Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 239 runs, 17 regressions (v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 00:39:40 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 239 runs, 17 regressions (v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      f52dd2890422fd694da3946920d60543d750b804 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5a952d99f1312430614a

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5a952d99f13124306153
        failing since 90 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.454918  <8>[   10.257574] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10916633_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.458345  + set +x

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.566317  / # #

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.668746  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.669537  #

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.771113  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10916633/environment

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.771930  

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.873742  / # . /lava-10916633/environment/lava-10916633/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916633/1

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.874953  

    2023-06-27T03:42:07.880580  / # /lava-10916633/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916633/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5a870a16d208223061b8

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5a870a16d208223061c1
        failing since 90 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.006834  + <8>[   11.860086] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10916630_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.006947  set +x

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.111255  / # #

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.211761  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.211932  #

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.312436  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10916630/environment

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.312577  

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.413036  / # . /lava-10916630/environment/lava-10916630/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916630/1

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.413319  

    2023-06-27T03:41:44.417596  / # /lava-10916630/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916630/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5a972d99f13124306167

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5a972d99f13124306170
        failing since 90 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.617327  <8>[   15.336744] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10916643_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.620599  + set +x

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.725622  #

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.726933  

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.828602  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.829421  

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.930626  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10916643/environment

    2023-06-27T03:42:08.930896  

    2023-06-27T03:42:09.031431  / # . /lava-10916643/environment/lava-10916643/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916643/1

    2023-06-27T03:42:09.031778  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm    | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5ecd320c6ae2e830618a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5ecd320c6ae2e830618b
        failing since 120 days (last pass: v6.2-8700-gab98cc06b683, first fail: v6.2-12625-g13efc3a9f23b) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5a7976b2cb21c630613d

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5a7976b2cb21c6306146
        failing since 90 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.194911  + set +x

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.202025  <8>[   10.474361] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10916608_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.311727  / # #

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.412519  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.413242  #

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.514927  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10916608/environment

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.515794  

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.617415  / # . /lava-10916608/environment/lava-10916608/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916608/1

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.618816  

    2023-06-27T03:41:42.623715  / # /lava-10916608/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916608/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5a6f76b2cb21c630612e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5a6f76b2cb21c6306137
        failing since 90 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-27T03:41:21.796224  <8>[   10.742312] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10916592_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-27T03:41:21.799277  + set +x

    2023-06-27T03:41:21.907208  / # #

    2023-06-27T03:41:22.009343  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-27T03:41:22.009969  #

    2023-06-27T03:41:22.111316  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10916592/environment

    2023-06-27T03:41:22.111931  

    2023-06-27T03:41:22.213499  / # . /lava-10916592/environment/lava-10916592/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916592/1

    2023-06-27T03:41:22.214499  

    2023-06-27T03:41:22.219887  / # /lava-10916592/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916592/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5a900a16d208223061e5

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5a900a16d208223061ee
        failing since 90 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.298823  + set<8>[   10.878207] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10916623_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.299353   +x

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.406886  / # #

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.509335  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.510175  #

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.611722  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10916623/environment

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.612547  

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.714220  / # . /lava-10916623/environment/lava-10916623/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916623/1

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.715488  

    2023-06-27T03:41:48.721340  / # /lava-10916623/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916623/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+crypto    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5beddfe4ed8bb730621d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+crypto
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+crypto/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5beddfe4ed8bb7306226
        failing since 148 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-27T03:47:33.963206  + set +x
    2023-06-27T03:47:33.963371  [   14.402535] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 988692_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.071028  / # #
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.172560  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.172927  #
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.274104  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-988692/environment
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.274506  
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.375712  / # . /lava-988692/environment/lava-988692/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-988692/1
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.376199  
    2023-06-27T03:47:34.379404  / # /lava-988692/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-988692/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5d41431b49be263061a2

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5d41431b49be263061ab
        failing since 148 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-27T03:53:12.315094  + set +x
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.315321  [   12.904317] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 988704_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.423175  / # #
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.525480  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.525977  #
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.627213  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-988704/environment
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.627626  
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.728978  / # . /lava-988704/environment/lava-988704/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-988704/1
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.729581  
    2023-06-27T03:53:12.732692  / # /lava-988704/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-988704/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx53-qsrb                   | arm    | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5d91898b524de730613a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx53-qsrb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5d91898b524de7306143
        failing since 148 days (last pass: v6.1-rc8-128-gc530a9add07c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-199-g0a49732f057b)

    2023-06-27T03:54:31.705745  + set +x
    2023-06-27T03:54:31.705933  [   12.257483] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 988710_1.5.2.3.1>
    2023-06-27T03:54:31.813186  / # #
    2023-06-27T03:54:31.915086  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-27T03:54:31.915556  #
    2023-06-27T03:54:32.016793  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-988710/environment
    2023-06-27T03:54:32.017330  
    2023-06-27T03:54:32.118729  / # . /lava-988710/environment/lava-988710/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-988710/1
    2023-06-27T03:54:32.119393  
    2023-06-27T03:54:32.122423  / # /lava-988710/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-988710/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5a7c0a16d20822306153

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5a7c0a16d2082230615c
        failing since 90 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.104092  + <8>[   11.527952] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 10916614_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.104259  set +x

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.209258  / # #

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.310924  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.311544  #

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.412629  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-10916614/environment

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.412834  

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.513390  / # . /lava-10916614/environment/lava-10916614/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916614/1

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.513660  

    2023-06-27T03:41:39.518125  / # /lava-10916614/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-10916614/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a608695171e9cdb30612e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a608695171e9cdb30612f
        failing since 49 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478, first fail: v6.4-rc1-91-g2f19ff6b99223) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a60a7ba41cd313c306134

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a60a7ba41cd313c306135
        failing since 49 days (last pass: v6.3-rc7-226-gf05a2341f2478, first fail: v6.4-rc1-91-g2f19ff6b99223) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+ima                | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5cd43494c754ab3061e5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+ima
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+ima/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5cd43494c754ab3061ed
        failing since 146 days (last pass: v6.0-9666-g02c05e0b8d5c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-27T03:51:23.671854  [   28.631047] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3693621_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-27T03:51:23.776292  
    2023-06-27T03:51:23.877842  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-27T03:51:23.878621  
    2023-06-27T03:51:23.980545  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3693621/environment
    2023-06-27T03:51:23.981114  
    2023-06-27T03:51:24.082711  / # . /lava-3693621/environment/lava-3693621/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3693621/1
    2023-06-27T03:51:24.083572  
    2023-06-27T03:51:24.087120  / # /lava-3693621/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3693621/1
    2023-06-27T03:51:24.123348  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3328-rock64                | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5d3695af8bdc2130612e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-rk3328-rock64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5d3695af8bdc21306137
        failing since 146 days (last pass: v6.0-11312-g1778d6da389c, first fail: v6.2-rc6-289-g1b7183933813)

    2023-06-27T03:53:05.366874  [   28.768369] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3693675_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.471084  
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.572628  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.573077  
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.674474  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3693675/environment
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.675287  
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.777162  / # . /lava-3693675/environment/lava-3693675/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3693675/1
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.777891  
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.781310  / # /lava-3693675/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3693675/1
    2023-06-27T03:53:05.817142  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a5dfa8084f1577c306143

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a5dfa8084f1577c306144
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc7-318-gd779731ecfed) 

platform                     | arch   | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/649a606919c650bb70306132

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-1651-gf52dd2890422/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/649a606919c650bb70306133
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-rc7-318-gd779731ecfed)