Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 463 runs, 46 regressions (v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 02:53:51 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 463 runs, 46 regressions (v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero  | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      f82f3835a7c046d0ef582d2594d266c205a07182 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
am57xx-beagle-x15            | arm    | lab-linaro-lkft | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648805745dc193a88c30613d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-linaro-lkft/baseline-am57xx-beagle-x15.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648805745dc193a88c30613e
        failing since 246 days (last pass: v6.0-6424-g1af0c6a154d32, first fail: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880394c81118f5f630619b

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880394c81118f5f63061a0
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.232120  + set +x

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.238858  <8>[   10.351362] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700521_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.340813  #

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.341121  

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.441705  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.441907  

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.542473  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700521/environment

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.542686  

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.643235  / # . /lava-10700521/environment/lava-10700521/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700521/1

    2023-06-13T05:49:52.643569  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648804485759622716306145

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880448575962271630614a
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.112219  <8>[   14.070129] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700583_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.115435  + set +x

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.221045  

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.322685  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.323380  

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.424686  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700583/environment

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.424882  

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.525472  / # . /lava-10700583/environment/lava-10700583/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700583/1

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.525770  

    2023-06-13T05:52:54.531185  / # /lava-10700583/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700583/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488038d3a4732943f306164

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488038d3a4732943f306169
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.006842  + set +x<8>[   11.476060] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700519_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.007428  

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.114613  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.217019  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.217772  #

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.319374  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700519/environment

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.320121  

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.421623  / # . /lava-10700519/environment/lava-10700519/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700519/1

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.422833  

    2023-06-13T05:50:01.428032  / # /lava-10700519/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700519/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488045e0ddc233bf0306165

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488045e0ddc233bf030616a
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.053319  + set<8>[   11.668568] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700611_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.053824   +x

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.161105  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.262019  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.262760  #

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.364045  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700611/environment

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.364901  

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.466750  / # . /lava-10700611/environment/lava-10700611/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700611/1

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.467900  

    2023-06-13T05:53:19.472850  / # /lava-10700611/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700611/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648803a4875f25877c306176

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648803a4875f25877c30617b
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.039468  <8>[   10.798086] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700535_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.042945  + set +x

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.148009  #

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.250658  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.251413  

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.352908  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700535/environment

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.353661  

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.455226  / # . /lava-10700535/environment/lava-10700535/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700535/1

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.456537  

    2023-06-13T05:50:06.462010  / # /lava-10700535/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700535/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488045a0ddc233bf030613f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488045a0ddc233bf0306144
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.535801  <8>[   10.813014] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700610_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.539407  + set +x

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.645514  

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.747367  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.748149  

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.849764  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700610/environment

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.850558  

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.952198  / # . /lava-10700610/environment/lava-10700610/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700610/1

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.953452  

    2023-06-13T05:53:06.959163  / # /lava-10700610/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700610/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6487fe85ce8ff2fe60306174

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6487fe85ce8ff2fe60306179
        failing since 146 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-13T05:28:19.541747  + set +x<8>[   20.864264] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659794_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.541966  
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.648838  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.750502  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.750919  #
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.852220  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659794/environment
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.852818  
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.954333  / # . /lava-3659794/environment/lava-3659794/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659794/1
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.954986  
    2023-06-13T05:28:19.960089  / # /lava-3659794/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659794/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488054ded93aaf9a930612e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488054ded93aaf9a9306133
        failing since 146 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-13T05:57:03.639856  <8>[   15.356270] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659919_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:57:03.751061  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:57:03.854365  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:57:03.855245  #
    2023-06-13T05:57:03.957361  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659919/environment
    2023-06-13T05:57:03.958426  
    2023-06-13T05:57:04.060695  / # . /lava-3659919/environment/lava-3659919/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659919/1
    2023-06-13T05:57:04.062274  
    2023-06-13T05:57:04.068259  / # /lava-3659919/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659919/1
    2023-06-13T05:57:04.151072  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648805e71f974812ff3061bb

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648805e71f974812ff3061c0
        failing since 146 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-13T05:59:45.995096  <8>[   16.908562] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659933_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.104195  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.207722  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.208684  #
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.310581  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659933/environment
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.311406  
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.413376  / # . /lava-3659933/environment/lava-3659933/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659933/1
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.415253  
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.419939  / # /lava-3659933/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659933/1
    2023-06-13T05:59:46.498958  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
cubietruck                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880672e6065258df306131

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-cubietruck.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880672e6065258df306136
        failing since 146 days (last pass: v6.1-13341-g16cba743aec0, first fail: v6.2-rc4-302-g48ed69cf21b2)

    2023-06-13T06:02:06.729447  <8>[   15.063270] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659968_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T06:02:06.838947  / # #
    2023-06-13T06:02:06.943157  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T06:02:06.944200  #
    2023-06-13T06:02:07.046398  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659968/environment
    2023-06-13T06:02:07.047405  
    2023-06-13T06:02:07.149537  / # . /lava-3659968/environment/lava-3659968/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659968/1
    2023-06-13T06:02:07.151204  
    2023-06-13T06:02:07.156041  / # /lava-3659968/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659968/1
    2023-06-13T06:02:07.243447  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488036af3773dfa18306147

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488036af3773dfa1830614c
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.405285  + set +x

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.411987  <8>[   12.147027] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700505_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.516693  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.617313  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.617578  #

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.718055  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700505/environment

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.718262  

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.818752  / # . /lava-10700505/environment/lava-10700505/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700505/1

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.819073  

    2023-06-13T05:49:23.823738  / # /lava-10700505/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700505/1
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880442a0267c9a1e306192

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880442a0267c9a1e306197
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.253397  + <8>[   12.767924] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700592_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.253481  set +x

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.354598  #

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.455485  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.455698  

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.556243  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700592/environment

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.556471  

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.657002  / # . /lava-10700592/environment/lava-10700592/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700592/1

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.657306  

    2023-06-13T05:52:58.661878  / # /lava-10700592/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700592/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880399c81118f5f63061db

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880399c81118f5f63061e0
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.204486  <8>[   10.640105] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700523_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.207807  + set +x

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.312366  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.412948  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.413119  #

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.513672  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700523/environment

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.513854  

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.614411  / # . /lava-10700523/environment/lava-10700523/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700523/1

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.614674  

    2023-06-13T05:49:56.620081  / # /lava-10700523/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700523/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488044a575962271630615b

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488044a5759622716306160
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.445853  + set +x

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.452986  <8>[   10.514548] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700643_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.560822  #

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.561841  

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.663385  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.664023  

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.765428  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700643/environment

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.766162  

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.867698  / # . /lava-10700643/environment/lava-10700643/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700643/1

    2023-06-13T05:52:50.868854  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488038e3a4732943f30616f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488038e3a4732943f306174
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:49:44.922628  + set +x<8>[   11.530026] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700550_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:49:44.923253  

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.031223  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.134046  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.134834  #

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.236463  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700550/environment

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.237293  

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.339010  / # . /lava-10700550/environment/lava-10700550/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700550/1

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.340265  

    2023-06-13T05:49:45.345301  / # /lava-10700550/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700550/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488045c57596227163061c6

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488045c57596227163061cb
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.548389  + <8>[   11.055472] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700600_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.548503  set +x

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.653101  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.755582  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.756243  #

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.857772  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700600/environment

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.858479  

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.960040  / # . /lava-10700600/environment/lava-10700600/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700600/1

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.961487  

    2023-06-13T05:53:17.966459  / # /lava-10700600/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700600/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6487fe460af009407e30615f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6487fe460af009407e306164
        failing since 134 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-13T05:27:11.063534  + set +x
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.063707  [   14.341402] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 975146_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.170788  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.272510  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.273130  #
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.374478  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-975146/environment
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.374997  
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.476340  / # . /lava-975146/environment/lava-975146/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975146/1
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.477023  
    2023-06-13T05:27:11.480080  / # /lava-975146/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975146/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880484d053185fd1306139

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880484d053185fd130613e
        failing since 134 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-13T05:53:52.654576  + set +x
    2023-06-13T05:53:52.654758  [   13.140022] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 975157_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-13T05:53:52.761699  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:53:52.863354  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:53:52.863768  #
    2023-06-13T05:53:52.964947  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-975157/environment
    2023-06-13T05:53:52.965360  
    2023-06-13T05:53:53.066593  / # . /lava-975157/environment/lava-975157/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975157/1
    2023-06-13T05:53:53.067136  
    2023-06-13T05:53:53.070645  / # /lava-975157/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975157/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648804c0e162c19fac3061b2

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648804c0e162c19fac3061b7
        failing since 134 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-13T05:55:07.212558  + set +x
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.212710  [   12.190947] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 975170_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.319799  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.421563  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.422055  #
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.523409  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-975170/environment
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.523873  
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.625174  / # . /lava-975170/environment/lava-975170/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975170/1
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.625890  
    2023-06-13T05:55:07.629107  / # /lava-975170/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975170/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488062849a3946e53306185

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488062849a3946e5330618a
        failing since 134 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-13T06:00:50.705388  + set +x
    2023-06-13T06:00:50.705696  [   13.173345] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 975176_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-13T06:00:50.813671  / # #
    2023-06-13T06:00:50.915567  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T06:00:50.916060  #
    2023-06-13T06:00:51.017399  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-975176/environment
    2023-06-13T06:00:51.017954  
    2023-06-13T06:00:51.119361  / # . /lava-975176/environment/lava-975176/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975176/1
    2023-06-13T06:00:51.120076  
    2023-06-13T06:00:51.123329  / # /lava-975176/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-975176/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648802bb63c78c8e9330613f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648802bb63c78c8e93306140
        failing since 409 days (last pass: v5.18-rc2-366-ga3e1163f7eb1a, first fail: v5.18-rc4-464-g425675974eb3) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6487ff8023cc1109033061d6

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6487ff8023cc1109033061db
        failing since 47 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65)

    2023-06-13T05:31:56.359608  <8>[    7.799571] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659830_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.464149  / #
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.567175  # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.567538  
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.668586  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659830/environment
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.670247  
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.773543  / # . /lava-3659830/environment/lava-3659830/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659830/1
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.774496  
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.791625  / # /lava-3659830/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659830/1
    2023-06-13T05:31:56.838002  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880ae7986c4ca12030612e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880ae7986c4ca120306133
        failing since 45 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-147-g6ba2ee0e9acd, first fail: v6.3-10703-gb3f869e79cdf)

    2023-06-13T06:20:45.629260  <8>[    7.618310] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3660074_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T06:20:45.734002  / # #
    2023-06-13T06:20:45.835842  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T06:20:45.836251  #
    2023-06-13T06:20:45.937443  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3660074/environment
    2023-06-13T06:20:45.937854  
    2023-06-13T06:20:46.039120  / # . /lava-3660074/environment/lava-3660074/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3660074/1
    2023-06-13T06:20:46.039651  
    2023-06-13T06:20:46.080906  / # /lava-3660074/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3660074/1
    2023-06-13T06:20:46.092277  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648803853a4732943f306156

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648803853a4732943f30615b
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.143565  <8>[   12.240451] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700520_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.247708  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.348397  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.348628  #

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.449141  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700520/environment

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.449391  

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.549912  / # . /lava-10700520/environment/lava-10700520/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700520/1

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.550218  

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.554856  / # /lava-10700520/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700520/1

    2023-06-13T05:49:41.561160  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648804495759622716306150

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648804495759622716306155
        failing since 76 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-13T05:52:52.798610  <8>[   11.816947] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10700594_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-13T05:52:52.906437  / # #

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.008617  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.008816  #

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.109315  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10700594/environment

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.109503  

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.210019  / # . /lava-10700594/environment/lava-10700594/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700594/1

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.210287  

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.214600  / # /lava-10700594/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10700594/1

    2023-06-13T05:52:53.221696  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6487ff1c5edbd60b22306140

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6487ff1c5edbd60b22306141
        failing since 6 days (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f, first fail: v6.4-rc5-244-g9d674be53332) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488076916ade04f3b30614e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488076916ade04f3b30614f
        failing since 33 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-279-g281ec23cca3f, first fail: v6.4-rc1-166-g16fe96af4971) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200              | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880aea1411407eee306156

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880aea1411407eee306157
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f, first fail: v6.4-rc5-294-gda90eaebfb79) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880b8a56e41eca1f30613d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880b8a56e41eca1f30613e
        failing since 47 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880b7e98ae6838df306171

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880b7e98ae6838df306172
        failing since 47 days (last pass: v6.3-1432-g527c4dda86b8, first fail: v6.3-5614-gbe56a31d3d65) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm    | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488038ec81118f5f6306155

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488038ec81118f5f6306156
        failing since 10 days (last pass: v6.4-rc4-316-g2ef1da21bb4b, first fail: v6.4-rc4-407-g4cdb5de9397d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648803e2a31fbdc1e030615d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648803e2a31fbdc1e030615e
        failing since 179 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648802a216ff9ff69730614f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648802a216ff9ff697306150
        failing since 179 days (last pass: v6.1-6378-g44d433ee7540, first fail: v6.1-10792-g244d284981da) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6487ff72612c8a22d130613e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6487ff72612c8a22d1306143
        failing since 132 days (last pass: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-13T05:32:12.684593  [   29.035353] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659823_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:32:12.789327  
    2023-06-13T05:32:12.890877  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:32:12.891697  
    2023-06-13T05:32:12.993378  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659823/environment
    2023-06-13T05:32:12.993801  
    2023-06-13T05:32:13.095160  / # . /lava-3659823/environment/lava-3659823/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659823/1
    2023-06-13T05:32:13.095848  
    2023-06-13T05:32:13.099333  / # /lava-3659823/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659823/1
    2023-06-13T05:32:13.133333  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648807d029c79cddae306137

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648807d029c79cddae30613c
        failing since 132 days (last pass: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-13T06:07:58.723250  [   33.341057] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3660015_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T06:07:58.828036  
    2023-06-13T06:07:58.930257  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T06:07:58.931101  
    2023-06-13T06:07:59.032985  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3660015/environment
    2023-06-13T06:07:59.033724  
    2023-06-13T06:07:59.135624  / # . /lava-3660015/environment/lava-3660015/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3660015/1
    2023-06-13T06:07:59.136269  
    2023-06-13T06:07:59.139709  / # /lava-3660015/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3660015/1
    2023-06-13T06:07:59.175649  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880a8ce9216f68dd30616f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880a8ce9216f68dd306174
        failing since 132 days (last pass: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-13T06:19:34.415678  [   28.918358] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3660080_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.520490  
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.621922  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.622299  
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.723516  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3660080/environment
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.723906  
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.825193  / # . /lava-3660080/environment/lava-3660080/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3660080/1
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.825919  
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.829191  / # /lava-3660080/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3660080/1
    2023-06-13T06:19:34.865384  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+ima       | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648804877a9552a82b30613b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648804877a9552a82b306140
        failing since 132 days (last pass: v5.19-3879-ge7dffa5317766, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-13T05:53:56.313001  <8>[   15.020516] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659926_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.418901  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.520905  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.521698  #
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.623351  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659926/environment
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.623766  
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.725234  / # . /lava-3659926/environment/lava-3659926/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659926/1
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.725893  
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.730263  / # /lava-3659926/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659926/1
    2023-06-13T05:53:56.805029  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648804d70f49f3436e306172

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648804d70f49f3436e306175
        failing since 132 days (last pass: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-13T05:55:16.285853  <8>[   19.495510] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659944_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.391734  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.494320  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.495107  #
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.596888  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659944/environment
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.597283  
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.698649  / # . /lava-3659944/environment/lava-3659944/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659944/1
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.699312  
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.703878  / # /lava-3659944/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659944/1
    2023-06-13T05:55:16.773796  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
stm32mp157c-dk2              | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/648805c7376cd15dab306135

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-stm32mp157c-dk2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/648805c7376cd15dab30613a
        failing since 132 days (last pass: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-13T05:59:21.761892  <8>[   19.524646] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659969_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:59:21.867770  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:59:21.969538  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:59:21.969989  #
    2023-06-13T05:59:22.071429  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659969/environment
    2023-06-13T05:59:22.071935  
    2023-06-13T05:59:22.173504  / # . /lava-3659969/environment/lava-3659969/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659969/1
    2023-06-13T05:59:22.174205  
    2023-06-13T05:59:22.177897  / # /lava-3659969/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659969/1
    2023-06-13T05:59:22.253779  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880b1df1c194efbe3061bf

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880b1df1c194efbe3061c0
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-342-gc7b658b8488d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+crypto             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6488084ac478acf2c930614b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6488084ac478acf2c930614c
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-342-gc7b658b8488d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880c1fed90e012ea306144

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880c1fed90e012ea306145
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-294-gda90eaebfb79) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64  | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64880b1bf1c194efbe3061b9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-h5-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64880b1bf1c194efbe3061ba
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc5-210-gef2d89b88456f) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6487fd01a590dbd16e306139

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6487fd01a590dbd16e30613e
        failing since 131 days (last pass: v6.0-12387-ge54e01f1826aa, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-13T05:22:00.810970  <8>[    9.618437] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659769_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:22:00.931280  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.037218  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.038987  #
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.142444  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659769/environment
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.144294  
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.247644  / # . /lava-3659769/environment/lava-3659769/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659769/1
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.250347  
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.255637  / # /lava-3659769/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659769/1
    2023-06-13T05:22:01.387601  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero  | arm    | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6487fd8dcf007881d030613d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-rc6-221-gf82f3835a7c04/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6487fd8dcf007881d0306142
        failing since 102 days (last pass: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b, first fail: v6.2-13370-g5872d227b73f)

    2023-06-13T05:24:14.089320  <8>[    9.512165] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3659767_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.208472  / # #
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.314319  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.315947  #
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.419214  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3659767/environment
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.420886  
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.524248  / # . /lava-3659767/environment/lava-3659767/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659767/1
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.527245  
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.533395  / # /lava-3659767/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3659767/1
    2023-06-13T05:24:14.666020  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)