Subject: next/master baseline: 98 runs, 2 regressions (next-20230626)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 06:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 98 runs, 2 regressions (next-20230626)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          
rk3328-rock64              | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | clang-13 | cros://chrome...avour.config | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230626/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20230626
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      60e7c4a25da68cd826719b685babbd23e73b85b0 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0 | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-13 | cros://chrome...4-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6499598da4bcf20b8130614e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230626/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230626/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config+arm64-chromebook/clang-13/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6499598da4bcf20b8130614f
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20230622, first fail: next-20230623) 

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3328-rock64              | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | clang-13 | cros://chrome...avour.config | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64995824ad3249ca5a30614a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: cros://chromeos-5.10/arm64/chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config
  Compiler:    clang-13 (Debian clang version 13.0.1-6~deb11u1)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230626/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config/clang-13/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230626/arm64/cros---chromeos-5.10-arm64-chromiumos-arm64.flavour.config/clang-13/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230609.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64995824ad3249ca5a306151
        failing since 17 days (last pass: next-20221012, first fail: next-20230609)

    2023-06-26T09:19:20.921675  [    5.105631] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3693426_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.026607  
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.128610  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.129225  
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.230744  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3693426/environment
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.231535  
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.333480  / # . /lava-3693426/environment/lava-3693426/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3693426/1
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.334146  
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.337704  / # /lava-3693426/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3693426/1
    2023-06-26T09:19:21.396931  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (21 line(s) more)