Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 224 runs, 18 regressions (v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 21:10:28 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 224 runs, 18 regressions (v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
qemu_mips-malta              | mips   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      cd77f0c9fecc8717adef3366486b599481457e0e 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b62ba96b79d616bb2ab3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b62ba96b79d616bb2ab4
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-11141-g4556f2dbce0d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b9b9c6adf750b5bb2a87

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-chromebox-cxi4-puff.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b9b9c6adf750b5bb2a88
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-11141-g4556f2dbce0d) 

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b6ea511b38bb61bb2a80

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b6ea511b38bb61bb2a85
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.473608  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.480501  <8>[    7.970960] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013426_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.582425  

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.683057  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.683300  

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.783879  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013426/environment

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.784122  

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.884704  / # . /lava-11013426/environment/lava-11013426/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013426/1

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.885197  

    2023-07-05T00:18:34.891181  / # /lava-11013426/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013426/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b9ed977dc81767bb2a76

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-C436FA-Flip-hatch.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b9ed977dc81767bb2a7b
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:31:24.992197  <8>[    9.956923] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013695_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:31:24.995622  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.096997  #

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.097357  

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.198050  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.198281  

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.298779  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013695/environment

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.298978  

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.399450  / # . /lava-11013695/environment/lava-11013695/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013695/1

    2023-07-05T00:31:25.399792  
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b5e24a4fb0cc1cbb2ab4

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b5e24a4fb0cc1cbb2ab9
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.435396  + set<8>[   12.086007] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013423_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.435489   +x

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.539732  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.640341  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.640529  #

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.741021  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013423/environment

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.741243  

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.841797  / # . /lava-11013423/environment/lava-11013423/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013423/1

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.842070  

    2023-07-05T00:14:08.846712  / # /lava-11013423/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013423/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b982f3e2b7b610bb2a9e

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b982f3e2b7b610bb2aa3
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.521648  + set<8>[   11.398273] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013674_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.521749   +x

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.626193  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.727028  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.727704  #

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.829040  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013674/environment

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.829726  

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.931187  / # . /lava-11013674/environment/lava-11013674/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013674/1

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.932248  

    2023-07-05T00:29:35.937236  / # /lava-11013674/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013674/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b5e6ab02103a7dbb2a81

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b5e7ab02103a7dbb2a86
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:14:11.740468  <8>[   10.766622] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013414_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:14:11.743757  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:14:11.845215  

    2023-07-05T00:14:11.945793  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:14:11.946070  

    2023-07-05T00:14:12.046651  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013414/environment

    2023-07-05T00:14:12.046866  

    2023-07-05T00:14:12.147403  / # . /lava-11013414/environment/lava-11013414/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013414/1

    2023-07-05T00:14:12.147741  

    2023-07-05T00:14:12.152635  / # /lava-11013414/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013414/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-cx9400-volteer          | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b9d0c6adf750b5bb2a9c

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-cx9400-volteer.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b9d0c6adf750b5bb2aa1
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:30:51.620013  <8>[   11.279236] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013704_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:30:51.622876  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:30:51.724681  

    2023-07-05T00:30:51.825391  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:30:51.825574  

    2023-07-05T00:30:51.926202  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013704/environment

    2023-07-05T00:30:51.927110  

    2023-07-05T00:30:52.029062  / # . /lava-11013704/environment/lava-11013704/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013704/1

    2023-07-05T00:30:52.030334  

    2023-07-05T00:30:52.035343  / # /lava-11013704/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013704/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b70fe5161acfdfbb2a9a

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b70fe5161acfdfbb2a9f
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.392480  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.399245  <8>[   11.201126] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013469_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.503747  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.604390  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.604580  #

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.705123  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013469/environment

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.705323  

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.805828  / # . /lava-11013469/environment/lava-11013469/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013469/1

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.806103  

    2023-07-05T00:19:13.810785  / # /lava-11013469/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013469/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-12b-c...4020-octopus | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4bbbb820ca9dda9bb2a91

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-12b-ca0010nr-n4020-octopus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4bbbb820ca9dda9bb2a96
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.133106  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.139709  <8>[   11.037985] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013708_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.244357  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.344925  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.345100  #

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.445586  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013708/environment

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.445761  

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.546285  / # . /lava-11013708/environment/lava-11013708/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013708/1

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.546572  

    2023-07-05T00:39:16.551188  / # /lava-11013708/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013708/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b6871a8e269445bb2b0f

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b6871a8e269445bb2b14
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.014081  <8>[   10.485961] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013494_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.017210  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.124764  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.226779  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.227485  #

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.328774  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013494/environment

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.329530  

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.431209  / # . /lava-11013494/environment/lava-11013494/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013494/1

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.432547  

    2023-07-05T00:16:53.438222  / # /lava-11013494/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013494/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14-G1-sona           | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4ba5dce27663dfcbb2bac

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14-G1-sona.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4ba5dce27663dfcbb2bb1
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:33:48.896396  + set +x

    2023-07-05T00:33:48.902508  <8>[   10.921624] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013659_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.006537  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.107692  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.108385  #

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.209731  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013659/environment

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.209911  

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.310413  / # . /lava-11013659/environment/lava-11013659/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013659/1

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.310650  

    2023-07-05T00:33:49.315690  / # /lava-11013659/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013659/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b5e2ab02103a7dbb2a76

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b5e2ab02103a7dbb2a7b
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:14:09.736870  + set<8>[   11.543234] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013427_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:14:09.737403   +x

    2023-07-05T00:14:09.844676  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:14:09.946846  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:14:09.947533  #

    2023-07-05T00:14:10.049051  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013427/environment

    2023-07-05T00:14:10.049870  

    2023-07-05T00:14:10.151427  / # . /lava-11013427/environment/lava-11013427/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013427/1

    2023-07-05T00:14:10.152565  

    2023-07-05T00:14:10.157544  / # /lava-11013427/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013427/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b9909f35bcfd1dbb2acd

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b9909f35bcfd1dbb2ad2
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.115580  + set<8>[   10.897852] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013689_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.115697   +x

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.219658  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.320296  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.320524  #

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.421084  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013689/environment

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.421321  

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.521870  / # . /lava-11013689/environment/lava-11013689/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013689/1

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.522199  

    2023-07-05T00:29:43.526751  / # /lava-11013689/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013689/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b5cb46fa2bf23cbb2aa5

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b5cb46fa2bf23cbb2aaa
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-370-g8269040171a02, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.286370  + set +x<8>[   11.701991] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013418_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.286462  

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.390897  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.491549  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.491747  #

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.592250  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013418/environment

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.592497  

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.693058  / # . /lava-11013418/environment/lava-11013418/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013418/1

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.693367  

    2023-07-05T00:13:59.698343  / # /lava-11013418/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013418/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork    | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ebook+amdgpu | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b98f9f35bcfd1dbb2ac2

  Results:     6 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+amdgpu/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b98f9f35bcfd1dbb2ac7
        failing since 98 days (last pass: v6.3-rc3-550-g902f54bbd6c7, first fail: v6.3-rc4-214-g39ee5bf6e049)

    2023-07-05T00:29:54.605181  + set +x<8>[   11.496695] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11013716_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-07-05T00:29:54.605765  

    2023-07-05T00:29:54.714161  / # #

    2023-07-05T00:29:54.816651  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-07-05T00:29:54.817357  #

    2023-07-05T00:29:54.918618  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11013716/environment

    2023-07-05T00:29:54.919278  

    2023-07-05T00:29:55.020567  / # . /lava-11013716/environment/lava-11013716/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013716/1

    2023-07-05T00:29:55.021103  

    2023-07-05T00:29:55.025373  / # /lava-11013716/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11013716/1
 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b555b0fba5e7f9bb2bc9

  Results:     182 PASS, 5 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.panel-simple-dp-aux-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b555b0fba5e7f9bb2c10
        failing since 0 day (last pass: v6.4-8718-g6b8b1f7dba504, first fail: v6.4-11141-g4556f2dbce0d)

    2023-07-05T00:11:48.434342  /lava-11013342/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-07-05T00:11:48.444233  <8>[   24.100405] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=panel-simple-dp-aux-probed RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_mips-malta              | mips   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64a4b40eced0b25bb3bb2a83

  Results:     4 PASS, 1 FAIL, 2 SKIP
  Full config: malta_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v6.4-11652-gcd77f0c9fecc/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/mipsel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64a4b40eced0b25bb3bb2a8b
        new failure (last pass: v6.4-11141-g4556f2dbce0d)
        1 lines

    2023-07-05T00:06:14.617714  kern  :alert : CPU 0 Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 3972735c, epc == 801ffaa8, ra == 802022d0
    2023-07-05T00:06:14.617940  

    2023-07-05T00:06:14.647700  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=1>
    2023-07-05T00:06:14.647920