b79a30614f
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.333283  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.339939  <8>[   10.552276] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612886_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.441844  #

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.542784  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.542995  

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.643482  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612886/environment

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.643709  

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.744258  / # . /lava-10612886/environment/lava-10612886/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612886/1

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.744586  

    2023-06-07T01:48:59.750089  / # /lava-10612886/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612886/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd329788a9daf8306134

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd329788a9daf8306139
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.636080  + set +x<8>[   11.908040] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612361_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.636562  

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.743667  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.845887  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.846605  #

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.948017  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612361/environment

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.948784  

    2023-06-07T01:27:56.050123  / # . /lava-10612361/environment/lava-10612361/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612361/1

    2023-06-07T01:27:56.051083  

    2023-06-07T01:27:56.056023  / # /lava-10612361/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612361/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0ea14adaaa43f306143

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0ea14adaaa43f306148
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.704427  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.707471  <8>[   15.270316] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612655_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.816423  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.918579  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.919329  #

    2023-06-07T01:44:00.020730  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612655/environment

    2023-06-07T01:44:00.021486  

    2023-06-07T01:44:00.122871  / # . /lava-10612655/environment/lava-10612655/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612655/1

    2023-06-07T01:44:00.124080  

    2023-06-07T01:44:00.128897  / # /lava-10612655/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612655/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0ea14adaaa43f30614a
        failing since 27 days (last pass: v6.4-rc1-141-gb95366eba58e, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971)
        3 lines

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.680533  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 1.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.686552  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 2.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.693418  kern  :emerg : __common_interrupt: 3.55 No irq handler for vector

    2023-06-07T01:43:59.699932  <8>[   15.253649] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=3>

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe22bcca06c21b030612e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe22bcca06c21b0306133
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:49:13.985250  + set +x<8>[   11.851755] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612905_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:49:13.985818  

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.093580  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.195871  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.196733  #

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.298649  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612905/environment

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.299443  

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.400917  / # . /lava-10612905/environment/lava-10612905/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612905/1

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.402068  

    2023-06-07T01:49:14.406907  / # /lava-10612905/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612905/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd2d88ecc0277e30613d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd2d88ecc0277e306142
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.799568  <8>[   11.153137] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612317_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.803657  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.909148  /#

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.010278   # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.010529  

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.111259  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612317/environment

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.112175  

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.213823  / # . /lava-10612317/environment/lava-10612317/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612317/1

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.215171  

    2023-06-07T01:27:55.219926  / # /lava-10612317/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612317/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0ec7ed9633061306140

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0ec7ed9633061306145
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.350318  <8>[   13.081256] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612674_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.353331  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.454691  #

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.455000  

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.555662  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.555876  

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.656412  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612674/environment

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.656636  

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.757193  / # . /lava-10612674/environment/lava-10612674/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612674/1

    2023-06-07T01:43:47.757539  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe22b58c5ebd9e830612e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe22b58c5ebd9e8306133
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:49:07.892750  <8>[   11.200177] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612909_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:49:07.896275  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:49:07.997982  

    2023-06-07T01:49:08.098647  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:49:08.098891  

    2023-06-07T01:49:08.199408  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612909/environment

    2023-06-07T01:49:08.199634  

    2023-06-07T01:49:08.300223  / # . /lava-10612909/environment/lava-10612909/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612909/1

    2023-06-07T01:49:08.300551  

    2023-06-07T01:49:08.305716  / # /lava-10612909/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612909/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdb9d323ecad2463061c4

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdb9d323ecad2463061c9
        failing since 146 days (last pass: v6.2-rc3-243-g3145d9dfed32, first fail: v6.2-rc3-296-g79fa898551af)

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.604682  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.707031  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.707814  #

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.809221  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612068/environment

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.810020  

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.911495  / # . /lava-10612068/environment/lava-10612068/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612068/1

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.912757  

    2023-06-07T01:21:47.954069  / # /lava-10612068/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612068/1

    2023-06-07T01:21:48.039338  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-06-07T01:21:48.039477  + cd /lava-10612068/1/tests/1_bootrr
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe08a21d0b4bc4930613f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe08a21d0b4bc49306140
        failing since 100 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe1f300852e318a306133

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe1f300852e318a306134
        failing since 1 day (last pass: v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a, first fail: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdf2100945242a530612f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdf2100945242a5306134
        failing since 140 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-07T01:35:43.959561  <8>[   20.353384] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3644015_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.068663  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.171564  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.172618  #
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.274767  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3644015/environment
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.275609  
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.377508  / # . /lava-3644015/environment/lava-3644015/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644015/1
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.379179  
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.385215  / # /lava-3644015/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644015/1
    2023-06-07T01:35:44.473183  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdfc21fe529f9de30612e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdfc21fe529f9de306133
        failing since 140 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-07T01:38:51.679075  <8>[   16.761749] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3644043_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-07T01:38:51.786303  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:38:51.887995  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:38:51.888393  #
    2023-06-07T01:38:51.989640  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3644043/environment
    2023-06-07T01:38:51.990052  
    2023-06-07T01:38:52.091229  / # . /lava-3644043/environment/lava-3644043/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644043/1
    2023-06-07T01:38:52.091841  
    2023-06-07T01:38:52.096913  / # /lava-3644043/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644043/1
    2023-06-07T01:38:52.181545  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0c0d0e33d2bfd306141

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0c0d0e33d2bfd306146
        failing since 140 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-07T01:42:58.696854  <8>[   17.927613] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3644057_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-07T01:42:58.804191  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:42:58.905826  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:42:58.906360  #
    2023-06-07T01:42:58.906689  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh<3>[   18.130300] Bluetooth: hci0: command 0x0c03 tx timeout
    2023-06-07T01:42:59.008137  . /lava-3644057/environment
    2023-06-07T01:42:59.008700  
    2023-06-07T01:42:59.110141  / # . /lava-3644057/environment/lava-3644057/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644057/1
    2023-06-07T01:42:59.110823  
    2023-06-07T01:42:59.115552  / # /lava-3644057/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644057/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe1526ddb6ca478306170

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe1526ddb6ca478306175
        failing since 140 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-07T01:45:26.037918  <8>[   14.572975] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3644077_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.144949  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.246414  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.246765  #
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.347907  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3644077/environment
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.348247  
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.449585  / # . /lava-3644077/environment/lava-3644077/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644077/1
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.450378  
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.455131  / # /lava-3644077/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644077/1
    2023-06-07T01:45:26.543475  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
da850-lcdk                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | davinci_all_defconfig        | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdfc7d62b4df9f1306144

  Results:     3 PASS, 3 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: davinci_all_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/davinci_all_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-da850-lcdk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdfc7d62b4df9f130614b
        failing since 96 days (last pass: v6.2-1218-g2d4a54ee969d, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)
        30 lines

    2023-06-07T01:38:58.686290  kern  :alert : Register r8 information: slab kmalloc-512 start c4c21200 pointer offset 4 size 512
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.719913  kern  :alert : Register r9 information: non-paged memory
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.720271  kern  :alert : Register r10 information: NULL pointer
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.720659  kern  :alert : Register r11 information: 1-page vmalloc region starting at 0xbf285000 allocated at load_module+0x6b0/0x1954
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.722517  kern  :alert : Register r12 information: non-paged memory
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.826920  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops: 17 [#1] PREEMPT ARM
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.827200  kern  :emerg : Process udevd (pid: 73, stack limit = 0x82e36fa3)
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.827389  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc8805cf8 to 0xc8806000)
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.827553  kern  :emerg : 5ce0:                                                       c4c21200 c0777860
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.827732  kern  :emerg : 5d00: 00000000 c03afff0 00000000 f8f2e534 0000005d f8f2e534 c0777860 bf285220 
    ... (7 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdfc7d62b4df9f130614c
        failing since 499 days (last pass: v5.16-11577-gffd79fec234d, first fail: v5.17-rc1-180-g86539e2bdb99)
        16 lines

    2023-06-07T01:38:58.639413  kern  :alert : 8<--- cut here ---
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.639708  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000060 when read
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.639916  kern  :alert : [00000060] *pgd=c4ab0831, *pte=00000000, *ppte=00000000
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.640103  kern  :alert : Register r0 information: non-paged memory
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.640279  kern  :alert : Register r1 information: 2-page vmalloc region starting at 0xc8804000 allocated at kernel_clone+0x98/0x3a0
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.642161  kern  :alert : Register r2 information: non-slab/vmalloc memory
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.683271  kern  :alert : Register r3 information: non-paged memory
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.683522  kern  :alert : Register r4 information: slab kmalloc-512 start c4c21200 pointer offset 0 size 512
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.683703  kern  :alert : Register r5 information: non-slab/vmalloc me<8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=16>
    2023-06-07T01:38:58.683850  mory 
    ... (2 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd3d83c45b32d7306168

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd3d83c45b32d730616d
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.584754  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.591708  <8>[    8.031913] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612363_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.696016  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.796734  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.796950  #

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.897455  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612363/environment

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.897688  

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.998217  / # . /lava-10612363/environment/lava-10612363/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612363/1

    2023-06-07T01:28:12.998530  

    2023-06-07T01:28:13.002777  / # /lava-10612363/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612363/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0d85a4bc76d7f3061c4

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0d85a4bc76d7f3061c9
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.228338  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.234448  <8>[   15.564017] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612668_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.341439  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.442084  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.442311  #

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.542872  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612668/environment

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.543105  

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.643705  / # . /lava-10612668/environment/lava-10612668/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612668/1

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.643995  

    2023-06-07T01:43:46.648386  / # /lava-10612668/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612668/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe21f6c0be9b79a30618e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe21f6c0be9b79a306193
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:49:16.747279  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:49:16.753328  <8>[   10.273642] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612921_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:49:16.857749  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:49:16.958365  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:49:16.958586  #

    2023-06-07T01:49:17.059072  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612921/environment

    2023-06-07T01:49:17.059266  

    2023-06-07T01:49:17.159776  / # . /lava-10612921/environment/lava-10612921/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612921/1

    2023-06-07T01:49:17.160109  

    2023-06-07T01:49:17.165066  / # /lava-10612921/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612921/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd16fd5b56ef6e306176

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd16fd5b56ef6e30617b
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:27:32.679549  <8>[   10.251213] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612347_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:27:32.682684  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:27:32.787134  /#

    2023-06-07T01:27:32.889686   # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:27:32.890369  

    2023-06-07T01:27:32.991778  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612347/environment

    2023-06-07T01:27:32.992407  

    2023-06-07T01:27:33.093832  / # . /lava-10612347/environment/lava-10612347/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612347/1

    2023-06-07T01:27:33.094887  

    2023-06-07T01:27:33.099719  / # /lava-10612347/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612347/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0d900e400887230616b

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0d900e4008872306170
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.399197  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.405753  <8>[   14.127714] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612707_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.510321  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.610918  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.611102  #

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.711631  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612707/environment

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.711827  

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.812380  / # . /lava-10612707/environment/lava-10612707/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612707/1

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.812654  

    2023-06-07T01:43:36.817865  / # /lava-10612707/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612707/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe20b19ed5f8ca130617d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe20b19ed5f8ca1306182
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:48:57.618458  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:48:57.625107  <8>[   10.118737] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612875_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:48:57.727661  

    2023-06-07T01:48:57.828320  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:48:57.828550  

    2023-06-07T01:48:57.929032  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612875/environment

    2023-06-07T01:48:57.929229  

    2023-06-07T01:48:58.029792  / # . /lava-10612875/environment/lava-10612875/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612875/1

    2023-06-07T01:48:58.030098  

    2023-06-07T01:48:58.035474  / # /lava-10612875/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612875/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd27bdfd0f583530612e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd27bdfd0f5835306133
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:27:43.767305  + set<8>[   10.931812] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612346_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:27:43.767797   +x

    2023-06-07T01:27:43.877249  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:27:43.977885  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:27:43.978547  #

    2023-06-07T01:27:44.079812  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612346/environment

    2023-06-07T01:27:44.080145  

    2023-06-07T01:27:44.181152  / # . /lava-10612346/environment/lava-10612346/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612346/1

    2023-06-07T01:27:44.182427  

    2023-06-07T01:27:44.187028  / # /lava-10612346/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612346/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0eec8156f99bb30614a

  Results:     5 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0eec8156f99bb30614f
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.348176  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.354872  <8>[   14.960938] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612705_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.459485  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.560098  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.560310  #

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.660842  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612705/environment

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.661081  

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.761591  / # . /lava-10612705/environment/lava-10612705/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612705/1

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.761882  

    2023-06-07T01:44:03.766386  / # /lava-10612705/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612705/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe217b4120cc1e830614d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe217b4120cc1e8306152
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:48:54.729633  + <8>[   10.778693] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612883_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:48:54.729738  set +x

    2023-06-07T01:48:54.833804  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:48:54.934474  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:48:54.934685  #

    2023-06-07T01:48:55.035236  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612883/environment

    2023-06-07T01:48:55.035503  

    2023-06-07T01:48:55.136165  / # . /lava-10612883/environment/lava-10612883/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612883/1

    2023-06-07T01:48:55.136473  

    2023-06-07T01:48:55.140779  / # /lava-10612883/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612883/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdee65f2cf9759630616b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdee65f2cf97596306170
        failing since 128 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-07T01:35:10.564074  + set +x
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.564283  [   14.343003] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 969317_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.671987  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.773623  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.774096  #
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.875362  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-969317/environment
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.875890  
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.977189  / # . /lava-969317/environment/lava-969317/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969317/1
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.977893  
    2023-06-07T01:35:10.980947  / # /lava-969317/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969317/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdf23cd9e53762c30612f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdf23cd9e53762c306134
        failing since 128 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-07T01:36:28.537844  + set +x
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.538096  [   12.178231] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 969325_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.644324  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.746129  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.746586  #
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.848220  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-969325/environment
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.849315  
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.950803  / # . /lava-969325/environment/lava-969325/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969325/1
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.951388  
    2023-06-07T01:36:28.954737  / # /lava-969325/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969325/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdf7269e59ed5dd30612f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdf7269e59ed5dd306134
        failing since 128 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-07T01:37:29.394740  + set +x
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.394914  [   13.081530] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 969333_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.502489  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.604124  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.604578  #
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.705747  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-969333/environment
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.706196  
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.807491  / # . /lava-969333/environment/lava-969333/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969333/1
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.808098  
    2023-06-07T01:37:29.811564  / # /lava-969333/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969333/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdfc3b4a4db7533306165

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdfc3b4a4db753330616a
        failing since 128 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-07T01:38:48.921009  + set +x
    2023-06-07T01:38:48.921228  [   12.868667] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 969340_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.028177  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.130295  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.130782  #
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.232122  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-969340/environment
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.232670  
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.333985  / # . /lava-969340/environment/lava-969340/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969340/1
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.334621  
    2023-06-07T01:38:49.337789  / # /lava-969340/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-969340/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdfd4eba6578238306160

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdfd4eba6578238306161
        failing since 403 days (last pass: v5.18-rc2-366-ga3e1163f7eb1a, first fail: v5.18-rc4-464-g425675974eb3) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe09ffc82a30abb30617b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe09ffc82a30abb306180
        failing since 27 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971)

    2023-06-07T01:42:10.787505  <8>[   11.548733] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3644107_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-07T01:42:10.894940  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:42:10.997663  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:42:10.998590  #
    2023-06-07T01:42:11.100829  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3644107/environment
    2023-06-07T01:42:11.101621  
    2023-06-07T01:42:11.203611  / # . /lava-3644107/environment/lava-3644107/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644107/1
    2023-06-07T01:42:11.205290  
    2023-06-07T01:42:11.223058  / # /lava-3644107/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644107/1
    2023-06-07T01:42:11.267678  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe3ea992018ae9930613f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe3ea992018ae99306144
        failing since 41 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)

    2023-06-07T01:56:33.316356  <8>[    7.741664] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3644187_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.420405  
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.521940  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.522739  
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.625251  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3644187/environment
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.626132  
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.728102  / # . /lava-3644187/environment/lava-3644187/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644187/1
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.728990  
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.771052  / # /lava-3644187/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3644187/1
    2023-06-07T01:56:33.780206  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kswit...0-mmt-6g-2gs | arm    | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdf077fbd747eb930619c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-6g-2gs.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-6g-2gs.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdf077fbd747eb930619d
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd299e7137e6eb306173

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd299e7137e6eb306178
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.258931  + set +x<8>[   11.851091] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612305_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.259027  

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.363628  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.464260  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.464478  #

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.565008  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612305/environment

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.565223  

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.665756  / # . /lava-10612305/environment/lava-10612305/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612305/1

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.666067  

    2023-06-07T01:27:54.670607  / # /lava-10612305/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612305/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0eb7ed9633061306135

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0eb7ed963306130613a
        failing since 68 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-334-g60f00557d56b)

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.476368  + set +x

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.479595  <8>[   13.719815] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612657_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.584854  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.685560  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.685797  #

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.786317  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612657/environment

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.786526  

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.887066  / # . /lava-10612657/environment/lava-10612657/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612657/1

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.887389  

    2023-06-07T01:43:51.892094  / # /lava-10612657/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612657/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe20400852e318a30614e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe20400852e318a306153
        failing since 70 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.515692  <8>[   11.665595] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10612896_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.620455  / # #

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.721195  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.721344  #

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.821860  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10612896/environment

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.822041  

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.922564  / # . /lava-10612896/environment/lava-10612896/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612896/1

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.922817  

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.927513  / # /lava-10612896/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10612896/1

    2023-06-07T01:48:41.933928  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd9a64ff6bd4b8306133

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd9a64ff6bd4b8306134
        failing since 27 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe0cfed28b858c330616b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe0cfed28b858c330616c
        failing since 27 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe44e176d041f04306134

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe44e176d041f04306135
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxl-s905d-p230         | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe241cca06c21b0306177

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905d-p230.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxl-s905d-p230.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe241cca06c21b0306178
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc3-342-gff661430bdd5) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe07a36b3e1b634306261

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe07a36b3e1b634306269
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-142-g7f2b5d41063a)
        4 lines

    2023-06-07T01:41:52.304886  kern  :alert : BUG: Bad page map in process udevadm  pte:4000000000 pmd:800000009c56003
    2023-06-07T01:41:52.305142  kern  :alert : addr:0000ffff98dfe000 vm_flags:00000070 anon_vma:00000000<8>[   16.843837] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=4>
    2023-06-07T01:41:52.305412  00000000 mapping:ffff000001435c48 index:8   

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe2678d960587c030612e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe2678d960587c030612f
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478, first fail: v6.4-rc1-91-g2f19ff6b99223) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe3c2a2fb0cc919306185

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe3c2a2fb0cc919306186
        failing since 41 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe23d1c32814555306142

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe23d1c32814555306143
        failing since 29 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478, first fail: v6.4-rc1-91-g2f19ff6b99223) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe3ba7ee384f4a4306349

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe3ba7ee384f4a430634a
        failing since 41 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
odroid-xu3                   | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | exynos_defconfig             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fde5a90f76d893c30615c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: exynos_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/exynos_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/exynos_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fde5a90f76d893c30615d
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_mips-malta              | mips   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdb624f2c059790306156

  Results:     4 PASS, 1 FAIL, 2 SKIP
  Full config: malta_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/mipsel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdb624f2c05979030615e
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f)
        1 lines

    2023-06-07T01:20:13.935846  kern  :alert : CPU 0 Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 69d42478, epc == 801ff7a8, ra == 802021a4
    2023-06-07T01:20:13.936123  

    2023-06-07T01:20:13.972409  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=1>
    2023-06-07T01:20:13.972676  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdd01ad9782aa34306170

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdd01ad9782aa34306171
        failing since 4 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-316-g2ef1da21bb4b, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fe04e5ecd76ed473061e4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fe04e5ecd76ed473061e5
        failing since 173 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdf3600945242a5306149

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdf3600945242a530614a
        failing since 173 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fde7d06e82246e730614a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fde7d06e82246e730614b
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero  | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/647fdadee6418618be306145

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230527.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/647fdadee6418618be30614a
        failing since 96 days (last pass: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)

    2023-06-07T01:18:12.043776  / # #
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.149674  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.151299  #
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.254910  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3643918/environment
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.256622  
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.360344  / # . /lava-3643918/environment/lava-3643918/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3643918/1
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.364847  
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.367241  / # /lava-3643918/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3643918/1
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.512775  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-06-07T01:18:12.514640  + cd /lava-3643918/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)